The key to rampage for Fury Warriors?

Hi all,

I'm noticing Rampage is a new talent here. Now, for single target, I was traditionally switching between Bloodthirst and Raging Blow, furious slash if nothing else. Icy Veins says to use Rampage whenever Enrage falls off or if you get to 100 rage. Is that correct. Is there an optimal single target rotation order that might differ from what Icy Veins is listing?

Thanks in advance,

- Andy

There's already a Fury thread with plenty of info there. Not sure why you'd think IV is incorrect either.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    Not sure why you'd think IV is incorrect either.
    IV is much better than sites like Noxxic but there have still been many times when it's guides are outdated or just plain wrong, it's always better to use guides here or on the official forums if they are available as they are updated more frequently and peer reviewed more. Having said that it's unlikely IV will be outdated as the patch only went live this morning lol.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    ...here or on the official forums...
    what? ...

dont even start to compare IV to noxxic and the likes ...

also, the guys how write guides on mmo-c are (mostly) the same that write/review guides on IV.

easy way to be sure: look at the LAST UPDATE timestamp of the guide and on the VERSION it is for

Fury guide on IV is revised by the most active fury warrior on mmo-champ official fury topic and that rotation (more a priority list) is correct at general, but more specific situations and encounters are subject to diferent talents / rotations, etc

PS: always read at least first and last 5 pages on fixed topic, you will find most answers there

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Icy Veins guides were updated on the day of the pre patch and specifically states that it's updated for 7.0.3. If you had read the intro to the guide you would've seen that in addition to the fact that it's reviewed and approved by Archimtiros, which is one of the top warriors and is very active on these forums. The only way the warrior guides there are going to be inaccurate is if a new discovery based on some out of the box theory is found but even then it would typically be updated very quickly. It's also a rare occurrence of it's own though happens occasionally.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |