15+ Year Old Account

- Transmog - The NPC doesn't allow me to select hide helm, cloak nor shoulders.

Anyone else experiencing this? If so, did you manage to solve it? Or do you have some source stating this is a known issue? I tried googling in numerous different ways, found absolutely nothing on the matter.

I have no idea why this function doesn't work for me. It's been the same for me during the entire Beta as well. I find it extremely odd. Ofc been reporting this "bug" or whatever it is. Tried disabling all addons, even visiting different transmogifiers to no avail either.
    It's only the hide option that gives me trouble, the rest works perfectly fine.

Asked in trade earlier and found out that this function are working for others, so the issue might (or probably) lies on my end - but what might it be?! It's driving me nuts. Any suggestions on what I can try out to resolve this would be much appreciated.

Deleted
    Works fine for me.

Could be an addon issue.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillis View Post
    Works fine for me.

Could be an addon issue.
    Yep, Imo an addon issue too. Disable MogIt addon if you have and try again

Deleted
    I find it very strange that i have only 2 or 3 pages of transmog for each piece of armor.

If we truly unlock all quest rewards from level 1 to level 100 shouldnt we have a lot more armor choices? And half of those pages is things i have in the bank. I don't understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I find it very strange that i have only 2 or 3 pages of transmog for each piece of armor.

If we truly unlock all quest rewards from level 1 to level 100 shouldnt we have a lot more armor choices? And half of those pages is things i have in the bank. I don't understand.
    You can only see the appearences that your character can use. And many items share the same appearence.

also take in mind if your on a class that can wear multiple different armor types you can only see what the current type is your trying to MOG.

also, you need to actully swap to other characters to get there items into the wardrobe.

and as stated above, some items share the same appearance.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Took nearly an hour for all my items to unlock, and I had to log into all my characters for the title. You might be having the same issue.

I could watch the achievement progress bar of each item go up like a loading bar to 100.

OT: Make sure you delete all your old add-ons!

I knew a guy who bought a new video card because low fps on pre-patch, because of out dated add-ons...
    Last edited by Pickynerd; 2016-07-20 at 08:56 AM.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axu View Post
    Yep, Imo an addon issue too. Disable MogIt addon if you have and try again
    Did try earlier to disable all addons, didn't work that time around. Don't have that particular addon, but got pwn or whatever it's called (showing which items is an upgrade or not). However I tried disabling all addons again, and it seem to work this time around *yay!*. Gonna go through all my addons to see which one is causing it (perhaps multiple), I'll update my thread with it once I've found out.

Thnx

- - - Updated - - -

You are right now i have 20 pages! Before i had 2 or 3.
    Same here. Had 1 page before xD now 15.

10+ Year Old Account
    you have to go to a transmog NPC.

if you're just opening up the collection tab, you won't see hide helm/cloak/shoulders.
    Hi

Only the quest rewards the character who completed the quest can use are unlocked. If you did the Loremaster with one character, only those who share armor type with that character will have those quest rewards available, other characters would have to complete the quests themselves.

As for the OP, it's not a checkbox like it used to be, the first helm, cloak and shoulders available in the list should have an eye icon, those are the invisible ones.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Great! =) Often those item addons like tmog addons (MogIt) etc. might cause problems when transmogging items. I recommend keeping only the necessary addons like bartender etc. when there is huge patch or smth Sexymaps and other visual addons may need several updates before working correctly :P

The new system is absolute idiocy. Now I cannot hide the helmet on my low level characters because they don't (and cannot) wear their level 100 armor type. That is unexplainable and a huge regression.

15+ Year Old Account
    Euhm... I went through all of my Addons. None is causing the problem. Which I think is quite strange.. Anyway, it seem to have sorted itself out. So no panic I guess :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    you have to go to a transmog NPC.

if you're just opening up the collection tab, you won't see hide helm/cloak/shoulders.
    If you read what I wrote you'd see that I did that

Quote Originally Posted by Incarnia View Post
    Euhm... I went through all of my Addons. None is causing the problem. Which I think is quite strange.. Anyway, it seem to have sorted itself out. So no panic I guess :P

- - - Updated - - -

If you read what I wrote you'd see that I did that
    Are you not seeing the option or are you selecting the hide option and it does nothing for you? I know at first I kept looking for a hide option and didn't realize I just needed to select the 1st item in the list in order to hide them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeConqueror View Post
    Are you not seeing the option or are you selecting the hide option and it does nothing for you? I know at first I kept looking for a hide option and didn't realize I just needed to select the 1st item in the list in order to hide them.
    It resolved itself, thankfully. But, when I had the issue it didn't let me select the hide option at the transmogifier NPC.