Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    who cares about bronze , its effective and it works
    Against bad players, sure, won't argue that it works
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

This might be a silly question, but did anyone find if there's an easter egg on the home page?

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    you dont speak from experience arent you ?
    Yeah, I've speaking from experience. I've had lots of players TOTALLY FUCKING IGNORE the fact that I'm draining life from them(assuming they don't have a way to interrupt it), but when my HP jumps up a giant chunk from Healthstone, and suddenly my HP is a lot higher than theirs, yeah, that tends to make them back off a lot more often.

Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    This might be a silly question, but did anyone find if there's an easter egg on the home page?
    I haven't located one yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I haven't located one yet.
    If you click on Gul'dan a few times he says "Our ritual begins" don't know if that's it because I can't find any others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    He dabs and coughs if you don't do anything for a while, about all I've found.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    If you click on Gul'dan a few times he says "Our ritual begins" don't know if that's it because I can't find any others.
    All the heroes on the start screen have some sort of vocalization when clicked.

15+ Year Old Account
    From the dev Q+A:

Regarding RNG - they are and always will be careful about adding RNG into their game. Right now there are no planned changes to Gul'dan's Rain of Destruction, but they'll tune it if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    From the dev Q+A:
    WTH really. No plans to change it? Dear lord. They should really get their act together and stop throwing in placeholder ultimate abilities, especially on heroes that are so important in lore like Gul'dan. This is honestly outrageous.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm not seeing the sense behind this. No-one in their right mind picks RoD over Horrify unless they're dicking around, because not only is it not nearly as good as Horrify, it's a terrible ult on its own.

I have seen RoD used in QM. I have seen it a lot. And not ONCE has it been impactful.

If by "tuning" they mean "up the damage so much that if it does happen to land on someone it rips off a third of their health" then yeah I could see people chancing it.
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2016-07-21 at 10:23 AM.