15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    I can't cast prowl in moonkin form!!! WTF!?!?
    I have to switch to human form first. What kind of idiot fucked this little thing up is beyond my comprehension.
    or am I stupid and missing a valid reason to do that?
    They've changed that quite recently in beta but dunno if it's permanent - it often happened in betas and was then reversed.

But you can deal with it using "/cancelaura Moonkin Form" in macro with the kitty ability you want to switch to.

Its a known issue that prowl cant be cast in moonkin or bear form. It will be fixed 'soon'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    They've changed that quite recently in beta but dunno if it's permanent - it often happened in betas and was then reversed.

But you can deal with it using "/cancelaura Moonkin Form" in macro with the kitty ability you want to switch to.
    ye I realize I can macro it.
    but IMO I shouldnt have to just because of bad design.

I can cast Prowl and Dash in Moonkin Form with no issues.

This is on Live.

I'm dumb...
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2016-07-20 at 11:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I can cast Prowl and Dash in Moonkin Form with no issues.

This is on Live.
    Really? Dash and Prowl doesnt work for me in Moonkin Form. For Dash i have to switch to cat form first so that its castable :/
    Last edited by mmoc8e943ae0c7; 2016-07-20 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldrock View Post
    Really? Dash and Prowl doesnt work for me in Moonkin Form. For Dash i have to switch to cat form first so that its castable :/
    Ignore what I said. It doesn't work now...

Same for me, cant cast prowl and dash in moonkin form

I guess or i hope this is not intended?

Deleted
    Guys quick question... what do you think is our bis trinkets list atm in prepatch? I have mythic soc, pof, insigna, heroic piston, and heirloom one... just did an archi pug to test few things and starfall did 2.7mil dmg was 13% of my total dmg so not sure if its worth to remove it at on archi/manno/xhul mythic and such... what do you suggest? Thank you!

You need SoC on all fights. Even single target, as it empowers your moonfire, sunfire and stellar flare (due to SoC, you'll be using stellar flare on most single target). Kazzak trinket is better than piston. OoV is good on some fights. Alchemy trinket is better than most trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhere View Post
    You need SoC on all fights. Even single target, as it empowers your moonfire, sunfire and stellar flare (due to SoC, you'll be using stellar flare on most single target). Kazzak trinket is better than piston. OoV is good on some fights. Alchemy trinket is better than most trinkets.
    Thank you! Dont think its worth crafting alchemy trinket just for few week with everything cleared anyway... i have piston hc (never bothered to get in mythic), dont have kazzak one, and only have mythic insigna and pof (and hc sethe). What would you suggest to use together with soc? Ty!

PS Ill be mostly just doing manno/archi mythic and maybe xhul/zakuun/soc/velhari.
    Last edited by mmoca542e793be; 2016-07-20 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldrock View Post
    which talents (single target and multi target) and trinkets you picked?
    744 equiped ilvl
    Seed/DSI
    Starlord/Soul of the Forest/BOA/NB

We had some issues in HFC last night with bugs and new strats due to the changes but averaged 4th.

15+ Year Old Account
    I assume haste is prio in Legion but is it also in 7.0? I've started noticing GCDs after instants :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TastyMoonkin View Post
    744 equiped ilvl
    Seed/DSI

We had some issues in HFC last night with bugs and new strats due to the changes but averaged 4th.
    Isnt stellar flare better than sotf?

Quote Originally Posted by TastyMoonkin View Post
    744 equiped ilvl
    Seed/DSI

Then either youre an incredible player, or your class comp is pretty crazy, because my parses from last night ranged from decent to depressing (i realize its one night, incredibly small sample size... i understand) and was consistently near the bottom through all of it.

The warlocks and rogues had a hayday, mages were silly, and hunters had some pretty crazy on demand burst. Was hanging out with shamans and windwalkers.

1/10 had no fun.

Also unfun was that the only thing that brought us from depressing to above-tank-calibre, was the combination of SoC and Stellar drift which wont be avaliable in legion.

A lot of people disliked the eclipse bar because it felt like the class was playing itself, welp, now we have nothing special about us and are a typical keep up dots and spam class. I suppose we do have innervate, but that will in no way make up for our abysmal damage both now and (barring huge buffs) in legion.
    Last edited by Albimoo; 2016-07-20 at 03:16 PM.

We will have moon spells which would help tremendously.

I had a lot of fun playing FoE on quick fights. Realistically FoE is bad, but the burst on a few fights was funny on Kormrok and Kilrogg (went downstairs). Mannoroth wasn't a fun fight because if trinket didnt proc basically worthless (even pooling for 2 starsurges and no proc on my 74% trinket. )

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Balance feels pretty boring to me. Moon Moon is virtually the only source of rotational complexity, since you have no procs to watch out for that affect your rotation. It's rather bareboned without Moon Moon.

You keep both dots up, nothing hard about that, you spam Solar Wrath for Starsurge and then cast 1 Lunar Strike somewhere in there.

AoE is utterly painful, stacking SoTF with Stellar Drift makes it less terrible.

Unlike mages or warlocks, you don't get much in the way of mobility with spells, so we're like elemental shamans on that turret hole. Defensives, just like shamans, sucks. Our heals suck the most of any caster hybrid. Only windwalker have worse casted heals, and they are melee and have touch of karma.

Barkskin is still bad.

Balance druid will probably remain an alt until they notice Innervate is trash utility, defensives/heals are improved, and after the constant numbers nerf to Starsurge balance doesn't really excel at anything over another caster.
    With the stellar drift talent you do get some reasonable mobility to avoid stuff on the ground at least since you can cast on the move in the foot print of your starfire which with that talent is pretty sizable. Generally enough to avoid raid effects while maintaining your casting.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    With the stellar drift talent you do get some reasonable mobility to avoid stuff on the ground at least since you can cast on the move in the foot print of your starfire which with that talent is pretty sizable. Generally enough to avoid raid effects while maintaining your casting.
    Starfall will also be used incredibly situationally when we no longer have SoC giving them for free. Especially with how insanely expensive it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Albimoo View Post
    Then either youre an incredible player, or your class comp is pretty crazy, because my parses from last night ranged from decent to depressing (i realize its one night, incredibly small sample size... i understand) and was consistently near the bottom through all of it.

The warlocks and rogues had a hayday, mages were silly, and hunters had some pretty crazy on demand burst. Was hanging out with shamans and windwalkers.

1/10 had no fun.

Also unfun was that the only thing that brought us from depressing to above-tank-calibre, was the combination of SoC and Stellar drift which wont be avaliable in legion.

A lot of people disliked the eclipse bar because it felt like the class was playing itself, welp, now we have nothing special about us and are a typical keep up dots and spam class. I suppose we do have innervate, but that will in no way make up for our abysmal damage both now and (barring huge buffs) in legion.

Surprisingly moonkin damage is better than I expected while missing our artificat weapon. The rotation is rather boring at the moment because we can't effectively use FoE with our poor Astral Power generation. It's true we have lost pretty much all opening burst potential, but we "climb" well. Most moonkins won't be topping meters but we're definitely middle of the pack to above average.

If your performance is poor i would suggest doing some investigating. I'm not saying you should be top 5 on every single fight. But if you're bottom of the barrel either the 19 other raiders in your guild are just on another level, or it's the player...not the class.

and yes we lose the combination of SoC+Stellar drift and gain the combination of MoonMoon+FoE which is going to be better anyway.
    Last edited by Skyepic; 2016-07-20 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albimoo View Post
    Starfall will also be used incredibly situationally when we no longer have SoC giving them for free. Especially with how insanely expensive it is.
    No more situational than Lunar Strike.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project