15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Depends on how u define "poorer"

They have NOTHING so how exactly can u have less nothing?
    Dept is a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    If they have nothing how can they vote? Don't you need papers? At least a place of residence?
    ffs u r truly one of those who denies the UK is divided.

The vast majority of Brexit votes were from the North of England... classic working class areas. These are the people who have been hit the hardest by the Torys austerity measures.

If u cant do the math then ur not worth discussing this subject with.

NOTE: the poor doesnt mean you are destitute.

Deleted
    It also doesn't mean it can't get any worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    The UK is a net importer and their best exports are financial services.

THAT is how business werkz.
    I totally agree that traditionally UK exports of Financial Services is a major export.

But the weakest in our society dont give a flying fukk how much money the banks are making mate... really they dont.

Deleted
    I totally agree that traditionally UK exports of Financial Services is a major export.

But the weakest in our society dont give a flying fukk how much money the banks are making mate... really they dont.
    But they should. Because it means things will be a lot worse for them as well. Which will be the EU's fault I guess

Deleted
    But they should. Because it means things will be a lot worse for them as well. Which will be the EU's fault I guess
    HAHAHAHA!!!

Economies over the past 20 years have become experts at filtering wealth UPWARDS. Less and less money flows downwards... thats a sad fact of how efficient big business has become.

The more money in an economy means fukk all for the weakest in society, they still earn the same. And in a recession the elites simply force the poorest to foot the bill... austerity anyone?

This efficiency of 'financial industry' and banks to suck the cash out of the system is terrifiying for the future of our societies. As proven in a recent announcmenet that this generation WILL EARN LESS MONEY THAN THE LAST GENERATION in the UK.

So, big business is making more and more money and yet the 'workers' of those societies earn the same, or less, than they did before... 100% proof that those 'economies' mean fukk all to the people.

Economic perforamance meant something to the people 30 years ago when there was such a thing as 'trickle down economics' but in the modern world u still get nothing when the economy is doing good. Fortunately people are waking up and seeing this injustice.... hence Brexit.

CLICKY >>> Millennials 'set to earn less than Generation X'

So when the media tells us that all of the financial industry wants is to vote Remain... we fukking do the opposite!

Sheesh guys just stand back and try for one second to understand why intelligent people voted LEAVE ffs
    Last edited by mmoc978ad45763; 2016-07-20 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    snip
    And who cares about big evil coprorations and banks giving money to the rich when the money in my pocket is suddenly weaker and a loaf of bread suddenly costs twice as much?

Deleted
    And who cares about big evil coprorations and banks giving money to the rich when the money in my pocket is suddenly weaker and a loaf of bread suddenly costs twice as much?
    Get back to me when that happens... in the meantime stop being scared that the sky is gonna fall on you.

lol are you reading yourself here.

"They have nothing!"

"Well actually they have quite a few things"

The poor in the UK can fall pretty far and still have better living standards than plenty of nations. I, for one, feels it's a shame they'd vote themselves into that hole but heyoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

15+ Year Old Account
    So when the media tells us that all of the financial industry wants is to vote Remain... we fukking do the opposite!

Sheesh guys just stand back and try for one second to understand why intelligent people voted LEAVE ffs
    Soo, you voted leave to fuck the rich while at the same time have a government that´s not representing the poor and you think the price of all of this will be payed by whom, the rich?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

- - - Updated - - -

the vote was cast how long ago?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    lol are you reading yourself here.

"They have nothing!"

"Well actually they have quite a few things"

The poor in the UK can fall pretty far and still have better living standards than plenty of nations. I, for one, feels it's a shame they'd vote themselves into that hole but heyoo.
    Sure u can be facetious and take the dictionary definition but you know exactly what i mean.

People FEEL that they have NOTHING and therefore they have NOTHING to lose. Therefore what difference does it make if they use their vote for an option that tells them they will lose money... they obvious thought i have NOTHING therefore that statement has no meaning to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure u can be facetious and take the dictionary definition but you know exactly what i mean.

People FEEL that they have NOTHING and therefore they have NOTHING to lose. Therefore what difference does it make if they use their vote for an option that tells them they will lose money... they obvious thought i have NOTHING therefore that statement has no meaning to me.
    That´s so smart of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    It's fine if you think you have no stake in the economic game and "have nothing to lose" but don't pretend the economy is doing better because of the BREXIT.
    I never said that.

I said the economy is FINE. Its ok, its dandy. It isnt collapsing or even close to falling apart.

Brexit was always going to create a bumpy financial ride, everyone with a brain knows that. Its only a question of how long the bumps will stick around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    That´s so smart of them.
    U only say that because they voted different to you... clearly you are someone who has something to lose... those people felt that they didnt.

Try for one second to be sympathetic wioth those people rather than demonising them... then we have a chance of rebuilding this divided nation. Idiots who are clinging on to the hate should fukk off out of this country and let the rest of us fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Soo, you voted leave to fuck the rich while at the same time have a government that´s not representing the poor and you think the price of all of this will be payed by whom, the rich?
    Like i said... one day you will release that the financial industry doesnt give a shit about you, or your family. They dont operate to help you, they never will. The wealth in every nation doesnt benefit everyone.

52% of people voted Brexit because they are sick and tired of the ways things are... PERIOD.

If u refuse to try to understand why they think like that then you are part of the problem, not the solution.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh goodie, someone mentioned that EU funded cesspit the IMF. Who was their leader before last? didn't he go to prison for rape or something in New York? The current leader Lagarde is going to prison soon for fraud or something? They sound like an organisation to be trusted, just like all of the EU.

Meanwhile back here in reality, Britannia life is good.

Unemployment at 4%, wages rising by 2%, FTSE 100 stocks at near record highs, House prices up, Pensions up, immigration from the EU deterred, interest rates low, the good news just keeps on coming. Where on earth is this armageddon promised by the remainiacs and project fear?

Still waiting tap tap tap tap tap........
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Oh goodie, someone mentioned that EU funded cesspit the IMF. Who was their leader before last? didn't he go to prison for rape or something in New York? The current leader Lagarde is going to prison soon for fraud or something? They sound like an organisation to be trusted, just like all of the EU.
    Meanwhile your leader fucks a dead pig.

Meanwhile your leader fucks a dead pig.
    Strictly speaking he isn't our leader anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

15+ Year Old Account
    U only say that because they voted different to you... clearly you are someone who has something to lose... those people felt that they didnt.

Try for one second to be sympathetic wioth those people rather than demonising them... then we have a chance of rebuilding this divided nation. Idiots who are clinging on to the hate should fukk off out of this country and let the rest of us fix it.
    I´m not from the UK.

Like i said... one day you will release that the financial industry doesnt give a shit about you, or your family. They dont operate to help you, they never will. The wealth in every nation doesnt benefit everyone.

52% of people voted Brexit because they are sick and tired of the ways things are... PERIOD.

If u refuse to try to understand why they think like that then you are part of the problem, not the solution.
    That´s not an answer to my question, nor is voting leave going to solve the problem you´re talking about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Strictly speaking he isn't our leader anymore.
    Well neither are the men who dribbles mentiond the leaders of IMF, but I get your point.

Deleted
    I´m not from the UK.

That´s not an answer to my question, nor is voting leave going to solve the problem you´re talking about.
    Ofc its not going to solve them... but its a movement in the right direction.

We are a nation trying to take back control of our country. And to put it bluntly the economy is a minor part of that. Democracy is far more important.