Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    "the Mass Resurrection guild perk has been removed."

retarded decision i woudl love to hear devs logic behind this change besides desperate try to push engineering toys as desirable for raids/dungeons - its basickly : "oh look enginering proff is shit lets remove mass ress so at least 2-3 peoplei n raid are forced to have it on raid toon"
    Can we please update the "Mass Rez has been removed" section of the OP to note that all healers now have a mass Rez? It'll stop comments like the quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I checked it out on the PTR. The specific "monument" is phased out and will only appear after the Broken Shore event is completed.
    That's what I kind of wondered. Glad to hear they did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    bummer, i thought this was a content patch ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gennoken View Post
    All healers have mass rez now
    His point is that if the group wipes and the only survivors are classes that could drop combat (ie. Rogues/hunters), then they could only res up the group if they're an engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Woakerio View Post
    His point is that if the group wipes and the only survivors are classes that could drop combat (ie. Rogues/hunters), then they could only res up the group if they're an engineer.
    As it should be.. Healers are the ressers, unless you have some gadget to do it for you.

Happy that the park is fixed, but I wish they had given us an inn back. That was the main reason we RPers hung out there in the first place. Better than a smoking crater, though.

Reasonably impressed with how this patch launched, in comparison to pre xpac patch days of the past that were pretty fubar.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Reasonably impressed with how this patch launched, in comparison to pre xpac patch days of the past that were pretty fubar.
    Expansion launches were the problem, never the pre expansion patch launches.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Expansion launches were the problem, never the pre expansion patch launches.
    My personal experience was the opposite actually, I think the only xpac launch I had serious problems with was Cata being flaky. Meanwhile I had lots of trouble both personally and on my server with pre-xpac launches all the way back to BC. I think making the events available immediately had something to do with that, this time with it being slow rolled a bit it should be fine.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I'll just skip expansion for some time, wait until people review it after 3-6 months. Not giving money to Blizzidiots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    I'm testing out the new transmog stuff, not sure how it happened but my staff is now transmogged into a pair of wrists. Joy
    something intresting by the way
    did black temple yesterday on a alt and had a few class tokens in my bag for rogues
    now the classrestrictions are gone on chestguard/pauldrons/leggings of the forgotten vanquisher i wonder if that is the same for all the old tiertokens to make farming easier

is there a menu for minor glyphs?
    i want to know which are enable and disable some

I can enable a glyph, but how do i disable it?
    Last edited by EternalBany; 2016-07-20 at 12:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesuque View Post
    Or....run back?
    lol...I doubt even 1/2 of the current players know how to get to any of the dungeons or raids anymore...

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda had the idea that this would be a content patch, I guess I was wrong

Deleted
    Could we please add the fact that Ashran has been turned off aswell

Deleted
    Delete mass ress , remove old set bonus ??
    They really are focusing on the important stuff it seems .
    Feels more like player harrasment haha !!

Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    Delete mass ress , remove old set bonus ??
    They really are focusing on the important stuff it seems .
    Feels more like player harrasment haha !!
    Healers can mass res. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    So, it's official now.
    Old character animations really are gone and even the old models have the absolutely horrible facial animations of the new ones now.

Rest in peace, beloved priestess. It was a fun to have 9 years together.

Thanks for the great recap chaud!

Well the restart this morning has borked the mine and herb gardens for certain toons. Had work orders in last night but logged in this morning to nothing in either, not really all that upset though since both will be useless in a month's time.