Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    No its not.
    When its good you don't hear anything.
    Forums are usually for people complaining, please go onto any other gaming forum and you will see the same.

When things are good people play the game, when they think its shit they will be here whining and moaning.

This has been going on for 11 years, please don't act like its something new.
    Pokemon go has been well received and you hear about it on the internet.
    Skyrim has been well reveived and you ve been hearing about it a lot on the internet.
    Dark souls has been well received and you ve been hearing about it a lot on the internet.
    World of warcraft has been well received back in the day and you used to hear about it a lot.
    It's also true about Overwatch.
    And so on. However, the counterpart is true too, when a game company is doing wrong stuff you also hear about it.
    Last edited by mmoc18e6a734ba; 2016-07-20 at 02:16 PM.

If these people would have read all the data they supplied us. It was on the front page of the WoW official website and even websites like MMO-Champ .. they knew exactly what we were getting :P.
    To expect people on the internet to be informed in a complaint is never wise. Of course more is going to trinkle out over the weeks but for now yeah.. they should have known.. but 'they' never will. Sadly of course.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    The motion sickness complain is very real. I've been playing the beta for a couple of months and i've been experiencing it.

There's also the fps drop. It doesnt make sense to have worse fps in the same zones, with the same settings. Also the fact that i just cant hit 60 fps in legion zones with a gtx 1080.

The camera distance is another very unnecessary issue. Why limit the game?

Class balance, not sure i need to say more.
    What are your settings like? 4K? I don't understand why you could not hit 60fps unless its 4K and everything at Ultra!!?

Deleted
    These new animations are just terrible. I hope they'll tweak them, but I doubt they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    The issue is the game isn't only level 110, there are 109 level before and associated content.
    I disagree with this, WoW has never been like ESO or GW2 where your low lvl content counts for anything other than bragging rights ( twinks ). At least since BC because that is when I started playing. The game has always been "get to max level, that is where the game begins". For eg. I just started playing ESO last month and I am like lvl 30 when max lvl is like 50 + some champion lvls and ive been doing w/e content I want because I am scaled to it, which no doubt makes the game A LOT of fun. But as a WoW player of 9 years, I dont expect coming to WoW and seeing oh damn I am lvl 104 in a lvl 110 expac why cant I do those things a 110 can. As a WoW player my goal is to get to 110 asap so I can start the game.

1. You don't have beta access and you get all your information from a few very salty people spamming the forums.
    2. You haven't played WoW in almost a year.
    3. You are the most hatefull person I know on this forums when it comes to anything WoW or Blizzard related.
    4. You are just a dick.
    Just in case, your items 1 and 2 are wrong (and items 3 and 4 I don't care for).

Am NA Player. I'm happy. It's basically WoW 2.0 and this game needed some big changes to get this thing refreshed. People will cope and move on, the problem with previous expansions is Blizzard listened to the cesspool of complainers on forums. This time they're sticking to their guns and making it their game. Thank fucking god.

Deleted
    Outlaw rogue feels amazing! The sounds animation and gameplay is so diferent and refreshing that it feels like a total diferent game.
    It's making me login.

Generally, I like it so far. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    That assumes that these people haven't been saying something for the last 7 months and having it fall on def ears.
    Exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by Defaulty View Post
    Am NA Player. I'm happy. It's basically WoW 2.0 and this game needed some big changes to get this thing refreshed. People will cope and move on, the problem with previous expansions is Blizzard listened to the cesspool of complainers on forums. This time they're sticking to their guns and making it their game. Thank fucking god.
    I couldn't agree with this more. I'm also the type that adapts to changes. I dig what they've done so far...I guess we'll see how it all pans out. Even my kid likes everything at the moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heresy View Post
    Can't wait to see a gnome-sized Sargeras.
    Probably explained by some kind of expando-magic where we all become 1000x the size.

Or, if things don't change, I can't wait to see the ankles of more bosses. Mmm. Ankles.
    well im betting we will most likely fight sargeras inside of illidans body, that being why guldan took it, as we have seen in the datamined lore that illidans soul is ripped from his body
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I can't help but think they've been under budget (and therefore headcount) pressure. WoD's poor retention of subs, combined with the disappointing performance of the movie, may have led to more cutbacks.
    They were continually boasting about how largest number of people are working on legion than ever, so it does not seem possible that they are deprived of manpower. And movie was released far too late to have any effect on Legion development
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    If they remove certain things from everybody I have no problem with that. When they only do things to 80% of the classes and ignore the other 20% that is when it gets annoying. Tank healing is a great example, they said it was too much and let them do too many things on their own. Okay fine, so the nerf the healing of all tanks, but the biggest offender DKs. Then they take it a step further and make healing a important part of DH play. These sort of inconsistencies are all over the game. Some small like saying only healers would be able to rez people, then letting all hybrids that could heal do it. At that point why not just let the dps do it again and step away from the class fantasy guise, you can lump dispelling in with that too.

- - - Updated - - -

That assumes that these people haven't been saying something for the last 7 months and having it fall on def ears.
    1. certin specs have lots of self healing ,but less damage reduction types then those who dont have lots of self heals
    Example Dh have meta, spike, darkness, blur, etc
    2. no they said only healers would be able to mass rez, which is true, and all classes who have a heal spec, get a single target rez, well healers get a mass rez
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    6 out of 10 complains i read are about camera distance "nerf".
    3 out of 10 complains are about prunning X Class
    1 out of 10 complains are random stuff

So, if blizzard would stop being stubborn and rever camera changes, most of the complains were gone. Prunning X class complains are mostly valid because there's no artifact weapons yet so people feel they lost much and gained nothing. That would be partialy fixed in a month.

So 9 out of 10 complains are easily fixable... Not counting that people who are actualy happy and have nothing to complain rarely post on the forums so... i gather it's definately easy and within blizzard grasp to make this expansion great.
    Artifacts are mostly passive bonuses and doesn't really change anything (and add the fact that it takes months on every single char). Unless you pvp you are stuck with mostly the same things as you currently have
    Last edited by PrairieChicken; 2016-07-20 at 02:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    6 out of 10 complains i read are about camera distance "nerf".
    3 out of 10 complains are about prunning X Class
    1 out of 10 complains are random stuff

So, if blizzard would stop being stubborn and rever camera changes, most of the complains were gone. Prunning X class complains are mostly valid because there's no artifact weapons yet so people feel they lost much and gained nothing. That would be partialy fixed in a month.

So 9 out of 10 complains are easily fixable... Not counting that people who are actualy happy and have nothing to complain rarely post on the forums so... i gather it's definately easy and within blizzard grasp to make this expansion great.
    5 of the 6 people mad about the camera distance are unaware their camera distance was shortened to minimum in the options after the patch. When you extend it in the options, then zoom out in game, it's not THAT bad really. It's probably now at about 80% of what I would like it to be for most encounters. Anyone who claims they played at ultra max distance, like you can in your garrison or outdoors, is full of crap because raids don't let you zoom that far out, even if they are "outside". BGs is about the only place you could really play full max all the time.

Deleted
    Well as a NA player.. who has only read the patch notes so far, Im feeling very negatively towards it.

First, it seems they are removing even more meaningful choices in character customization. Second, I absolutely hate the PvP changes cause as an RPG player, I want actual rewards that increase the power of my character, not homogenized stuff and cosmetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Well as a NA player.. who has only read the patch notes so far, Im feeling very negatively towards it.

First, it seems they are removing even more meaningful choices in character customization. Second, I absolutely hate the PvP changes cause as an RPG player, I want actual rewards that increase the power of my character, not homogenized stuff and cosmetics.
    Yeah, most PVP players don't want PVP to be fair, regardless of what they claim. Kudos to you for being honest at least.

I mean... I played a LOT on the PTR and BETA to figure out what I would be comfortable playing this expansion. Quickly realized I didn't want to play Ret or Sham. Went with the solid top arena picks of Rogue / Mage / Warrior. Rogue came out on top.

I think people are just VERY resistant to change, don't put the time into learning whats coming, and rage when it inevitably happens.

Also a lot of it goes to "I started playing wow this/last expansion whats happening to muh game make azeroth great again pls." For most of us that have been around since classic/BC kinda know what to expect going into this. Sure things happen slightly differently each time but its really the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Yeah, most PVP players don't want PVP to be fair, regardless of what they claim. Kudos to you for being honest at least.
    Why would I want it to be fair? If I wanted fair PvP, I wouldnt be playing an MMO ..besides it supposed to be war where anything goes, instead of a fair competition.