Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder, will they do any legendary/tier item testing on the Beta? Tier is not likely (they can easily do it in the 7.1 PTR) but I think they should consider testing the legendaries and at least some of the Mythic Dungeon and Raid trinkets. Maybe they are reserving it for the last few weeks so they can attract people back to the beta from live.
    Nighthold is not confirmed to launch with 7.1 . Much like BRF was apart of 6.0 Nighthold is apart of 7.0

I wonder, will they do any legendary/tier item testing on the Beta? Tier is not likely (they can easily do it in the 7.1 PTR) but I think they should consider testing the legendaries and at least some of the Mythic Dungeon and Raid trinkets. Maybe they are reserving it for the last few weeks so they can attract people back to the beta from live.
    Didn't they already test the legendaries? I remember for a couple of weeks that big Tauren in SW sold all the legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Isn't it so wrong to ask for Goblins being updated?
    I know they kinda don't need much, but a slight update to their skin and some tweaking to their animations.

- - - Updated - - -

Really want Kezan and the Lost Isles added to the game again, with some other known places too.
    Legion would be a good time for it, and they could base a patch around it.
    No it is not a good time to add these places. It is never going to be a good time because literally nobody else shares your obsession with goblins. We want Kul'Tiras, we want Nyalotha and we want Argus. A god damn goblin island should not be our fucking patch content.

Didn't say it was, just that it would be a good opportunity to test tier and trinkets from there

There have been several changes to them since then (it was in late Alpha I think?), I'd rather they don't go live and oneshot some boss.
    To be fair, the changes were farily small. And with the increased drop rate on beta I think they already got plenty of data from it.

Another topic - Optimization seems to be quite odd on live. I can't get 60 fps in firelands with graphical settings that are even lower now than as they were yesterday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    my priest lost an entire actionbar.
    its fun, but now my little ability block is smaller
    Played my Enhance shaman and went from having bars crowded with totems to like 2 totems in legion

Going to take a little getting used to

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Herrhaxe View Post
    the new Warforge System applies to HFC? O.o
    Yeah they seem to have implemented the Titan Forged system in the Pre-patch

I know it applies for all difficulty's of HFC and Kazzac and it was already in mythic dungeons to begin with
    but I am unsure if it also applies to timewalker dungeons, and regular or heroic dungeons though

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I understand they wanted their appearances - but a little mailing addon magic sending to alts and in appropriate void storage would have made this all automatic
    More to do with having in excess of 6000 of em and most characters having a full void storage. Besides, with all the usual shenanigans during the first couple of days after a patch, may as well spend time opening boxes :P
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if mention, but seems like Kazzak now drops a max of 30 Felblight (up from 15)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    RIP the 3 bar ability block dream.

will be missed ;_;

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    To be fair, the changes were farily small. And with the increased drop rate on beta I think they already got plenty of data from it.

Another topic - Optimization seems to be quite odd on live. I can't get 60 fps in firelands with graphical settings that are even lower now than as they were yesterday.
    Increased drop rate? Do you have a source?

Quote Originally Posted by aastarius View Post
    More to do with having in excess of 6000 of em and most characters having a full void storage. Besides, with all the usual shenanigans during the first couple of days after a patch, may as well spend time opening boxes :P
    (which could've been planned in advance, which is my entire point) - you do not have every char full on void storage, and you could at least have pre-sent them to relevant chars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinelol View Post
    Increased drop rate? Do you have a source?
    Sadly I do not. But I remember a blue post a couple of months ago that legendaries had an increased drop rate for testing purposes. Can't find it, though and never heard of it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Sadly I do not. But I remember a blue post a couple of months ago that legendaries had an increased drop rate for testing purposes. Can't find it, though and never heard of it again.
    I remember them saying that as time went by our chances of getting a legendary would increase. It was in a sec interview, I don't recall which one.

Quote Originally Posted by aastarius View Post
    Probably got a lot to do with opening Salvage Crates (crap that's gonna take a lot of time tonight) ...
    Had about 1800 crates to open; opened them on the Monday to get good sell value from the enhancement items, which complicated things from a space perspective (couldn't just learn appearance and immediately sell) but it took about five hours of juggling between 11 characters, mailing items around feeling anxiety at the complete absence of bag space. It'll probably take significantly less time knowing that you can just dump your greens immediately.

The relief is real, though. I've never had this much open space.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else having problems switching realms using both Server Hop AND Cross realm assist? I join a group but stay in the area instanced for my realm
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER TRADE CHAT
    Howdouhidehelmets?AHHTHEYDESTROYEDMYCLASSwheresskillxhowdouhiedhelmits

7+ Year Old Account
    whatever i ever said about fire before, i take it back.
    its fcking fun and the dmg and crits.... goodness, next time, before i judge i'll wait till i get my hands on my own UI and not the blizz clusterfuck.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Howdouhidehelmets?AHHTHEYDESTROYEDMYCLASSwheresskillxhowdouhiedhelmits
    Omgblizzyousuck! Youdestroyedmyclass! Howdoidothebrokenshores?Wherearetheinvasions......invasionsblizzyouliedyoupromisedinvasion s. Yougetnomoreofmymoniesiquit. Gotta love it...no you don't...just have to be happy you can't actually reach through your monitor and strangle people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    I remember them saying that as time went by our chances of getting a legendary would increase. It was in a sec interview, I don't recall which one.
    I remember one of them saying there's something implemented that WILL let you get a legendary.....luck of something or don't be unlucky...something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    The new dark green/black background clashes really awfully with the rest of the forum UI. Yikes.
    They just clearly have a lot of work left to do. Still have the two specs slots, glyph slots, etc, etc.

And STILLLLL showing mythic WoD gears as their heroic/normal counterparts, that is so ridiculous
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    They just clearly have a lot of work left to do. Still have the two specs slots, glyph slots, etc, etc.

And STILLLLL showing mythic WoD gears as their heroic/normal counterparts, that is so ridiculous
    The armory hasn't displayed my belts correctly in years,the color scheme has remained the same since cata, and it still says I never completed SOO even when I had the heirloom weapon from garrosh equipped. So I recommend not holding one's breath.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about you but I'm thrilled. My Dk fights like a lightweight, acrobatic Death. My Hunter shoots much quicker, and the short amount of choices in attacks makes for easier choices. I know, I know, this post wasn't full of theory crafting and equations that make Sheldon Cooper look stupid, but I play for fun, not frustration.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.