Poll: Do you have Multiple accounts?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    what the actual faq

Well at the very least the token price went up decently again so I'd presume the sub numbers have increased ^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    i logged into one of my other account on a level 1, that you can do without paying. Guess what? My mogs were there. You can also recreate this nifty test by making a starter account on your bent and logging in. How much more proof you want?

As far as the answer to your question, i have multiple accounts because i multi boxed for quite some time, not sure why its hard to think of a valid reason someone may have more than one account. And to add to that i had my max Char slots filled for my server on my main account LONG ago, to have more toons on the same server you need multiple accounts. i have multiple toons of the same class on my other accounts, My main is a warrior and i know at-least 3 of my account have a max level warrior.
    See, you are not playing those (anymore). That'S why you don't get to use the transmog. And believe it or not. Before the wardrobe you had NO CHANCE to ever get those transmogs to your main. So how it it a cashgrab if they give you the option to finally do that? Becasue YOU found another reason to throw money at them? Hardly.

Would you argue that multiboxing was "Inflating Sub Numbers and sliping in a cash grab"?
    You know it did by your line of thinking and yet you went out of your way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    So far it's only you saying that. You gonna have to prove it or otherwise it's not a valid argument.

What's more important, why do you have 4 accounts anyway if you only play on one of those?
    Seems to me you have fucked yourself.
    All of your accounts can be linked which does give you mounts, pets, achievements and transmogs of all the accounts. I personally have two accounts and it works for me.
    Last edited by Gsara; 2016-07-20 at 02:33 PM.

I was thinking about this while pooping earlier tonight. the way dressing room works is when you log into a toon all its gear goes to the dressing room. I know for me i have about 4 accounts all with 100s with gear ive collected over the years that i want in my dressing room. For me to do this ill have to sub all of them at least 1 month. Now i know i am far from the only one in this situation.

What this is going to do is cause a influx of subs that arent "real" subs to help boost the blizz numbers and grab them some extra cash for providing absolutely nothing really all for the sake of transmog.
    It isn't a cash grab, it isn't required that you do it, you can chose not to pay for all those accounts if you decide it isn't worth the money. It is your money, you decide how to spend it, not Blizzard. If it was required that you have to pay for all of yoru accounts to play any account at all that would be different.

It sounds more like you are salty that to do what -YOU- want it is going to cost you extra and you for some reason want to blame blizzard for your choices.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    It isn't a cash grab, it isn't required that you do it, you can chose not to pay for all those accounts if you decide it isn't worth the money. It is your money, you decide how to spend it, not Blizzard. If it was required that you have to pay for all of yoru accounts to play any account at all that would be different.

It sounds more like you are salty that to do what -YOU- want it is going to cost you extra and you for some reason want to blame blizzard for your choices.
    Actually no, because as another member pointed out we can just wait for the legion free trials and this issue is solved.

I was thinking about this while pooping earlier tonight. the way dressing room works is when you log into a toon all its gear goes to the dressing room. I know for me i have about 4 accounts all with 100s with gear ive collected over the years that i want in my dressing room. For me to do this ill have to sub all of them at least 1 month. Now i know i am far from the only one in this situation.

What this is going to do is cause a influx of subs that arent "real" subs to help boost the blizz numbers and grab them some extra cash for providing absolutely nothing really all for the sake of transmog.
    First of all, it's not a "cash grab". They are providing a service that you can choose to buy or not. Jesus, you sound like zombie Karl Marx. Second of all, they don't release sub numbers anymore so, what is the point of what you are asking?

Also, why is there a yes/no poll in this thread with literally not one question asked in the original post?

And one last thing, we don't need to know that you were pooping when you had this "thought", ok? That's a little gross dude.

As long as it doesn't turn into Runescape

I would never want to discourage any company from adding new and interesting features. I realize that some people may try to "game" the system, but having several alts or totally different accounts.. but frankly that is the players problem. Blizzard should just focus on creating great content.