Which are the easiest spec(s)?

So with all the pruning and the new talents/abilities which spec is the easiest to play and which spec is the most complicated(compared to others).

Also i read that hunter/warlock pets are not so strong anymore so those classes may not be the best soloers anymore.. Which spec has the best solo capabilities?

So in general:

Easiest:
    Best solo:
    Complicated:
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Healing as disc is still quite complicated for me. I mean, it's pretty straight forward if you don't have to heal a lot of people at the same time, but that's not always the case.

Yea from what i read discipline priest is going to be complicated.. But anyway, i dont think i am gonna play healer and if i do is going to be my paladin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I can confirm that hunter pets are squishy
    hunter always was THE solo class..too bad that will not be the case
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Holy Paladin is very solid. Good healer and fun gameplay (I would not call it simple though). Only problem is mobility (which can get frustrating in Mythic Dungeons)

And I got to disagree that Hunter was THE solo class. It was the best among pure dps. Blood DKs were always far better as were prot pallies.
    Hehe yeap thats what i wanted to say blood dk is the king for sure

Not sure which one is the best for soloing, but I can say for sure that BM is the easiest to play. Basically mash 3 buttons as soon as they come up, plus 2 cooldowns. It's pretty brain dead now

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    So with all the pruning and the new talents/abilities which spec is the easiest to play and which spec is the most complicated(compared to others).

Also i read that hunter/warlock pets are not so strong anymore so those classes may not be the best soloers anymore.. Which spec has the best solo capabilities?

So in general:

Easiest:
    Best solo:
    Complicated:
    Easiest: Whatever beats me on damage meters/in duels
    Best solo: whichever tank is better than mine
    most complicated: whatever I play

If you take aspect of the beast and switch your pet from ferocity to tenacity, you can solo anything.

Ret Paladin feels very simplistic. Keep CS stacks from capping, use blade of justice on cooldown, before you TV/FV you judge. That's pretty much it. It's actually somewhat fun if you take the talents to reduce cooldown on CS and BoJ. Still 4 button rotation though.

BM hunter.

i leveled to 100, and i can say that it's easier than MM
    just press skill when they come off CD

Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    Not sure which one is the best for soloing, but I can say for sure that BM is the easiest to play. Basically mash 3 buttons as soon as they come up, plus 2 cooldowns. It's pretty brain dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    If you take aspect of the beast and switch your pet from ferocity to tenacity, you can solo anything.
    So BM is the easiest and at the same time, with the right setup great at solo got it hehe

yeah, dont tank with a ferocity pet, change to tank mode and laught at everything

yes you have a pet and you can spam skill while jumping around
    now MM have a spell that require casting