Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would not have been okay with his suspension until that photo a few days ago were he shamed some fat guy at the gym.

If there is one thing as someone trying to lose weight and get into shape that gets me mad, its that.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Alright well now I am certain you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

This is why I just love the fanatics online.

I get to both be a SJW and a MRA scumbag GamerGater at the same time.
    You are the internet Janus-head.

You gay-hating misogynist pro-LGBT meninist!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Until there's actual proof of any of that, especially proof that he knew the photos were fake, I'm gonna have to say I don't believe you. Especially when it's actually provable that she's the one inciting harassment.
    Is there? Do you have these actual tweets and not just jpgs?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

So does anyone know what the tweets were?

Still waiting for *any* evidence that he incited a hate mob.

So far, I'm just seeing people who dislike him claim he did.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

We need to invite Milo to MMO-C.

Give him his own sub forum, "Milo's Corner".

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    No I didn't say he photo shopped the images, stop putting words in my mouth. Whether he knew they were fake or not matters not one bit. They were fake, he spread them anyways and worked his followers into a frenzy because of his actions.

And that shadowban bullcrap has been disputed time and time again. There are insane amounts of right wingers on Twitter that are doing just fine. The ones that get banned are violating the TOS. Don't use the website if you're not going to follow the rules.
    Posting photo-shopped images isn't the reason why he was being banned. You said it yourself that he was inciting harassment. and that's not inciting harassment. Saying "this asshole is a racist, everyone who follows me better go post on their feed" is incitement. Again you fail at words and you even went off on a tangent that isn't relevant. Saying the photos mean anything in his banning... You're just attacking his character instead of proving he's guilty of doing what he's accused. Which you can NEVER prove because he wasn't ever inciting harassment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

They have a left leaning bias.
    Reality has a left-leaning bias, so your statement really means nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting photo-shopped images isn't the reason why he was being banned. You said it yourself that he was inciting harassment. and that's not inciting harassment. Saying "this asshole is a racist, everyone who follows me better go post on their feed" is incitement. Again you fail at words and you even went off on a tangent that isn't relevant. Saying the photos mean anything in his banning... You're just attacking his character instead of proving he's guilty of doing what he's accused. Which you can NEVER prove because he wasn't ever inciting harassment.
    The posting of the false images was incitement. How that's lost on you is a mystery but I reckon it has to do with your bias.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Is there? Do you have these actual tweets and not just jpgs?
    Are you joking?

https://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755218642674020352

"bitch I want to tell you about your self but I'm gonna let everybody else do it I'm gonna retweet your hate!! Get her!!"

"GET HER!"

Gee, I wonder what your dodge will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Here we go, finally found them.

Here's Milo tweeting out the doctored, fake, Twitter posts:

http://archive.is/bK8ji

This was the only archive I could find of it, but there was certainly at least one other tweet after he posted that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Still waiting for *any* evidence that he incited a hate mob.

So far, I'm just seeing people who dislike him claim he did.
    His account along with all the tweets are just straight up gone. But sure, Twitter is a big fat liar about him inciting harassment. Along with all the other people who were following this.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

You don't understand. KIA and Milo decided ''duh fight for duh whute rasse'' involved fighting (read : sending death threats) SJWs movies (read, pretty much every movie in existence that does not feature for 120 minutes white dudes shooting non white dudes ( No dialogue, ''talking is fur gurlz'' and no plot, ''kauze it's fur liburals'') while having sex with supermodels that make them sandmiches),.

If you don't send death threats to Ghostbusters actresss, ''yah hate duh western civilization and yah a traitor and mah gonna shot you in duh head''.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    I was looking at Stefan Molyneux tweet about Milo's ban, very interesting: "Milo's ban confirms it: acid tongued conservatives are the only effective revolutionaries left. #FreeMilo"
    Wow one douchebag patting the back of another. Was Molyneux going to try and get Milo to join his cult?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you joking?

https://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755218642674020352

"bitch I want to tell you about your self but I'm gonna let everybody else do it I'm gonna retweet your hate!! Get her!!"

"GET HER!"

Gee, I wonder what your dodge will be.
    Defending yourself after the fact is just that, defending yourself.

Deleted
    Really don't care, dudes an asshole. He can be a funny asshole, but he doesn't have an off switch.

Free speech doesn't mean that you can spout hatred anywhere, nor does it mean that companies can't censor what you say on there website.

So whats the problem here?

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Here we go, finally found them.

Here's Milo tweeting out the doctored, fake, Twitter posts:

http://archive.is/bK8ji

This was the only archive I could find of it, but there was certainly at least one other tweet after he posted that.
    Now point out where he is inciting a hate mob.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Now point out where he is inciting a hate mob.
    Hahaha I absolutely love this cowardly argument. You don't have to literally say, "go harass him fam kkthx" to encourage people to dogpile onto somebody.

He tweeted out libelous fake tweets that were doctored to look as if she was making and tweeted them out to his 300k+ followers. In that one twitter thread alone in response to him tweeting that out, there are more people posting more fake posts from "her."

This has been Milo's MO forever. He goes after people publicly, then sits back and lets his followers be particularly brutal, and turn around and go, "Well I didn't tell anybody to do it." Yeah see that might be believable the first few times that happens, but not literally every time he decides to go after somebody new on Twitter.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-20 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    His account along with all the tweets are just straight up gone. But sure, Twitter is a big fat liar about him inciting harassment. Along with all the other people who were following this.
    Liar? Not necessarily. Depends on if it actually happened.

Regardless of if it did or not, they're all hypocrites considering the "get her" tweet from Leslie that has been linked here.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD