Quote Originally Posted by PinkPenguin View Post
    Also a question about rotation, AoE rotation to be specific, what are the priorities there? I assume Crash Lightning as much as possible, and get off Stormstrikes to cleave, but where does keeping up Frostbrand and Flametongue rank?
    Kinda wondering the same.. I've been prioritizing:

Crash Lightning > Stormstrike > Frostbrand (if Hailstorm) (<3 sec) > Flametongue (<3 sec) > Boulderfist > Lava Lash in AoE, but not sure if that's right or not. That's assuming it's just trash and you're not popping anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    After 1 day I imagine most people are still in the l2p phase, maybe the easier specs are performing well?
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#sample=1

From 736-738 ilevel enhancement jumps up the list, but falls off again as the ilevel increases. This is obviously not a clear sign of scaling issues and more likely just small sample sizes of enhance at those ilevels.
    I think its more due to the fight length. The more burstier classes are going to look way better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Checking warcraftlogs, enha is doing really poorly atm. Is this indicative of anything, or will our artifact be THAT much better than everyone else's when Legion hits?
    Prepatch logs are utterly meaningless. Classes are now tuned to 110 and their Artifact weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Prepatch logs are utterly meaningless. Classes are now tuned to 110 and their Artifact weapons.
    Hence this part "Is this indicative of anything, or will our artifact be THAT much better than everyone else's when Legion hits?" of my post.
    But it still doesn't make me feel at ease.
    If people beat us heavily now, then they will beat us heavily when they ALSO get their artifact. Unless ours is just ungodly OP compared to everyone else :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPenguin View Post
    Am I the only really hating the fact that with Crashing Storm, Crash Lightning is a better Maelstrom dump than Lava Lash? Outside of Feral spirits and I assume Doom Winds, I really don't use Lava Lash that much, I really hope Blizzard does something about that, it would be sad to see all those Lava Lash artifact traits kind of to go waste.

Also a question about rotation, AoE rotation to be specific, what are the priorities there? I assume Crash Lightning as much as possible, and get off Stormstrikes to cleave, but where does keeping up Frostbrand and Flametongue rank?
    I love it to be honest. Lava Lash is just another melee attack without anything particularly special tied to it. Crash Lightning is much more interesting as a Maelstrom dump.

That's just me though.

- - - Updated - - -

Hence this part "Is this indicative of anything, or will our artifact be THAT much better than everyone else's when Legion hits?" of my post.
    If people beat us heavily now, then they will beat us heavily when they ALSO get their artifact. Unless ours is just ungodly OP compared to everyone else :P.
    Not necessarily. While I can't put your 'fears' to rest, as I have no hands on beta experience, it's fairly safe to assume that not all classes will interact equally with their artifact, or scale equally well to 110.

Classes that seem to be crushing initial logs seem to be the bursty and relatively easy to play classes, which supports the "L2P" phase of the pre-patch and the high stat scaling towards the end of an expansion, coupled with short kill times and the legendary ring.

I'm not concerned, it's still early and right now what matters most is how mechanically sound a spec is. The only thing where I'm concerned is our AoE, but the artifact seems to play an important role in that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoxa View Post
    Pfff after testing Enha in the offcial pre-patch... i believe that this class will be hardly to use very good.

I dont can pass the 60k de DPS with 731 ilvl

- - - Updated - - -

Well... Then which the cap of mastery general? Right now have 57% Mastery and 23% of haste
    You just need to practice more, can't expect to play at your maximum capacity when you've had literally a few hours (at most) to try it out.
    I'm 718, I've played my Shaman since Vanilla but it was an alt in HFC (shame on me), and I comfortably reach 50-60k depending on the fight in the HFC HC pugs I've done, and that's with "normal" kill times and shitty ring usage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adornus View Post
    There are two issues I have with the spec, other than that, it plays really well.

1. Initial combat we're absolutely starved for maelstrom unless you have ghost wolves. It's absolutely awful.
    2. Our AoE feels to be trash tier.

Do these both get rectified with artifact traits in Legion?
    Exactly my own concerns, well put.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Not necessarily. While I can't put your 'fears' to rest, as I have no hands on beta experience, it's fairly safe to assume that not all classes will interact equally with their artifact, or scale equally well to 110.

Classes that seem to be crushing initial logs seem to be the bursty and relatively easy to play classes, which supports the "L2P" phase of the pre-patch and the high stat scaling towards the end of an expansion, coupled with short kill times and the legendary ring.

I'm not concerned, it's still early and right now what matters most is how mechanically sound a spec is. The only thing where I'm concerned is our AoE, but the artifact seems to play an important role in that.
    I mean, I'll still play my enha shaman, even if it is sub-par in the end. It just feels a little worrisome seeing this initial patch of logs during the pre-patch.
    I've been on a 14 month break, but I did ok in the beginning of WoD. Hopefully I'll be able to be viable this time around as well! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoxa View Post
    Well... Then which the cap of mastery general? Right now have 57% Mastery and 23% of haste
    The cap for mastery is 100% on Stormbringer, which is around 88k rating, if you can reach that then more power to you

ok im lost with this im not sure if im doing doing something wrong or if enh is just weak as i cant seem to get over 60k sustained at 740 ilvl

and ive just learned that the soc and archi trinks are shit....
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2016-07-20 at 04:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    ok im lost with this im not sure if im doing doing something wrong or if enh is just weak as i cant seem to get over 60k sustained at 740 ilvl

HFC Trinkets got nerfed in the pre-patch.

I'm doing about 60k sustained on dummy in garrison, no buffs/flasks/hero in 722 ilvl. There may be some cleave from the dummy next to it, though. I'm using Heirloom and Blademaster trinkets.

I rarely use LL, SS on CD, CL on CD, FT and FB when <3 sec. Wolves, BM trinket, ring on CD.

bm trinket? do u mean darkmoon?

Wow just wow...

Im getting kited all the time, Enh has no skills that slows now beside frostbrand? Even tho I get to my target I still need 20 maelstrom to activate it and THEN hit someone.

Is Healing Surge not working properly? I only heal myself for 15k in PvP, my health bar doesn't even move.

Quote Originally Posted by Droyda View Post
    Wow just wow...

Im getting kited all the time, Enh has no skills that slows now beside frostbrand? Even tho I get to my target I still need 20 maelstrom to activate it and THEN hit someone.
    Earthen Grasp totem, root + slow and you can place it in range
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

It's an extremely powerful artifact for sure, even after the nerf (the tree is absolutely immense, where as many specs have really poor trees). I'm not saying it lines up perfectly, but enhancement should gain a lot more from the artifact than many specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

bm trinket? do u mean darkmoon?
    Blademaster = bm

Quote Originally Posted by Droyda View Post
    Wow just wow...

Are you using earth grab totem? That plus frostbrand along with feral leap is really good for not letting people get away. I've been able to stick on people a good % of the time. Only person that's kited me in a Bg was a Druid who was running from me and my totem was badly placed, so it was a fuckup on my part and that's the only time I've really been kited.

In legion when we get honor talents we can possibly reach 100% uptime on our targets with the talent Static cling. It'll have a skull cap obviously so some people may not be able to use it well but if you use it right it'll most likely net you 90-100% uptime on your target.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I'll still play my enha shaman, even if it is sub-par in the end. It just feels a little worrisome seeing this initial patch of logs during the pre-patch.
    I've been on a 14 month break, but I did ok in the beginning of WoD. Hopefully I'll be able to be viable this time around as well! ^^
    Mm pre patch has no relevance to launch content really. They aren't tuning based on pre patch, only for launch and everything after. Dont focus on dps now, everyone did that during the WoD pre patch and some classes got fucked up with tuning because of it. So, don't focus on your damage right now.

To answer your question, yes. The artifact plays a gigantic role for almost every spec. Some artifacts are shit for certain specs, but all I know is ours is really good. They're balancing with that in mind too, so don't forget that.

Deleted
    Enhancement was fucked because of WOD beta balancing. They were nerfed in the last days of beta without any reason.

Don't assume for a second that Blizzard was able to balance classes in beta. Even on beta servers some specs are easily 30+% ahead of others.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2016-07-20 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Mm pre patch has no relevance to launch content really. They aren't tuning based on pre patch, only for launch and everything after. Dont focus on dps now, everyone did that during the WoD pre patch and some classes got fucked up with tuning because of it. So, don't focus on your damage right now.

To answer your question, yes. The artifact plays a gigantic role for almost every spec. Some artifacts are shit for certain specs, but all I know is ours is really good. They're balancing with that in mind too, so don't forget that.
    I remember thinking that during the WoD beta as well, and if memory servers me right, we were quite behind at the start of it. We got some buffs like 2 months in, and then one more round of buffs when the second raid came in. Don't quote me on this though :P.
    Mind you, I don't really care to be the top, only to be able to carry my own weight .

I remember thinking that during the WoD beta as well, and if memory servers me right, we were quite behind at the start of it. We got some buffs like 2 months in, and then one more round of buffs when the second raid came in. Don't quote me on this though :P.
    Mind you, I don't really care to be the top, only to be able to carry my own weight .
    That's what I'm talking about. They balanced classes during the pre patch and that affected how certain classes like us performed when the expansion hit. Beta is still open and feedback there should still be provided, but ONLY about the beta. Balancing around the pre patch only yields negative results when the expansion goes live, as shown with WoD.

That's what happened to us, we were really good during the pre patch, got hit with a few nerfs that were unnecessary because the pre patch content isn't a valuable way to judge anything in relation to class balance, and performed poorly until getting the buffs to correct those nerfs.