Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Go for it

I am sure u will at lease get ur moneys worth. Just saying if anyone is buying it for BB I wouldn't, BB has a f2p future. The game has seen many massive discounts since release.
    Yeah, I heard that ingame it is pretty much set up for a f2p style, just that it probably won't hit that point until they release all the DLC they had planned for it.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Anyone know if this bundle has individual keys?
    Yup. All individual.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Anyone know if this bundle has individual keys?
    Every item is a separate key. I got the $15 tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty easy giveaway for Megabyte Punch for any one that doesn't have it and is interested:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...egabyte-punch/

- - - Updated - - -

IndieGala posted their Wednesday bundle, and it doesn't look too bad. I might actually pick it up:

10+ Year Old Account
    First bundle in a while that I'll probably buy. Slight buyer's guilt though as when I look at my steam backlog I pause and wonder do I really need more games, probably not but meh, it's not a huge expense.
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    I got Call of Duty Ghosts for $7.
    Finally got around to trying out the campaign; looks like there is a cutscene audio-stutter bug if any vsync is enabled (in-game or nvidia control panel) and you load the assets before the cutscene finishes. Spent my playtime trying to fix it. :/
    Last edited by Woogs; 2016-07-21 at 08:49 AM.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/promo...nesis-pick-mix

Build your own sega bundle.

5 games for $1.99
    10 games for $3.49
    20 games for $4.99

Pretty good deal if you want most of those games in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    https://www.bundlestars.com/en/promo...nesis-pick-mix

Build your own sega bundle.

5 games for $1.99
    10 games for $3.49
    20 games for $4.99

Pretty good deal if you want most of those games in there.
    Thanks for the info, might be good just for the Phantasy Star and Shining Force games.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Thanks for the info, might be good just for the Phantasy Star and Shining Force games.
    Yeah, a lot of the sega games are decent so picking the ones you like and bundling it basically is a good idea. For instance I'd bundle all the Sonic games if I didn't already own them. Might get one of the packages anyway with what I don't have still and giveaway the rest.

Deleted
    GMG sale continues.

For anyone that likes Magicka/Gauntlet type games, Gauntlet Slayer edition is a bit of both.
    For that price, definitely worth grabbing.
    Doesn't include the character DLC package.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I got the cheapest one, figured I never played the Phantasy Star games, and Sonic Spinball used to be super fun. But there doesn't seem to be a way to install them short of actually loading the Genesis program thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Hmm, I got the cheapest one, figured I never played the Phantasy Star games, and Sonic Spinball used to be super fun. But there doesn't seem to be a way to install them short of actually loading the Genesis program thing.
    Yeah all those games require the Sega Genesis base program. It's basically the engine used to run the games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    GMG sale continues.

For anyone that likes Magicka/Gauntlet type games, Gauntlet Slayer edition is a bit of both.
    For that price, definitely worth grabbing.
    Doesn't include the character DLC package.
    Site is broken for me. Go to my checkout, there's no option anywhere to...well, continue. The "proceed to payment" bar flashes in screen for a split second and then disappears.

Also the site explicitly tells me there is a 25% off voucher for Final Fantasy X/X-2, and when I put in the code for it, says it's not applicable. Guess GMG doesn't want my money.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2016-07-21 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Site is broken for me. Go to my checkout, there's no option anywhere to...well, continue. The "proceed to payment" bar flashes in screen for a split second and then disappears.

Also the site explicitly tells me there is a 25% off voucher for Final Fantasy X/X-2, and when I put in the code for it, says it's not applicable. Guess GMG doesn't want my money.
    It kept coming up German for me earlier.
    Guess site is busy.

/shrugs

- - - Updated - - -

Was surprised this registered on SG. Anyhoe, enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    I know it's not a bundle, but Steam currently has Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime on sale. One of the best coop games I ever played. Me and my girlfriend beat it in a weekend, so it also doesn't overstay it's welcome.

I remember TotalBiscuit praising that game, but complaining that it only has local multiplayer... I find that very disappointing, and means that I won't be able to enjoy it, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    With an asterisk: only the first episode (of five) are free. I am a huge advocate of that game; it certainly has flaws, but I love it. It handled some very mature subject matter very effectively. It's just a shame that the final chapter was fairly bad, imo.

I hope this gives them more sales, they deserve it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    With an asterisk: only the first episode (of five) are free. I am a huge advocate of that game; it certainly has flaws, but I love it. It handled some very mature subject matter very effectively. It's just a shame that the final chapter was fairly bad, imo.

I hope this gives them more sales, they deserve it.
    Another asterisk

Apparently, according to someone on steam "if the eu square store restocks keys, get it there instead (you get a discount on the other episodes that way) "