Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Thanks Obama!... for actually having so little number of innocent deaths in the middle of a war-zone.
    Yea obama thanks a lot for being the lucky president with Drone warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I seem to recall asking you to be specific about the years you're arbitrarily defining the war in Iraq as "over".
    I made a very specific point that you are just trying to detract from with all this fake sort of whatever it is.

The point was, Iraq was more capable militarily when we left than when we arrived. Nobody denies that. Like, literally nobody has ever even said that out loud, that I have ever heard.

Now you got me bogged down on this off shoot of the topic, and because your recollection is so far off the mark, here I am defending your rebuttals that aren't even part of my point. Thanks for wasting more of my time I could have spent having an actual discussion.

Here is what you want, guy. Read up on the facts and then get back to us. The war was not over the day we took the palace, and not a single human alive, other than you, thinks that it was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2016-07-20 at 05:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you seriously trying to compare Germany post war to Iraq post war? There are ethnic issues at play in Iraq. Please just stop.
    There were no ethnic issues in Germany in WW2? Might want to tell that to Elie Wiesel.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    While i dislike that some soldiers did this...and wasn't punished well enough i just have to say this......

I wonder how many got raped after the americans left by the terrorist.
    A race to the bottom isn't really the nicest thing ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I made a very specific point that you are just trying to detract from with all this fake sort of whatever it is.

The point was, Iraq was more capable militarily when we left than when we arrived. Nobody denies that. Like, literally nobody has ever even said that out loud, that I have ever heard.

Now you got me bogged down on this off shoot of the topic, and because your recollection is so far off the mark, here I am defending your rebuttals that aren't even part of my point. Thanks for wasting more of my time I could have spent having an actual discussion.

Here is what you want, guy. Read up on the facts and then get back to us. The war was not over the day we took the palace, and not a single human alive, other than you, thinks that it was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
    Listen to this guy trying to be smart.
    US invasion led to exactly what the analysis predicted. Chaos and civil war. You're arguing that did not happen. You're arguing that the invasion of Iraq brought order and peace till you left. That is FACTUALLY false. As in, numbers of sectarian attacks and deaths increased drastically after the invasion. As the analysis from countries like Israel and Saudi Arabia predicted.
    So please. Continue to engage in your disgusting apologetic behavior but not with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Acceptable.

If we backed off every time we saw a civilian near a military target we'd never get anything done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    It will get a lot higher if Donald "we'll bomb the shit out if them, I don't care what is in our way" Dump gets in office.
    On top of "killing their families."
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Exactly.

President Obama has relied too heavily on drone strikes that seemingly are inaccurate and have caused more death to civilians.

When is the blood shed from umanned drone strikes going to stop?

I hope President Obama rethinks his strategy after the death of 85 innocent women and children in Syria.

Blood is on his hands.
    I'm curious, is it actually Obama who does all these moves? I know he is Commander-In-Chief, but surely he is doing what his generals and other such officials suggest him to do? I'm just imagining someone like, say, Bernie Sanders who's knowledge of warfare comes from movies or when he was in the army, which was probably during ww2 or something. And that is assuming he was in the army in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    No, I'm suggesting people are more likely to join an extremist group if they see it as a way to strike back against a target that has caused them some sort of personal loss or pain.
    If those people don't blame ISIS for their problems, then they would have joined regardless

Listen to this guy trying to be smart.
    US invasion led to exactly what the analysis predicted. Chaos and civil war. You're arguing that did not happen. You're arguing that the invasion of Iraq brought order and peace till you left. That is FACTUALLY false. As in, numbers of sectarian attacks and deaths increased drastically after the invasion. As the analysis from countries like Israel and Saudi Arabia predicted.
    So please. Continue to engage in your disgusting apologetic behavior but not with me.
    Dajil is our Middle East expert.

Tell us about how Putin got with Russia's long term ally Assad the Shiite to terrorize the Sunni Syrians and send them flooding into Europe as refugees. This was done in retaliation for the sanctions on Ukraine and Crimea. Europe was destabilized and Britain left the union.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Tell us about how Putin got with Russia's long term ally Assad the Shiite to terrorize the Sunni Syrians and send them flooding into Europe as refugees. This was done in retaliation for the sanctions on Ukraine and Crimea. Europe was destabilized and Britain left the union.
    Have a source for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted

I don't think I have anything else to add. Just quoting this so we can all see.

This is actually good news.

Get out the Mission Accomplished Banner boys!

Am I supposed to react like 100 is a lot in this context? Because it isnt.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    84 dead, 303 injured, actually.
    Oh there we go. Yeah, I was just spitballing old numbers. Thanks
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

So, 100 Syrians killed in a war zone. No big deal it's a war zone. 4 people die in Benghazi "hang her!" "she's a traitor!". Lulz

Also, why hasn't "All Lives Matter" released a statement condemning these drone strikes yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy woods View Post
    so, 100 syrians killed in a war zone. No big deal it's a war zone. 4 people die in benghazi "hang her!" "she's a traitor!". Lulz
    since june

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Have a source for that?
    Putin was KGB now FSB. Assad the Shiite President of Syria was trying to put down a rebellion of Sunni Syrians, the Sunnis out numbering the Shiites in Syria 8 to 1. Europe put sanctions on Russia for Ukraine and Crimea. Putin wanted revenge. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how Putin's and Assad's goals became similar. Putin had Assad terrorize the Sunnis, sending them fleeing into Europe as refugees. Europe was destabilized.

KGB people don't leave paper trails.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Putin was KGB now FSB. Assad the Shiite President of Syria was trying to put down a rebellion of Sunni Syrians, the Sunnis out numbering the Shiites in Syria 8 to 1. Europe put sanctions on Russia for Ukraine and Crimea. Putin wanted revenge. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how Putin's and Assad's goals became similar. Putin had Assad terrorize the Sunnis, sending them fleeing into Europe as refugees. Europe was destabilized.

KGB people don't leave paper trails.
    This is the guy that puts sarcastic comments on an analysis of the situation that was created throughout the years of post invasion iraq by scholars and reporters.
    It's not the first time he actually states this. He actually DOES believe the refugee crisis was handcrafted by Putin and Assad to destabilise Europe.
    I mean... not even the awareness necessary to realise how ridiculous this sounds.

Hahaha yeah, he is fucking funny

Deleted
    It's like the third time he says that.