Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Pakistani man dismembered, killed for having affair

A 24-year-old Pakistani man was mutilated in a so-called honor killing, police said.

Allah Ditta was stabbed multiple times by five men Tuesday in Pakistan's Dera Ghazi Khan district, authorities said.
    The men attacked Ditta as he went to meet a woman with whom he was having an affair, police Officer Ali Muhammad said. The victim and the woman were married to other people.
    The assailants apparently cut off both of Ditta's arms, lips and nose and took the parts with them, leaving the man in a pool of blood, Muhammad said.
    Ditta was rushed to Ghazi Medical College, where he died a few hours later.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/20/as...ing/index.html

So now they're even targeting men. #equality

Surprised they didn't go after the woman or his wife for not pleasing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking CNN and their autoplay. Froze my browser and now I can't even scroll and read the article.

And fuck that part of the world.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2016-07-20 at 05:35 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    These honor killings are bad enough. But they all seem to be rather gruesome as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

just another day in pakistan

10+ Year Old Account
    In Pakistan, if you're lower or middle-lower class then you might as well give up on any rights or protections you have. The government is corrupt, the police are corrupt, and don't even get me started on the lack of education prevalent that leads to barbaric practices like this.

Absolutely sickening, and unfortunately this is just one of the few that are reported.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Fucking CNN and their autoplay. Froze my browser and now I can't even scroll and read the article.

And fuck that part of the world.
    I love my flashstopper addon, got it because it seems every news site is auto playing videos

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we really need a thread every time there is an awful killing in middle eastern countries?

Maybe we can just get a megathread for what I can't help but assume is thinly veiled muslim bashing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Do we really need a thread every time there is an awful killing in middle eastern countries?

Maybe we can just get a megathread for what I can't help but assume is thinly veiled muslim bashing?
    There's no denying a lot of shit Muslims are taught in the middle east are pretty fucked up. The Kuran is just as bad.

I realize this is also against forum rules because religion.

._.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Some simple education would fix alot of this shit happening.

This is a quote from the model's brother that he killed some days ago think we have a thread on that to : Girls are born to stay home and follow traditions. My sister never did that," he says, that is what they a learning there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I love my flashstopper addon, got it because it seems every news site is auto playing videos
    It's the plague of the 21st century, I swear to god.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It's the plague of the 21st century, I swear to god.
    Close, the real plague is micro transaction "free" games

Need a combined megathread for those and US shootings. Both are multiple times a day occurrences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There's no denying a lot of shit Muslims are taught in the middle east are pretty fucked up.
    I won't argue that. But I'll argue it's more cultural than anything. Because, frankly, you can look at nearly any religious text and pull out some pretty horrible passages to justify very similar behavior. But that doesn't happen so the question becomes why not?

Given the lack of posters who actually live in the middle east the volume of posts about honor killings and the like that happen in the middle east just smacks of an agenda to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Need a combined megathread for those and US shootings. Both are multiple times a day occurrences.
    Yeah, and honestly at this point the US as a country has collectively agreed that shootings are a way of life and are acceptable.

Yeah, and honestly at this point the US as a country has collectively agreed that shootings are a way of life and are acceptable.
    I just find it sad how cheap and worthless human lives have become there in public opinion. Look at the outcry for American deaths during Vietnam, and how that eventually made you quit it. Now no one seems to care if gun deaths rack up higher death toll in couple years, compared to the entire 19+ year Vietnam war.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just find it sad how cheap and worthless human lives have become there in public opinion. Look at the outcry for American deaths during Vietnam, and how that eventually made you quit it. Now no one seems to care if gun deaths rack up higher death toll in couple years, compared to the entire 19+ year Vietnam war.
    Heck, look at the outcry about Benghazi where 4 people were killed. That's just a weekend in parts of Chicago yet everyone turns a blind eye to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gun Culture is a thing in the US. It's hard to fight such a thing.

No I don't support removing the second amendment. I get tired of people assuming liberals want to ban the second amendment.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Heck, look at the outcry about Benghazi where 4 people were killed. That's just a weekend in parts of Chicago yet everyone turns a blind eye to it.
    And that was just to play political games, that are still going. It's even more sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can thank a fast paced media circus for that as well. Whereas before a tragedy of that magnitude was talked about for ages and it led to prolonged discussion on ways to fix an issue, nowadays news has to jump from story to story on whatever garners the most viewers which leads to issues not remaining in the public eye for long.

Stories are only rehashed to strengthen political platforms for partisan agendas and to rile up emotional response these days.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No I don't support removing the second amendment. I get tired of people assuming liberals want to ban the second amendment.
    I'm sure liberals will find the second amendment useful when they start dragging people out into the streets and machine gunning them in the name of revolution.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn