Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    That thing has been great and will continue to be great for DPS. Too bad it doesn't provide spinning bears.
    I heard it had been needed along with soul cap and the other hoc trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    I heard it had been needed along with soul cap and the other hoc trinkets.
    All of WoD trinkets have been nerfed, Anzu Cursed Plume is pretty much BiS now with its mastery proc and out new mastery. I will run Anzu and BoA trinket for tanking.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    All of WoD trinkets have been nerfed, Anzu Cursed Plume is pretty much BiS now with its mastery proc and out new mastery. I will run Anzu and BoA trinket for tanking.
    I'm curious, how do mastery procs work for bears in 7.0?

Does your maximum health increase while your current health remains static?
    Does your maximum health increase while your current health increases proportionally to remain at the same % of max HP that you had before the proc (and vice versa when the buff expires)?
    Do you actually get a heal out of it?

I assume the increased incoming healing during the buff is the primary benefit, but I was curious what mastery procs do to our health. Anzu's Cursed Plume should be amazing in raids, but I was curious if it's going to be garbage for solo content compared to the alternatives. I have a warforged, socketed Kazzak trinket in my bank that looks like it could be attractive for soloing with the major buff to gems in 7.0. But an ilvl 720 non-warforged, non-socketed Anzu is what I've been using for the longest time in live.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    I'm curious, how do mastery procs work for bears in 7.0?

Does your maximum health increase while your current health remains static?
    Does your maximum health increase while your current health increases proportionally to remain at the same % of max HP that you had before the proc (and vice versa when the buff expires)?
    Do you actually get a heal out of it?

I assume the increased incoming healing during the buff is the primary benefit, but I was curious what mastery procs do to our health. Anzu's Cursed Plume should be amazing in raids, but I was curious if it's going to be garbage for solo content compared to the alternatives. I have a warforged, socketed Kazzak trinket in my bank that looks like it could be attractive for soloing with the major buff to gems in 7.0. But an ilvl 720 non-warforged, non-socketed Anzu is what I've been using for the longest time in live.
    It works like Vamp Blood, Last stand, and Ursa Major. Your max HP and current HP go up accordingly, we also get AP with the mastery buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    I don't pay much attention but don't they do this every expansion? Stat distribution on gear sucks at the start and gets better every subsequent raid?
    BTW, the mythic+ gear is just as good as raiding gear and has better stats....so your BiS may not be all purples and may actually be dungeon gear.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    It works like Vamp Blood, Last stand, and Ursa Major. Your max HP and current HP go up accordingly, we also get AP with the mastery buff.
    Holy crap. I can't wait to try this out!

So what talent spread are people looking at for HFC and such?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    So what talent spread are people looking at for HFC and such?
    Well for single target ill take Brambles for our Tier 1 talents. If its an Aoe fest, i actually like the extra rage you get from Blood Frenzy.

For our 75 Talents Galactic Guardian is just plain better than the alternatives so that will be my go to talent here. SOTF i think pulls ahead in dps in single target but really no one cares about that yet.

For 90 i feel Guardian of Elune again is stronger than the alternatives so again my go to here.

For 100 Rend and Tear is pretty good but boring. Pulv is still Meh. Lunar beam is OK but not as good as Rend and Tear.

Would be interested in what other people are going.

I'm going brambles, GG, and pulverize until I get that rend and tear legendary. Tab-pulverizing adds is sick dps and it's more dr than rend and tear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have a Galactic Guardian WA yet?
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Is anyone having threat issues as Guardian (pre-patch raid)?

at 100, whats the recommended rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    Anyone have a Galactic Guardian WA yet?
    http://pastebin.com/Ra8jidbA

It'll give you a nice big glowing icon when you get the buff for the rage infused moonfire.

Question of my own, as I'm not a genius with weak auras: anyone have any luck with a WA to track ironfur that tracks each application individually (ideally as separate bars, but I can make due with whatever)?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinist View Post
    Is anyone having threat issues as Guardian (pre-patch raid)?
    Not at all, i assume you mean compared to other tanks? Me and my co-tank's threat seem pretty similar although he isnt exactly high percentile warrior tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Not at all, i assume you mean compared to other tanks? Me and my co-tank's threat seem pretty similar although he isnt exactly high percentile warrior tank.
    ya he meant compared to other tanks, he was asking for me ^_^. My threat seemed to be extremely low compared to the Brewmaster tank i was playing with, he could pull threat off of me even when we r doing the same amount of damage or when im doing more to the boss. It seems MF is only doing 1threat per 10dmg wich i think seems pretty low

I wasn't running a threat meter tonight, but I definitely noticed a difference in my threat compared to our Pally tank. Normally I have to back off to avoid ripping off of him, whereas tonight we were trading aggro back and forth for quite a while on a fight and on an aoe pack there's no question his threat was better than mine. I didn't use my dps trinkets tonight either though, and I didn't think to check what he was using. Since I didn't do any raid testing on beta, I will be interested to see how our threat compares with the other tanks when we get to 110 and max our artifacts weapons.

Is ysera`s gift still halved for bears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    at 100, whats the recommended rotation?
    moonfire on pull > moonfire on GG proc > mangle > thrash > swipe (AoE) = maul (ST).

remove moonfire on GG procs if you want more dps, and i dont know why he included maul because it's not a part of the rotation since its off the gcd, its a survival tradeoff for slightly more dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Holy crap. I can't wait to try this out!
    Anzu Cursed Plume and the BoA trinket (Purified Shard of the Third Moon) are definitely the best trinkets we can have right now as a pair. The mastery proc from the trinket and the mastery proc from Mark of Bleeding Hollow both increase the shield we get from the BoA

Edit:I came across a bug, it seems that leech doesn't have an interaction with out new mastery.
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2016-07-20 at 06:11 PM.