Grid+MouseOver Alternatives?

Looks like Grid is going to be down for a while after speaking with a maintainer due to internal strife with some members.

So, I've used Grid (with Clique) for the past 8 years or so but does anyone have Legion-working raid frames but MouseOver suggestions? It looks like Clique is still working so there's that.

I've heard about VuhDo but never used it.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Try Grid2.
    ty, I'll check it out!

if u need it for healing try healbot

I ran into this issue yesterday as well, and spent the evening trying to make ElvUI work for me. To be honest though, the raid frames seem to suck compared to Grid. It could be that I’m just not familiar enough with Elv to make it work, but it doesn’t seem nearly as configurable. Have always heard that Grid2 was not as good as Grid, but I’ll give it a try when I get home I guess. I also have been using Grid+Clique to heal for a very long time. Can’t imagine doing it any other way.

Grid2 updated using WoWMatrix is stable on live as of last night for me.

Grid+Clique user as well here. It's quite sad to hear that Grid is dead.

Someone posted a link to their fix for Grid on WoWInterface, I think? Seems to work fine for me. But that's just a stop gap. Not really surprised to hear of strife in the team, considering the attitude that the original author cops quite frequently.

Wouldn't really say it's dead, though, considering the comment here:

http://www.wowace.com/addons/grid/ti...date-2-issues/
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    Looks like Grid is going to be down for a while after speaking with a maintainer due to internal strife with some members.

So, I've used Grid (with Clique) for the past 8 years or so but does anyone have Legion-working raid frames but MouseOver suggestions? It looks like Clique is still working so there's that.

I've heard about VuhDo but never used it.
    I used both in WOD

i prefer grid to just monitor the raid or support use as a dps but I use Vuhdo when I am healing as it can show hots and debuffs better then grid can.

It sounds like there might be hope for Grid being brought up to date and working again. Judging by the comments on that link at least. Fingers crossed!