Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    One of these things is not like the others.

UKIP do not mind Czechs being in Britain.
    Cause they can cash them in? <sad drumroll>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    A lack of video evidence never stopped people like you from claiming cops are racist. Why do you need it now?
    It was the investigation into Ferguson and multiple PDs across the country that confirmed racism. It was blatant, and obvious, and it's funny that even after investigations proved it, people still denied it.

Two shit tier news sites that may as well be tabloids and regularly post stuff that turns out to be false are reporting that this was a BLM thing, and one is copying off the other since there is a fuck ton of copy paste from one to the other. The only seeming confirmation is that someone (thought they) heard "Black Lives Matter" being "chanted", and yet when you watch videos of the confrontation where it was supposedly being chanted, it's just a bunch of general crowd sounds, no audible chants. One person might have screamed "BLACK LIVES MATTER" at some point, but what does one person saying it really mean?

According to the alt-right, one person saying it means this was a BLM gathering to kill all white people.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It was the investigation into Ferguson and multiple PDs across the country that confirmed racism. It was blatant, and obvious, and it's funny that even after investigations proved it, people still denied it.

Two shit tier news sites that may as well be tabloids and regularly post stuff that turns out to be false are reporting that this was a BLM thing, and one is copying off the other since there is a fuck ton of copy paste from one to the other. The only seeming confirmation is that someone (thought they) heard "Black Lives Matter" being "chanted", and yet when you watch videos of the confrontation where it was supposedly being chanted, it's just a bunch of general crowd sounds, no audible chants. One person might have screamed "BLACK LIVES MATTER" at some point, but what does one person saying it really mean?
    People still deny OJ's guilt

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

It's confirmed Ferguson cops are the cops of everywhere.....

But guys..... these are not real "Black Lives Matter" supporters...

I honestly can't see a solution to this issue; I feel bad for the few BLM supporters that actually want to fix something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Do you really wanna get anal about his figurative statement?
    80, 90, 100, 110... It doesn't matter.
    It is disgusting either way.
    You'd have a point to argue with him if the numbers were 19 a day, and not 91.
    As I replied to him, I never said they were not disgusting, but 110 is not HUNDREDS...200...300...400, that does make a big difference from 91.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    gloves didn't fit....dont mind the fact OJ gained weight which could affect his hand size and that those gloves were just sitting around for quite some time so they prbly shrunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they need to get prostitutes from somewhere
    #Romanian&BulgarianProstitutesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post

I honestly can't see a solution to this issue; I feel bad for the few BLM supporters that actually want to fix something.
    Just go to youtube. Look up boondocks MLK speech. Then enjoy some laughs and realize thats what is happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    #Romanian&BulgarianProstitutesMatter
    Does sound racist to not pay other races for thier services. I will support this group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post

The "few BLM supporters that actually want to fix something" can stop supporting a radical racist group funded by an elite white man and move to Dallas and join the police force and really change something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not OJ himself though...

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    The "few BLM supporters that actually want to fix something" can stop supporting a radical racist group funded by an elite white man and move to Dallas and join the police force and really change something.
    Why move to dallas? they can be active in the community they are currently in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    I agree that, all taken into account, signing up and changing things from 'the inside' would be a better way to do it than what we currently have with BLM.

But in the end, as if the risk of being killed by the usual criminals, when in duty, wasn't enough - they now gotta be worried about fake emergency calls into ambushes and random stabbings during 'peaceful' protests (among other examples of violence, of course). So I don't see many righteous people signing up any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Why move to dallas? they can be active in the community they are currently in.
    They can if the police are hiring, sure.... I was referring to the comment the Dallas Police Chief made after the shooting.

BLM is facing the same thing Occupy did. Bunch of assholes screaming their name as they cause serious problems.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    BLM is facing the same thing Occupy did. Bunch of assholes screaming their name as they cause serious problems.
    I think with these movements styled like Occupy, insofar that they have no leadership and their name or hashtag is invoked by the masses for good, bad, and otherwise, it dilutes any coherent message.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    What is idiotic, is that Democrats fake being anti-gun, while never taking any interest in a constitutionally viable solution. The SCOTUS has already approved background checks, yet there is ZERO push to extend that to private sales. What difference does a background check make, if it isn't applied to used guns, as well as new?

Meanwhile, they have fake sit-ins over laws that violate 4-5 of the 10 bill of rights amendments, even though their own party shot it down in the other body, even though the SCOTUS would repeal it instantly.

That said, yes, its ridiculous for conservatives to pretend like the 2nd amendment can be magically repealed without the support of the state legislatures, of which they have overwhelming control, even in some blue states.
    There have been pushes for universal background checks from Democrats. They sit on the majority leader's desk.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Occupy didn't preach hate or violence BLM does.

10+ Year Old Account
    BLM are basically the African American's version of the KKK.

Two shitty hate groups that need to be shut down.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Who? Disagreeing that a guilty verdict should have been passed =/= "OJ didn't commit the crime". I don't think OJ should have been pronounced guilty either because the evidence was shoddy and circumstantial in many cases, at least as far as what was allowed to be presented in court. Blame the prosecution and police for not bringing the evidence to light and/or presenting it in the proper context.