Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

EZO's Weakauras all specs (BfA Updated)

Hello I thought I would share my 8.0 WAs for all specs. Updated for BFA. My vision for this was a combination of bars and icons that is always in the same place so you learn them to muscle memory. Most made by myself some taken from other packs enjoy

EZO_Rogue All Specs BFA (import this)
    Wago

Features
    -CDs(all talent based)
    -CBP(5 or 6 depending on talents)
    -Debuffs(white border when low timer)
    -Buffs
    -Energybar
    -30% alpha when not in combat

Optional cooldown "pulse", shows when a cooldown is about to be usable.
    CDpulse

1.Assassination
    Features
    -all general
    -all updated spells and talents
    -garrote & rupture green text when applied from stealth (subterfuge and nightstalker)
    -poison bomb procs

2. Outlaw
    Features
    -all general
    -RtB tracker with how many "stacks" above
    -RtB row ranked best to worst (best to left)
    -BF on/off and how many enemies in range (changed position)

3.Subtlety
    Features
    -all general
    -dance stack bars and cd/uptime

To get it skinned exactly like this you need:
    AddOnSkins
    Details
    Elvui

Q: Can I change the size of the bars?
    Yes you can now with the group scale option in WA groupHERE

If you find something that doesnt work or shows up when its not supposed to do write or you can probably fix it yourself

edit: updated for legion 23.07.16
    edit2: added envenom/master of subtlety trackers(in debuffs for each spec) 25.07.16
    edit3: added garrote cd in assa debuffs(if you exsang garrote and its still on cd)
    edit4: new cooldown "pulse", shows when a cooldown is about to becomes usable. 28.07.
    edit5: added text above rupture when you used it with exsanguinate "DMG".
    edit6: added Blade Flurry Enemies in range counter. 02.08.16
    edit7: RtB stacks not showing 3 when 3 buffs fixed 19.09.16
    edit8: Fixed BoT tracking proc, Fixed Agonizing Poison stacks and duration,
    also tuned up subs WA with proper dance/subterfuge tracking 13.10.16
    edit9: Vendetta debuff now has own only, added potion of prolonged power 12.12.16
    edit10: Major remake for BfA 8.0 29.07.18
    edit11: Added BTE/KS CD and Uptime tracking
    edit12: Aesthetics update (some color changes to fit better and more) and some bug fixes. 09.08.18
    edit13: LUA errors fixed 25.08.18

Better coded BF counter WA in case the other one stops working (works the same) ty kindath

Quote Originally Posted by kindath View Post
    This wouldn't work crossclass, but you could probably just use Run Through as the range checker for cleaner code and automatically including acrobatic strikes. The code you linked uses an item lookup table and has some custom paladin trigger in it.

Code:
    function ()
        num_targets = 0
        for i=1,40 do
            if IsSpellInRange("Run Through", "nameplate" .. i) == 1
            and not UnitIsFriend("player", "nameplate" .. i)
            then
                num_targets = num_targets + 1
            end
            --if num_targets >= 5 then return "5+" end
        end
        if num_targets == 0 then return "No Target" end
        return num_targets
    end
    - - - Updated - - -

Here's a set that might be useful to someone:
    Code:
    du0zAaGiKQljrQgLQGtPkYRuvsZsIYTqjSlKIHbchdLAzQc9mjQMgiQRPkQTPQu9nqeJtvj6CcsSoKK4EQk2NaKdIKulej1dbrAIsKsxejXgfeFuvjmsjsXjrjTsrntjsUPQszNcQFkGAOcsTujINQYub1vfq(kssAVq)vv1GvomvTyvjESeMmkUSuBgK(mQA0c0PPYQfK0RrjA2aUnQSBe)gOHJelxspxOPt56ISDKsFxvsJxaCEvPwVau7NmYgHXZJWOHxeVhP5rAGGMqbpo8yWJbHXJXfd1ePWC0245baWR28oqc8BknE8vWef88fMJ2gU645763azAmmlydbEbiWqHgBddHfFpukND5SHeiG47px(JFhIVeHYcidz8Cm4rnGNP1cbivRVXl2aqdnOJy4rDGHHd83kfvcbgpsIdU6457AedZgV3bgk0yByiSasG8JLhkqu(ZFjKH8x(C5qY3rOSaYpJhaONbHXZ8anXqy84saMdHrdn8sX(VaWhJ4z1uJxfeOry84saMdHrdn8ka8XicJx0r4bA8kjWFrGOcA4rHwkMhOjgcJhxcWCimAOHhuFH5ajimECjaZHWOHgEmoOqDfja7ncJhxcWCimAOHx1x0imECjaZHWOHgA41bGINW0mi1OHxbcJHzJW4bMmahPrQXJXfPa4Fd3bWWR0lWRifnqo4oagEqtKcZbs0E4jL1000ijUFZx5BlQ9rdcL1000Gcw1CFyxgKHqJbuznnnnnnnnhunwJhLgaGvsjEcF)a9ssen4GvWeFq6LPrN45AkaERPRrdnAUN0(8rJTYAAAAAAAAEcJgb00ceXzSgdP6AcZd0Pa4F3v6LPrN45AkaERPRrdnAUNuwtttttttZc2eL100000000000ijUFZx5BlQ9rJK4(nFLVTO2x1yRSMMMMMMMwtyuwtttttttJfSWbvJK4(nFLVTOwa9r7znlyt0QTLQen6p)v6AnHrznnnTMWOSMMMwTTuLOrsC)MVY3wu5MWOSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSY45lmhTnC1XZ31VbY0yywWgc8Ina0qd6igEuhyy4a)n8SQJNVRimEnTnXWdsd6nTV1XONVXlrAABIHNpzG4r8CDeHXWSXJAaptRfcqQwFJgEPy)NiodPgVIu0a5(d6yA8mhxZGgEbBhFqddZgciWda0ZGW4LI9pPPTR4l4zEGMyimECjaZHWOHgEfa(yeHXl6i8anELe4Viqubn8Iu6cegVOJWd0y4hrdpghuOUIeG9gHXJlbyoegn0WRcc0imECjaZHWOHgEPy)xa4JrKA8sX(psPlqQXdQVWCGeegpUeG5qy0qdpk0sX8anXqy84saMdHrdn8Q(IgHXJlbyoegn0qdpOGe7CbCJHHKhXJXfPa4FFMVGLr8k9c8QnVdKa)MsJNRaKGhJlgQjsH5OTXZtEJNJ4S)cqokaT1myy245lmhijIW4fnF1qy8ya)5baFfFbpEaWx)Hw9CnEu12ZsQov9rQc1aEMwleGuT(gpgW)Iu0a5WxWJha81FFH5aj4fdc(kA45iodHXJb8Vifnqo8f0qdphdEuhcEbmiihggcAkhVqnfnh034vkQecmEEggN5ajEGFR6457AeHrdVxDmwqmmBiGapsIdU6457AedZgpgxKcG)nRfGemm7YFS8NHaVO5lyzm0GoIHhKsLWWuPe0WWpIW4bMmahPrQXJXfd1ePWC0245baWJXfPa4Fd3bWWR0lWRifnqo4oagEqtKcZbs0E4jL1000ijUFZx5BlQ9rdcL1000Gcw1CFyxgKHqJbuznnnnnnnnhunwJhLgaGvsjEcF)a9ssen4GvWeFq6LPrN45AkaERPRrdnAUN0(8rJTYAAAAAAAAEcJgb00ceXzSgdP6AcZd0Pa4F3v6LPrN45AkaERPRrdnAUNuwtttttttZc2eL100000000000ijUFZx5BlQ9rJK4(nFLVTO2x1yRSMMMMMMMwtyuwtttttttJfSWbvJK4(nFLVTOwa9r7znlyt0QTLQen6p)v6AnHrznnnTMWOSMMMwTTuLOrsC)MVY3wu5MWOSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSY45lmhTnC1XZ31VbY0yywWgc88fMdKery8IMVAimEmG)8aGVIVGhpa4R)(cZbsWlge8v8ya)lsrdKdFbpEaWx)Hw9CnEu12ZsQov9rQc1aEMwleGuT(gn8CeNHW4Xa(xKIgih(cAOHxSbGgAqhXWJ6addh4VHNvD88DfHXRPTjgEqAqVP9Tog98nEPy)NiodPgpINRJimgMnEud4zATqas16B0WlrAABIHNpzG45i021yJuJgEmD0BPQ3AKA8c2o(GggMneqGhaONbHXlf7FstBxXxWZ8anXqy84saMdHrdn8Iu6cegVOJWd0y4hrdVcaFmIW4fDeEGgVsc8xeiQGgEvFrJW4XLamhcJgA4LI9FbGpgrQXRcc0imECjaZHWOHgEPy)hP0fi14rHwkMhOjgcJhxcWCimAOHhuFH5ajimECjaZHWOHgEPy)xaY9I3qQXJXbfQRibyVry84saMdHrdn0WdkiXoxa3yyi5r8yCrka(3N5lyzeVsVaVAZ7ajWVP045kaj4fnFblJHg0rm8GuQegMkLGNJ4S)cqokaT1myy24fWGGCyyiOPC8c1u0CqFJxPOsiW4rsCWvhpFxJy4hXZZW4mhiXd8BvhpFxJimgMncJNvD88DfHXZEtPXRifnqo8sKM2My45tgiEm9ljOqHFtPXR0qLsf6qcuPWlMEPPTj2LGc1fa8(HuQ(G)pyQUey8AABIHxPP9awq8IPxAABIf6Ad1fa8UqtLsvk8sX(prCgsnErknaaRmregn8ksrdKdpOjsH5ajAp8KYAAAAKe3V5R8Tf1(ObHYAAAAqbRAUpSldYqOXaQSMMMMMMMMdQgRXJsdaWkPepHVFGEjjIgCWkyIpi9Y0Ot8CnfaV101OHgn3tAF(OXwznnnnnnnnpHrJaAAbI4mwJHuDnH5b6ua8V7k9Y0Ot8CnfaV101OHgn3tkRPPPPPPPzbBIYAAAAAAAAAAAAKe3V5R8Tf1(OrsC)MVY3wu7RASvwtttttttRjmkRPPPPPPP5GQrsC)MVY3wulG(OvUMfSjA12svIMvtTwtyuwtttRjmkRPPPvBlvjAq9aXw5MWGxI4m8Oa4F3v8kc2fSeVefgV14vKIgi3V9MsJx08wkIhXZ1regn8ksrdK7pOJPXZCCndA4Liw1XZ3vegVIu0a5WdAIuyoqI2dpPSMMMgjX9B(kFBrTpAqOSMMMguWQM7d7YGmeAmGkRPPPPPPP5GQXA8O0aaSskXt47hOxsIObhScM4dsVmn6epxtbWBnDnAOrZ9K2NpASvwtttttttZty0iGMwGioJ1yivxtyEGofa)7UsVmn6epxtbWBnDnAOrZ9KYAAAAAAAAwWMOSMMMMMMMMMMMgjX9B(kFBrTpAKe3V5R8Tf1(QgBL10000000AcJYAAAAAAAAoOAKe3V5R8Tf1cOpALRzbBIwTTuLOb1deBTMWOSMMMwtyuwtttR2wQs0SAQvUjmOHgA49QJXcIHzdbe45yWlmOg1HGhJlsbW)M1cqcgMD5pw(ZqGxbiiad4Re8f0WWLJW4X4IHAIuyoAB88aa4X4Iua8VH7ay4HxrkAGCWDam8GMifMdKO9WtkRPPPrsC)MVY3wu7JgekRPPPbfSQ5(WUmidHgdOYAAAAAAAAoOASgpknaaRKs8e((b6LKiAWbRGj(G0ltJoXZ1ua8wtxJgA0CpP95JgBL100000008egncOPfiIZyngs11eMhOtbW)UR0ltJoXZ1ua8wtxJgA0CpPSMMMMMMMMfSjkRPPPPPPPPPPPrsC)MVY3wu7JgjX9B(kFBrTVQXwznnnnnnnTMWOSMMMMMMMglyHdQgjX9B(kFBrTa6J2ZAwWMOvBlvjA0F(R01AcJYAAAAnHrznnnTABPkrJK4(nFLVTOYnHrzLvwzLvwzLvwzLvwzLvwzLvwzLvwzLvwzLvwzLvwzLvwzLvwzLXZxyoAB4QJNVRFdKPXWSXZvasqQXdkiXcbWZhXlWbcUuSgMk4zvhpFxry8sKM2My45tgiEnTnXWdsd6nTV1XONVXlf7)eXzi14r8CDeHXWSXJAaptRfcqQwFJgA4X0rVLQERXxWly74dAyiFhsE(zid5qjuG47HYJSHmK8icLfpdbEaGEgegVuS)jnTDfFbpZd0edHXJlbyoegn0WlsPlqy8IocpqJHFen8ka8XicJx0r4bA8kjWFrGOcA4LI9FbGpgrQXRcc0imECjaZHWOHgEvFrJW4XLamhcJgA4LI9FKsxGuJhfAPyEGMyimECjaZHWOHgEq9fMdKGW4XLamhcJgA4X4Gc1vKaS3imECjaZHWOHgA4bfKyNlGBm83XJXfPa4FFMVGLr8k9c8QnVdKa)MsJN1bWWZZW4mhiXd8BvhpFxJimgMncJNvD88DfHXZEtPXRifnqo8sKM2My45tgiEnTnXWR00EaliEX0lnTnXcDTH6caExOPsPkfEjIZWJcG)DxXRifnqo8GMifMdKO9WtkRPPPrsC)MVY3wu7JgekRPPPbfSQ5(WUmidHgdOYAAAAAAAAoOASgpknaaRKs8e((b6LKiAWbRGj(G0ltJoXZ1ua8wtxJgA0CpP95JgBL100000008egncOPfiIZyngs11eMhOtbW)UR0ltJoXZ1ua8wtxJgA0CpPSMMMMMMMMfSjkRPPPPPPPPPPPrsC)MVY3wu7JgjX9B(kFBrTVQXwznnnnnnnTMWOSMMMMMMMMdQgjX9B(kFBrTa6J2JAwWMOvBlvjAq9aXwRjmkRPPP1egL1000QTLQenRMALBcdEX0lnTnXUeuOUaG3pKs1h8)bt1LaJxrWUGL4LOW4TgVuS)teNHuJxrkAGC)2BknErZBPiEfPObY9h0X04zoUMbn8seR6457kcJxrkAGC4bnrkmhir7HNuwtttJK4(nFLVTO2hniuwtttdkyvZ9HDzqgcngqL10000000Cq1ynEuAaawjL4j89d0ljr0Gdwbt8bPxMgDINRPa4TMUgn0O5Es7Zhn2kRPPPPPPP5jmAeqtlqeNXAmKQRjmpqNcG)DxPxMgDINRPa4TMUgn0O5EsznnnnnnnnlytuwtttttttttttJK4(nFLVTO2hnsI738v(2IAFvJTYAAAAAAAAnHrznnnnnnnnhunsI738v(2IAb0hTh1SGnrR2wQs0SAQ1AcJYAAAAnHrznnnTABPkrdQhi2k3eg0qdn88fMdKery8IMVAimEmG)8aGVIuJhpa4R)(cZbsWlge8v8ya)lsrdKdFbpEaWx)Hw9CnEu12ZsQov9rQc1HGgEoIZqy8ya)lsrdKdFbn8G6iUyqegpgWFEaWxrQXJha81FFH5aj4f0X04Xda(6p0QNRXJQ2Ews1PQpsvOoe0qdVO5lyzesbjM3r4AIHhRHpwlTubVageKdddbnLJNJbVVaa8vnhuTsb(kEKehC1XZ31ig(r8E1XybXq(oK88ZLdjp)LS)siP8N)o7VJqzXZqGNpzGi145i021yJVGx0CfS8DPnv9MdKGVGhJlsbW)M1cqcgMD5pw(ZqGx08fSmgAqhXWdsPsyyQucEwhadsbbaRimgMngMng(rmmBmC5yy2yyiJHzJgAOHhTyy2q(r2OHi
    Shows bladeflurry icon and number of targets if blade flurry is active.
    Glows the border of blade flurry if there are <= 1 targets in range to remind you to turn it off or move closer. (I think BF on 2 targets is still a DPS increase, especially with artifact traits)
    Shows a grey bladeflurry icon if you are in combat with 3+ targets you could be hitting and you don't currently have bladeflurry active.
    Last edited by EZOBOSS; 2018-08-25 at 04:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    really nice work m8...

thx for sharing!!!

Thank you very much!
    Do you mind a recap of the rest of your visible addons?
    Was away some time and your UI is looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritvs View Post
    Thank you very much!
    Do you mind a recap of the rest of your visible addons?
    Was away some time and your UI is looking good!
    Sure mate, it is basically skullflower ui with elvui and details dmg meter

Ezo words don't describe how much I love you right now
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EZOBOSS View Post
    Hello I thought I would share my 7.0 WAs for all specs.

Rogue General all specs

RogueCDbar, all specs
    Energybar
    RogueBuffs, all specs
    CBP DS(6)
    CBP (5)

1.Assassination

Features
    -CDs(all talent based)
    -CBP(5 or 6 depending on talents)
    -Debuffs(glow when low timer)
    -Buffs
    -Energybar

DebuffsAssa

2. Outlaw

Features
    -all general
    -RtB tracker with how many "stacks" above(glow when timer low or TB proc so you know when to pop cds)
    -BF on

OutlawDebuffs
    RtB stacks

3.Subtlety

Features
    -all general
    -dance stacks and cd

SubDebuffs

If you find something that doesnt work or shows up when its not supposed to do write or you can probably fix it yourself

edit: also have another style("progress bars") for assa in the other thread
    Thank you man, i love you <3

Thanks. Saves me a ton of time. And nice job.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all thank you very much for your work.

I don't know why but i have some weird problems with the timers, they show up twice and 1 buff
    and 1 DoT don't really work on the right side from Shadowdance as you can see on the screenshot the DoT is applied etc.

http://i.imgur.com/zoZxiLF.jpg

really nice work, but the Rtb weakaura does not work for me ... he just displays the buffcount

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    First of all thank you very much for your work.

I don't know why but i have some weird problems with the timers, they show up twice and 1 buff
    and 1 DoT don't really work on the right side from Shadowdance as you can see on the screenshot the DoT is applied etc.

http://i.imgur.com/zoZxiLF.jpg
    2 CD timers is because you have another addon that is also showing CD timers(look at your normal action bars), find it and disable it. For me it was elvui update that had cd timers included that I disabled. Strange about the dot/buff not working, just tested it and it is working fine for me...

Quote Originally Posted by funkiwi View Post
    really nice work, but the Rtb weakaura does not work for me ... he just displays the buffcount
    There is one WA for just the text and one for the debuff(outlaw debuffs) you need both or only 1 up to you.

Let me know if anyone else have similar problems and I will investigate further.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 CD timers is because you have another addon that is also showing CD timers(look at your normal action bars), find it and disable it. For me it was elvui update that had cd timers included that I disabled. Strange about the dot/buff not working, just tested it and it is working fine for me...

Let me know if anyone else have similar problems and I will investigate further.
    You're right, it was OmniCC with the double timers, I just deleted all WAs recopied them but the Dot/Buff still don't work :-(

// Edit Okay I got it, I just needed to change it in german instead of english, now the Dot/Buff work :-)
    Last edited by Micronetic; 2016-07-21 at 08:33 PM.

is there anyway to make them bigger lol without offputting the rest of the bars

Great job, perfect WAs!

Do these need to be updated when Legion hits with things like Finality or other artifact perks, or artifact actives like Kingsbane, Goremaw's Bite, Curse of the Dreadblades? I see CotB in there somewhere but is everything else there? Just curious
    H Tichondrius - V I S C E R A L

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroii View Post
    is there anyway to make them bigger lol without offputting the rest of the bars
    I am afraid the way WA works is you have to do everything manually if you want to change size

Quote Originally Posted by Smaxy View Post
    Great job, perfect WAs!

Do these need to be updated when Legion hits with things like Finality or other artifact perks, or artifact actives like Kingsbane, Goremaw's Bite, Curse of the Dreadblades? I see CotB in there somewhere but is everything else there? Just curious
    Right now only spells for prepatch(which is almost everyone), will do an update closer to legion or soon when I have time(just gotta go on BETA and see which spells/procs I wanna track).

I am afraid the way WA works is you have to do everything manually if you want to change size

Right now only spells for prepatch(which is almost everyone), will do an update closer to legion or soon when I have time(just gotta go on BETA and see which spells/procs I wanna track).
    Cool thx

Great job again btw
    H Tichondrius - V I S C E R A L

Quote Originally Posted by Smaxy View Post
    Cool thx

Great job again btw
    No problem Since I made them for myself why not share them right.

Updated them all for full legion support now.
    -BotA tracker
    -BoT tracker
    -Finality tracker
    -Artifact tracking(all specs)
    -Updated anticipation tracker(wasn't working with new patch).
    -dps pot tracker

no need to update before legion enjoy.

Hey Ezo.. great stuff with the WAs. Thanks a lot for your effort!

I modified it a bit to my liking but i do have some issues with it. Maybe you can take a look at it?

1.)

For some reason the Nightblade icon has rounded corners while all the others have nice and smooth edges. And its only that single icon. Any idea why? Also as you can see, the "glow" part of that icon is smaller than all the others even tho they have the exact same settings?! Reloading the game has had no effect on it.

Settings:
    http://i.imgur.com/UR6EQzg.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/mhGzH1V.jpg

2.)
    The Energy bar:
    When you go below a certain amount of energy the bar changes colors which is just a different aura "proccing" i guess.
    However, there is a small delay where neither bar shows up. Its like half a second or so but (to me atleast) really noticable and quite irritating. Any way to fix this?

Any help would be appreciated greatly!
    Last edited by Shaktard; 2016-07-23 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    Hey Ezo.. great stuff with the WAs. Thanks a lot for your effort!

I modified it a bit to my liking but i do have some issues with it. Maybe you can take a look at it?

1.)

For some reason the Nightblade icon has rounded corners while all the others have nice and smooth edges. And its only that single icon. Any idea why? Also as you can see, the "glow" part of that icon is smaller than all the others even tho they have the exact same settings?! Reloading the game has had no effect on it.

Settings:
    http://i.imgur.com/UR6EQzg.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/mhGzH1V.jpg

2.)
    The Energy bar:
    When you go below a certain amount of energy the bar changes colors which is just a different aura "proccing" i guess.
    However, there is a small delay where neither bar shows up. Its like half a second or so but (to me atleast) really noticable and quite irritating. Any way to fix this?

Any help would be appreciated greatly!
    Hello dude glad to see you liked it

1. the icon skin is not actually in WA(WA uses default skins = you need to skin your default icons). Don't know exactly why only debuff is not skinned but it is probably because of an addon you have. I use AddOnSkins since I use Elvui. You can try masque-clean-icons or search for similar don't know if it works or no(not updated for 7.0 yet but might work anyway). You could also try the zoom function in WA display option(zoom to about 30%).

2. Yes I noticed that now and I think I fixed the annoying "snap change", try reimport the energybar and see if it works for you.
    Last edited by EZOBOSS; 2016-07-23 at 05:31 PM.

Hello dude glad to see you liked it

1. the icon skin is not actually in WA(WA uses default skins = you need to skin your default icons). Don't know exactly why only debuff is not skinned but it is probably because of an addon you have. I use AddOnSkins since I use Elvui. You can try masque-clean-icons or search for similar don't know if it works or no(not updated for 7.0 yet but might work anyway). You could also try the zoom function in WA display option(zoom to about 30%).
    Cheers. Downloading those icon skins fixed it

2. Yes I noticed that now and I think I fixed the annoying "snap change", try reimport the energybar and see if it works for you.
    Yep, works fine now!

Ive another question you may be able to help with. The Cooldown text itself.
    With the SD cooldown for example. It shows the OmniCC/Blizzard CD text aswell as the WA one. So in essences two texts overlapping eachother.
    Any way to fix this?

Is Anticipation gonna be useless now is that why you didn't make one with 8 points ?