Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    One tweet where she encouraged her followers to ATTACK BACK when she'd already been being attacked for hours has been linked. All of the ones with racism thus far have been jpgs and not actual tweets. I went through her timeline and nothing racist in it.

You seem to be another person that just came in with your mind already made up on what happened.
    Projection aside, here's some; I only searched these 4 and got a hits on them all.
    http://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/169003034880376832
    http://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/440339119239991296
    http://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/169001733417213952
    http://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/564664734268411906

I cba to search the rest; I'm sure you can easily figure out how to do it. And it should not come as a surprise: acting out that stupid stereotype is kind of her thing.
    There are some independent twits that are doctored, not those ones.
    Last edited by nextormento; 2016-07-20 at 08:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    You'd have to demonstrate a goal post shifting. So, yeah, go for it, champ.
    "She posted racist tweets!"
    "No those were faked"
    "w-well she told people to harass this other person!"

That's one.

Shall I continue?

You keep insisting he was banned for his opinion, when twitter openly stated it was for his role in inciting harassment against her. Oh yeah, and you keep whining about how he didn't actually say anything, even though we all know he knew exactly what he was doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Let's see. Breitbart editor is extreme right. Encourages racist tweets. So can I make the conclusion ALL right wing people are racist?
    That's generally how they see the world. One person does something, EVERYONE WHO BELONGS TO THAT GROUP IS LIKE THAT.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

If you banned me here, you'd be censoring me on this platform. I could go anyone else and say the same thing. But you took away my ability to talk to hundreds(millions in the case of Twitter) of people who'll never get to see what I have to say.

Censor means something and you seem to fall into the category of people that don't know the meaning.
    That doesn't change that he himself is not being censored. He's able to go wherever he wants and continue to say the same things, no one took away his ability to say these things to people, they took away the platform, which was theirs to begin with. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You know something? I believe you summed up modern internet forum discussions in one single sentence.
    I just don't get how the term got to this level of popularity, what happened to you internet, can't we all agree to just go back to saying lolumadbro and get along again?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That doesn't change that he himself is not being censored. He's able to go wherever he wants and continue to say the same things, no one took away his ability to say these things to people, they took away the platform, which was theirs to begin with. That's all.
    They still have an ethical and moral responsibility to treat users equally and uphold the values of a free society that respects criticism and debate.

Not much point in arguing further, this forum is turning into an SJW safe haven
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    They still have an ethical and moral responsibility to treat users equally and uphold the values of a free society that respects criticism and debate.
    And Twitter does that, they just don't condone harassment.

See mass unskilled migration for that.
    That would be stopped in Ghostbusters 2016 was made with three white guys and one black guy instead of three white woman and one black woman ?

See, Ghostbusters 1984 was a good movie, a very funny movie even (when below 15 years old ?). It's still a comedy that is mostly known for an animation series that was an excuse to sell toys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    With people pointing out you should not go into tantrums over the remake of a 1984 comedy ?

Uhm, are you new here? Thread after thread around here is filled with people blaming "SJWs" for everything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    That would be stopped in Ghostbusters 2016 was made with three white guys and one black guy instead of three white woman and one black woman ?
    My point was that things like Ghostbusters 2016 don't cause things like Brexit, but allowing mass unskilled migration into Europe is an example.

Treat users equally, yes. Allow people to debate and criticize things? Sure.

Neither of those apply to this situation though, except maybe in Leslie Jones getting away with what she responded back with, but in that case, Milo has a history of issues like this, while Leslie, dare I say, was basically a no one until now.

Really? Conservative side likes to make BLM a monolithic group. If one person commits a crime in yells "BLM!". Well then the whole movement is racist. Every person in the group is racist. All black people are racist. I could go on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Projection aside, here's some; I only searched these 4 and got a hits on them all.
    http://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/169003034880376832
    http://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/440339119239991296
    http://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/169001733417213952
    http://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/564664734268411906

I cba to search the rest; I'm sure you can easily figure out how to do it. And it should not come as a surprise: acting out that stupid stereotype is kind of her thing.
    There are some independent twits that are doctored, not those ones.
    Awe okay, not every single one was faked, first time these have been actually linked in the thread and not just a jpg. Seems I can admit when I'm wrong, which is more than can be said for some other people. But we still know that he posted faked tweets of many racist things to deliberately get his followers riled up to harass her.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

"She posted racist tweets!"
    "No those were faked"
    "w-well she told people to harass this other person!"

That's one.
    Ugh, I posted the actual real tweets that were racist. But, you're going to ignore them, huh? Nice try but that was a major fail on your part.

https://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    https://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755218642674020352

The last one is her telling her follows to harass a white female.

Shall I continue?
    Please do continue to dig your grave.

You keep insisting he was banned for his opinion
    Show me where I said they banned him based on his opinion. We all know the reason Twitter said they banned him for. I never said he was banned because of an opinion.

when twitter openly stated it was for his role in inciting harassment against her. Oh yeah, and you keep whining about how he didn't actually say anything, even though we all know he knew exactly what he was doing.

That's generally how they see the world. One person does something, EVERYONE WHO BELONGS TO THAT GROUP IS LIKE THAT.
    Because you're a proven mind reader, right? That's not dishonest at all man! /s

- - - Updated - - -

Awe okay, not every single one was faked, first time these have been actually linked in the thread and not just a jpg. Seems I can admit when I'm wrong, which is more than can be said for some other people. But we still know that he posted faked tweets of many racist things to deliberately get his followers riled up to harass her.
    No, we don't know he deliberately did it to rile his followers up. That's where you're dishonest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Neither of those apply to this situation though, except maybe in Leslie Jones getting away with what she responded back with, but in that case, Milo has a history of issues like this, while Leslie, dare I say, was basically a no one until now.
    I would love to see them implement a politically blind or neutral algorithm that determined what natural language speech broke their policy. Otherwise it is highly susceptible to emotional cherry picking.

15+ Year Old Account
    Every time some conservative gets banned from some social media they cry that it was because of his opinion... and yet every time it's about them breaking the rules or harassing someone. It's just like this forum, you get banned if you break the rules. But the conservatives like to cry because it was their opinion.

And yet... on twitter, on here, everywhere there are people expressing ridiculously bigoted opinions, and they don't get banned for their opinions.

But I realize admitting someone got banned for harassment or breaking the rules would go against the conservative "We're victims of liberal censorship!" narrative.

they took away the platform, which was theirs to begin with. That's all.
    That's called censoring, and they're right to do it.
    Censoring is context dependent. Thus people can be censored in North Korea, in mmo-c or in twatter. It's particularly hard to censor anyone everywhere, short of actually killing them. Pretending that the act of censoring is not bound to specific contexts (like a platform) is silly.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, we don't know he deliberately did it to rile his followers up. That's where you're dishonest.
    The fucking tweet of him coyly admitting to it was posted earlier in this thread.

What does censor mean to you? You're obviously not using a dictionary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

15+ Year Old Account
    So he's been deliberately doing things that would get his followers to harass people for years. He knows they do. He knows what he posts certain things his followers attack these people. Unless you're telling me he's just stupid and doesn't know these things actually happen. Which I guess is a possibility. I wouldn't put it past him to be heinously idiotic, so you might be on to something there.

But either way, I'm assuming you're fully aware that he knows exactly what he's doing when he posts, and are just lying to keep your narrative alive.