Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    When will we ever be left alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    All systems have a chance of being abused no system is perfect. But a system is better then no system.
    Not this one. It's been proven it's a shitty one.

Deleted
    Oh I know the difference in silenced and banned. I was saying you would be silenced enough to be banned. No the opinion of potential customers does not count and never did.
    Silences just double the time and NEVER lead to a ban. Because banning makes them loose money.

Yes it does, otherwise reviews wouldn't matter because they show potential customers what is on offer and if they dislike it, they have the right to critizie the product and tell them what they could change to gain a customer.

And this whole process is called Feedback, which is what we are giving right here, right now. Feedback on a broken, ripe for abuse system.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Not this one. It's been proven it's a shitty one.
    One streamer who asked for 40 people to do something that could be done before isn't proof that its shitty.

If it works 99% of the time its fine. You don't have enough data to prove different.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Putting in a ticket for first silence would be a waste. As the silence would expire before they saw the ticket.
    It's not a waste if you can get it reversed. At some point in the future that extra doubling of your next penalty might be very meaningful.

Also our Trade has been noticeably nicer today

Deleted
    All systems have a chance of being abused no system is perfect. But a system is better then no system.
    They had "no system" for the majority of the games lifespan and managed to build a HUGE fanbase... shouldn't that tell you something?

Absolutely. These situations where someone's being targeted by someone else with a grudge and his entire guild!, come across as fantasies born out of the hyperbole.

Deleted
    One streamer who asked for 40 people to do something that could be done before isn't proof that its shitty.

If it works 99% of the time its fine. You don't have enough data to prove different.
    And there never will be any data because why would Blizzard report to us how many false flags there were?

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    Silences just double the time and NEVER lead to a ban. Because banning makes them loose money.

Yes it does, otherwise reviews wouldn't matter because they show potential customers what is on offer and if they dislike it, they have the right to critizie the product and tell them what they could change to gain a customer.

And this whole process is called Feedback, which is what we are giving right here, right now. Feedback on a broken, ripe for abuse system.
    Your feedback doesn't mean shit because ur not playing.

This is a system that effects those who are playing. Go sub then provide ur opinion. This isn't a sells pitch to try to get ur money back.

- - - Updated - - -

And there never will be any data because why would Blizzard report to us how many false flags there were?
    Why would blizzard do anything including lissening to your "Feedback".

- - - Updated - - -

They had "no system" for the majority of the games lifespan and managed to build a HUGE fanbase... shouldn't that tell you something?
    Ummm ya they did. Before you could be reported the same way and a auto temp ban would be put into place. I know since I suffered it a few months back due to trolls reporting me for selling items in trade accusing me of spamming.

Infact this system is better since now it isn't a temp ban its just you getting muted.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Well it proved that multiboxer reporters and trolls can still abuse the system so yeah it's a shitty system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    I told someone to kill themselves and got silenced.

THE INJUSTICE.
    Well, rightfully. Since when it is ok to tell someone to kill himself?

Barring hotfixes to the system that aren't published for everyone to see, I'm very certain what Asmongold did can easily be reproduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well it proved that multiboxer reporters and trolls can still abuse the system so yeah it's a shitty system.
    All systems can be abused what you want is a perfect system and there is no such thing. Its still better then what we had before.

Your case wouldn't be the first time someone applies his pet peeve to the reason behind WoW's "death".

Deleted
    Your feedback doesn't mean shit because ur not playing.

This is a system that effects those who are playing. Go sub then provide ur opinion. This isn't a sells pitch to try to get ur money back.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would blizzard do anything including lissening to your "Feedback".
    Maybe to you, but to ANY SENSIBLE company it will matter. Because it's a potential 15€ a month for them! And maybe even more if more people agree with me. If more people disagree (which I don't see any evidence for, except your rather stupid claims) then they can ignore me.

But it's a feature that shows me, I NEVER ever should play the game again, because any whiny baby can interfere why my playing experience.

Because they want to earn AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE? Are you too stupid to know what companys do?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Your case wouldn't be the first time someone applies his pet peeve to the reason behind WoW's "death".
    Well adding a system that can be abused and make people leave the game, is a quite good one. But yes, there are way way too many factors, that will lead to the demise of WoW, to be listed and maybe it never comes to the demise of WoW.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't be critical of what they are doing.

Maybe to you, but to ANY SENSIBLE company it will matter. Because it's a potential 15€ a month for them! And maybe even more if more people agree with me. If more people disagree (which I don't see any evidence for, except your rather stupid claims) then they can ignore me.

But it's a feature that shows me, I NEVER ever should play the game again, because any whiny baby can interfere why my playing experience.

Because they want to earn AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE? Are you too stupid to know what companys do?
    If you act as you have in this thread, which I'm fairly sure you do which is why you're so angry. Less of that in the game = a good thing, it's not like EVERYONE strives to reach your level of behaviour.

Open chat channels have been pretty nice all day. ^^ Of course the system needs to be "policed" by players, but the hyperbole surrounding it atm is just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Absolutely. These situations where someone's being targeted by someone else with a grudge and his entire guild!, come across as fantasies born out of the hyperbole.
    Never underestimate the power of assholes in large numbers.

As I said ur opinion doesn't matter any. So replying to you is pointless and my last time.

Don't like the system then I think its best you stay away from WoW.

All systems can be abused what you want is a perfect system and there is no such thing. Its still better then what we had before.
    That's the great thing about opinions. They're just that. Opinions.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said ur opinion doesn't matter any. So replying to you is pointless and my last time.

Don't like the system then I think its best you stay away from WoW.
    Hypocritical much?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Because there are a metric shitload of people who have played the game in times past who may be looking at all of this nonsense and decide to not bother resubbing? Whether you or other current players care about those folks is irrelevant; I'm very certain bean counters at Blizzard do, and for the overall health of the game, more people resubbing would be a good thing.

I care because I don't want poorly implemented ideas like this infecting other games.
    If you won't come back unless you can spew toxic shit in public channels then the game's fine without you. Same for anyone who views it as their right to do that.

I'll say to all of you what people said to me when I complained that the flying changes were stupid - don't like it, don't sub.