Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    If you won't come back unless you can spew toxic shit in public channels then the game's fine without you. Same for anyone who views it as their right to do that.

I'll say to all of you what people said to me when I complained that the flying changes were stupid - don't like it, don't sub.
    They won't sub don't worry.
    Don't whine when WoW is a ghost town and they're not throwing proper funding into WoW anymore because there's not enough players
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

If you won't come back unless you can spew toxic shit in public channels then the game's fine without you. Same for anyone who views it as their right to do that.

I'll say to all of you what people said to me when I complained that the flying changes were stupid - don't like it, don't sub.
    Yes, I totally want to pay $15 a month or piss away gold on tokens just so I can say dumb shit in /2.

Deleted

It's not about spew toxic shit. It's about being silence for ANYTHING, because the automated system doesn't care at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Yes, I totally want to pay $15 a month or piss away gold on tokens just so I can say dumb shit in /2.
    Might want to practice what you preach..

It fits his view of how the world should spin, so if you don't like it, get out.

the way this system is now a group of "Trolls" could have a blast reporting people. While something could end up happening to said group it wont chance all the silences that were issues before hand

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    It's not about spew toxic shit. It's about being silence for ANYTHING, because the automated system doesn't care at all!
    These white knights are too blind for the truth.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Don't whine when WoW is a ghost town and they're not throwing proper funding into WoW anymore because there's not enough players
    Yes, I'm sure people play the game to use open chats as their personal word-toilets and not for the game itself. Your logic is flawless as fuck!
    The only time the game suffers, is when there's issues related to CONTENT. Pretty simple.

Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-07-20 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstercloud View Post
    Might want to practice what you preach..
    Don't have to get out; I'm already out. I also find the whole "your opinion is irrelevant" replies to that amusing also.

Also, the person I just quoted and the one I referred to earlier are different people, although they do share a similar mindset.

Hypocritical much?
    How am I being Hypocritical I'm a paying customer.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Yes, I'm sure people play the game to use open chats as their personal word-toilets and not for the game itself. Your logic is flawless as FUCK!

LOL you're talking about logic?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Blizzard will investigate cases and determine whether or not the reports were legitimate or abusive.
    LOL, you really think that dont you.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Yes, I'm sure people play the game to use open chats as their personal word-toilets and not for the game itself. Your logic is flawless as FUCK!

People can not only report messages that contain "bad words" they can report EVERYTHING and you will get silenced! Do you not see the issue?

Keep saying the end is coming sooner or later you will be right....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How am I being Hypocritical I'm a paying customer.
    "ur opinion doesn't matter any"

People can not only report messages that contain "bad words" they can report EVERYTHING and you will get silenced! Do you not see the issue?
    And this is something that was here before the current system. Before if it happen you was temp banned, Not silenced temp banned for a few hours.

So really the current system is infact better then the one before it.

- - - Updated - - -

"ur opinion doesn't matter any"

Paying customers opinions matter more then those who don't.

You have to be reported by multiple people to be silenced at all. Don't be a dick and you wont get reported by multiple people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    You could just use trade chat for trade. Crazy I know.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    You have to be reported by multiple people to be silenced at all. Don't be a dick and you wont get reported by multiple people.
    Den Multi-boxers are larking in the shows and gonna get us tho.....

Deleted
    And this is something that was here before the current system. Before if it happen you was temp banned, Not silenced temp banned for a few hours.

Yes and because false flagging with harder consequences would be a thing they could punish. Now they can ignore false flaggers because it's just a silence.

No, because the systems aren't mutually exclusive. You praise these "systems", yet have no idea what you're talking about...