Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    This threads needs more irrelevant shit.

How are your axe attacks coming along?
    Hey now, we're not importing stupidity from the US. Hardly comparable. Riots can happen for all kinds of reasons, but BLM in the UK? Really? That's just pathetic.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    First, Canada. Now, the UK.

Does someone else want to tell me why the fuck this terribly upheld ideology is popping up in areas that have zero to do with it? Oh, right. It's a movement for shysters.
    They also came to the Netherlands.

America, for the love of god keep your shitty movements contained.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Occupy didn't preach hate or violence BLM does.
    No, BLM doesn't. It's like any movement that gets too big.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It was the investigation into Ferguson and multiple PDs across the country that confirmed racism. It was blatant, and obvious, and it's funny that even after investigations proved it, people still denied it.

Two shit tier news sites that may as well be tabloids and regularly post stuff that turns out to be false are reporting that this was a BLM thing, and one is copying off the other since there is a fuck ton of copy paste from one to the other. The only seeming confirmation is that someone (thought they) heard "Black Lives Matter" being "chanted", and yet when you watch videos of the confrontation where it was supposedly being chanted, it's just a bunch of general crowd sounds, no audible chants. One person might have screamed "BLACK LIVES MATTER" at some point, but what does one person saying it really mean?

According to the alt-right, one person saying it means this was a BLM gathering to kill all white people.
    an investigation by bias liberals... of course nobody believes that bullshit. they think pulling over criminals doing vehicle infractions is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    London is a great place for a riot. Still have fond memories of the march90 poll tax riot, now that was a riot.
    Your lot are always coming down and ruining nice stuff, no wonder the Romans built those walls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    No, BLM doesn't. It's like any movement that gets too big.

10+ Year Old Account
    No no no, they are chanting for "dead coughs", it is a reference to the Whooping Cough epidemic in New York that they want eradicated.

Well, if you needed any further proof that BLM is full of shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    In London? Why the fuck is BLM in London? African Brits arent overrepresented in crime in the UK, right? From all teh shows I've seen, the criminals are in a majority white people.
    Blacks make up 2.7% of the population in the UK and make up 13.7% of the prison population. Clearly there is a severe racism problem in the UK to see blacks so over represented in the prison population.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    an investigation by bias liberals... of course nobody believes that bullshit. they think pulling over criminals doing vehicle infractions is wrong.
    Yes the ENTIRE justice department are all dirty liberals.

Fuck you guys make this too damn easy.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    No no no, they are chanting for "dead coughs", it is a reference to the Whooping Cough epidemic in New York that they want eradicated.
    No no it was dead cocks they are a necrophilia rights group.

"Yesterday, number of people took to social media to claim the event was peaceful until police arrived and the mood changed"

Well that's what happens when you constantly teach that police are evil pigs that should all die. I doubt the police even had to do anything, just be there and people flipped out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

More and more the organization is resembling a terrorist organization.

Time to change the message and tune for them maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I agree, 8 guns per American is a touch excessive.
    Why? Various guns serve various functions. Different ones used for different types of hunting and game. Various ones used for the different shooting sports. Then there is the various ones used for defense be it self defense or home and property.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I agree, 8 guns per American is a touch excessive.
    Nonsense, an individual could never have too many guns.

Send them all back to Africa.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Send them all back to Africa.
    Back? The closest most of them have been is Catford.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Why? Various guns serve various functions. Different ones used for different types of hunting and game. Various ones used for the different shooting sports. Then there is the various ones used for defense be it self defense or home and property.
    Every American needs to have multiple guns for self defence and multiple guns to hunt?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Nonsense, an individual could never have too many guns.
    For what purpose?

10+ Year Old Account
    If BLM actually cared about BLM, they would start with the gang on gang violence. But that isn't news worthy

5 minutes of googling show that group isn't tied to BLM. I'm not condoning what's being done/said against police, but I'm also not going to feed into the circle jerk of misinformation and slander someone unnecessarily.

Snopes also did a write up
    http://www.snopes.com/black-lives-ma...n-baton-rouge/
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8