10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    I re-read the last couple of pages and don't see anything. What was the context for this comment please?

--------EDIT: Nevermind mind. Front page refresh.---------
    Yeah real sad. Loved that guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Should we be worried that alot of high profile community people at blizzard are leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Should we be worried that alot of high profile community people at blizzard are leaving?
    No, their churn is extremely low and it's about time people moved on in all honesty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

The more people move, the better.

The same people who created WoD also did Legion - this should be alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    So running around Dun Morogh today the area music was changed to Illidan-inspired, ominous Legion music. Assuming it's not just a bug in the music files, a month seems far too long to have that music and have nothing actually happen. There's only so long one can wait for the end of the world before it gets old.
    Its two weeks we are waiting, not a month.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Wasnt he just a CM? What did he actually do? I think Im missing something.

Anyone know wth the cd on Doomsayers pamphlets is? I wanna be a Dreadlord, just Anduin.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post

And most of them also created MoP, Cata, WotLK, TBC and Vanilla.

Just like they also created the other expansions. Lol.

Don't fear monger for personal gain pls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Yeah, heaven forbid someone who was a Community Manager during WoD (and many expansions before that) stay on during Legion.
    They should have fired the whole team and had a new company work on this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Its two weeks we are waiting, not a month.
    The demonic invasions aren't until the second or third week of August. That's three or four weeks, or about a month. The Doomsayers might be two weeks, but that is just the crazy people on the sidewalk that leave one with an unsettled feeling. If Blizzard wanted to add the music then, that might work out a little better, but still. The music starting at 60 while the rest of the game is going to take a month to catch-up isn't great for the pacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Yeah, heaven forbid someone who was CM during WoD stay on during Legion.
    Especially after what we specifically put him through. I still remember every person on his ass analyzing any/all tweets he'd put out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    tbh identify why you left and research to figure out if that's been fixed.

I left because I was bored or 'done' with the content available. Has that changed? Nope. The only new thing outside of systems changes is doomsayers, which is kind of interesting but, given US token prices, not 40,000g interesting. I would be bored again pretty quick.

So I haven't jumped in yet.

Yeah considering I am glad that Warlords is finally gone, but I could put game time on, but I have ten (nine if I use one of them) for Legion game-time.
    Still it's my decision if I want to come for Legion and no-one else's.

Well, I am kinda wanting to play again and try out my classes in Live, get my bags and such in order and such.
    Get my spells, wardrobes, and other stuff in order as well.

I might just put game time on, so I have it for the expansion coming up or can I wait a few days for when Demon Hunters are added and go from there.
    By the way I am good for now with Heroes of the Storm, but sometimes it annoys me to no end.

It's a hard decision as well for me.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by megasus View Post
    And most of them also created MoP, Cata, WotLK, TBC and Vanilla.
    Yes. The CMs created WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Yes. The CMs created WoW
    This was a response to a post saying "The same people who created WoD also did Legion".
    UcanDoShit presumably was including Rygarius in that, but it's still true that most people who worked on WoD also worked on earlier expansions.
    It's UcanDoShit you should be correcting by saying that, not Megasus :P

Or, perhaps don't bother, as he's a bit of a troll himself.

Deleted
    did one of you do DS25hero?, my frost dk got trashed by deathwing, alot of dmg during the last tendril and to top it he healed (didnt know he does this...always easy kill until now) faster than my dmg poor bad dk player
    well back to opening salvage crates

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    This was a response to a post saying "The same people who created WoD also did Legion".
    UcanDoShit presumably was including Rygarius in that, but it's still true that most people who worked on WoD also worked on earlier expansions.
    It's UcanDoShit you should be correcting by saying that, not Megasus :P

Or, perhaps don't bother, as he's a bit of a troll himself.
    No, I wasnt including him - nor should anyone care about a CM, basically someone who writes text down all day long, is moving away from Blizzard. Blizzard CMs are bad anyways... just check out people like Bashiok and the others who left. I'm sure they'll find another minimum wage worker to write text down by next week.

Any chance of a minor glyph for Paladins, like ''Minor Glyph of I play a Pally not a bloody Crusader!''
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Yeah considering I am glad that Warlords is finally gone, but I could put game time on, but I have ten (nine if I use one of them) for Legion game-time.
    Still it's my decision if I want to come for Legion and no-one else's.

We're not your parents. No one is going to give you permission to resub. Do it or don't.

It's not the end of the world if you make the 'wrong' choice. It's a video game. When the robot revolution wipes us all out they're not going to care, and a year from now neither are you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    did one of you do DS25hero?, my frost dk got trashed by deathwing, alot of dmg during the last tendril and to top it he healed (didnt know he does this...always easy kill until now) faster than my dmg poor bad dk player
    well back to opening salvage crates
    did all cata raids yesterday. No problem with deathwing as a frost mage
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I would believe that's true however the Dungeon on your keystone changes every level so you don't always have the same dungeon
    hm interesting. i've always had the keystone upgrade to another level but never a new dungeon.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates