Quote Originally Posted by Dastey View Post
    Anyone know of an addon where I can pick the current Nameplates instead of the ones arriving with patch 7.0?
    They are an update/replacement and not something you can just "turn off" to revert back.
    You would need to look at perhaps addons replacing them, to find something to your preferences.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Since I have this feeling that Stuf is not going to be updated, is there any Unit Frames addon that offers the same amount of customization as Stuf or am I "stuck" with Shadowed Unit Frames until someone updates Stuf?

Discord Unit Frames is almost exactly the same as Stuf

Can someone explain to me why the text outline on the bottom bar (Shadowed Unit Frames) looks so much worse than the text outline on the top bar (Stuf unit frames)? They both have the same font, font size, and outline settings, no drop shadows have been set. I'd rather use shadowed unit frames but the outlines are just hideous and jagged. I dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    Can someone explain to me why the text outline on the bottom bar (Shadowed Unit Frames) looks so much worse than the text outline on the top bar (Stuf unit frames)? They both have the same font, font size, and outline settings, no drop shadows have been set. I'd rather use shadowed unit frames but the outlines are just hideous and jagged. I dont get it.

My guess is it not being aligned on pixels the same way.
    If it is off by even part of a pixel, that might happen.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

One way around that is to either use the shadow offset instead, or WeakAuras for the texts .

So I'm trying to prepare for the prepatch, and one thing I can see already becoming a problem is my use of NeedToKnow and Havoc with/without talent.
    With the talent the duration is 20 seconds and without the talent it is 6 seconds (or whatever it has been changed to).
    I want this to show regardless of having the havoc'd target on focus or targeted and therefore I think 'Internal CD' is the right setting.

However by choosing Internal CD I need to add a number which would either be 6 or 20, and hence cannot be determined by whether I have the talent or not.

In the .lua file I see this line "["buffcd_duration"] = "6"," - Is there any possibility to change this so it depends on whether or not I have a certain talent picked or is this simply impossible unless I change a lot of things somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    SPTimers was updated on curse this month.
    EventHorizon in may.
    Both have legion beta's.
    does sptimers hotswap configurations when you change spec? I was previously using needtoknow which seems like a very similar addon, but the author hasn't updated it in a long time and it seems like the changes to how specs work finally broke it

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    does sptimers hotswap configurations when you change spec? I was previously using needtoknow which seems like a very similar addon, but the author hasn't updated it in a long time and it seems like the changes to how specs work finally broke it
    I have not yet tested that addon yet on the PTR or Beta.
    There are versions for Legion, so I would assume it works with the new changes.
    Being an EU player I will be seeing what breaks fairly soon.
    Most of it I expect, but I was long overdue a spring clean.
    Just something I don't tend to do as readily as I should, so an enforced one isn't a bad thing.

An opportunity to look at new addons, and some old ones even I have not used in a very long time.

SPTimers @ Curse.
    Legion Beta @ Curseforge.

Authors blog seems to be now invite only for some reason.
    Anyone knows why is that?

I was happy someone was maintaining ForteXorcist even if it was just so that patches don't break it.
    Even then, do we even know if it will updated for Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Anyone knows why is that?

I was happy someone was maintaining ForteXorcist even if it was just so that patches don't break it.
    Even then, do we even know if it will updated for Legion?
    No idea, but SPTimers being effectively the same addon should serve as a replacement if that addon is what you really want.
    And while on that, after a reminder on twitter about the TSM addons I found that the legion SPTimers update is on the curse client, as a release version so there shouldn't be any issue picking that up or updating it later.

Given how the only updates to FX I saw were on that blog, then I would look for another option till we hear otherwise.
    SPTimers is the spiritual successor, and has just been updated.
    So I see no reason why you shouldn't be using that instead.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-19 at 11:19 PM.

Question: my item tooltips used to show the Undermine Journal historical prices and mean/median/high for items in my inventory when I mouseover them, but that's not working today. I've updated all the addons I think would be involved (ArkInventory, TSM, Auctionator). Not sure if TipTac itself has to be updated better by the author, but it shows up to date..

Anyone else have this problem today?

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    Question: my item tooltips used to show the Undermine Journal historical prices and mean/median/high for items in my inventory when I mouseover them, but that's not working today. I've updated all the addons I think would be involved (ArkInventory, TSM, Auctionator). Not sure if TipTac itself has to be updated better by the author, but it shows up to date..

Anyone else have this problem today?
    Last update for TUJ, and prior ones have their TOC version still for 6.2.4 client.
    Check if you are loading out of date addons.

I have not used TUJ I don't think with TSM for a very long time, so not sure what support it still has if any for it.
    I know they dropped Wowuction support due to slow updates.

Last update for TUJ, and prior ones have their TOC version still for 6.2.4 client.
    Check if you are loading out of date addons.

I have not used TUJ I don't think with TSM for a very long time, so not sure what support it still has if any for it.
    I know they dropped Wowuction support due to slow updates.
    Maybe that's it then.

What are people using for historical prices in item tooltips these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    Maybe that's it then.

What are people using for historical prices in item tooltips these days?
    Not sure really.
    In fact I don't tend to pay attention to much of the tooltip at all, except when judging items worth trying to sell.
    I will likely at some point prune that tooltip display significantly.
    TSM offers options for it's part anyway.

No idea, but SPTimers being effectively the same addon should serve as a replacement if that addon is what you really want.
    And while on that, after a reminder on twitter about the TSM addons I found that the legion SPTimers update is on the curse client, as a release version so there shouldn't be any issue picking that up or updating it later.

Given how the only updates to FX I saw were on that blog, then I would look for another option till we hear otherwise.
    SPTimers is the spiritual successor, and has just been updated.
    So I see no reason why you shouldn't be using that instead.
    Switched over to SPtimers since FX is completely broken now.
    Looks pretty much the same but with easier to find settings.

Only thing that I don't like is the automatic resorting of targets' dots when I switch target. FX would just fade others+light up current target. SPt also brings it to the top. Any way to turn that off?

Bars - Swap bars when change target

Is there a mod that allows you to favourite appearances you haven't unlocked, and preferably order them so they appear first in the appearances tab? I'm trying to make a list of appearances I want to farm that I don't have, and this would be incredibly useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleaa View Post
    Bars - Swap bars when change target
    Of course.... >.<

Cheers!

One more thing. In my tests I made it so that there is a header for the target of the dots/hots so that each unit has its dots seperate.

So for example I have:

Juvencus
    Rejuvenation 15sec
    Barkskin 12sec

Dummy
    Moonfire 22sec
    Sunfire 15sec

But when I was raiding it was like this:

Mannoroth
    [Moonfire icon] Mannoroth 22sec
    [Sunfire icon] Mannoroth 15sec

In essence, the dots' name is the unit's name.

Got it
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2016-07-20 at 10:21 PM.

Hello,

So I need a pretty complex Weak Aura (or set of Auras) creating for Rule of Law - not sure if anyone is capable of doing it, but it really would be appreciated.

1) Shows the Rule of Law Icon, and tooltip on mouseover
    2) Displays a small graphic like a little circle under my character (where the new 'resource bars' show up) and plays a sound when Rule of Law is at 1 stack.
    3) Displays another small graphic next to #2 and plays a different sound when Rule of Law is at 2 stacks.
    4) Plays a sound when Rule of Law is activated.
    5) Plays a sound when Rule of Law wears off.

Someone gave me something similar for the HoPo we used to have, where there'd be a line of circles under my character, and each time one generated, it would make a sound, and when I maxed out, it'd make a different sound. It'd also make another sound whenever I activated a HoPo spender so I could keep track through both audio and visual cues. Was very helpful and I think it will be great to have for Rule of Law.