Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Tonight's menu of fun:

Speakers are:
    Oh you mean the Pam Bondi that Trump BRIBED to drop the Trump University case? Yep that is the one. No wonder she dropped it. So she could get into his advisor/cabinet positions.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Oh you mean the Pam Bondi that Trump BRIBED to drop the Trump University case? Yep that is the one. No wonder she dropped it. So she could get into his advisor/cabinet positions.
    You think he promised her the AG spot?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    NO. That is not what I asked. The convention topic last night was making America work again. That was what people, including all those moderates who were watching ,were expecting to see. So again I ask what were the policies put forward last night that would make America work again. Come on list them for me.
    Sorry. I had to get off quick, so did not have time to answer your question well.

Did you see the speech by the lady from California ( do not remember her name ) , use to be a soap opera tv show star, who is a small business owner and how she has been hurt by the current policies of the Obama administration and how Obamacare has crippled her efforts for her business? Repealing it alone would help the economy for many small business owners. And remember to watch the speakers with a non critical view.

Trump Jr's speech also touch on it and some of the other speakers. But I admit I did not get to see all of it. Was busy working outside.

Also, curious, are you a US citizen?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Coal is FAR from economically viable at this point to make a comeback. While there are regulations that lower our coal usage and cap it, that's not what killed coal. The market killed coal. And with developing energy sources cheaper than ever, it's not making a comeback.
    Depends on who gets elected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If one's concern is substance, Trump has lost every debate he has participated in and doesn't seem to care either way, so long as he's getting at least a few cheers.
    That depends on who you ask. The so called experts also said he would never be nominated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Can't wait for the debates.

Secretary Clinton, you say you are going to fix the economy, how?
    - *coherent, detailed, middle of the road plan, that everyone can understand whether they agree or not...*

Trump, you say you are going to fix the economy, how?
    - "Because I'm a winner, its what I do, I know good people, they know good people, I am very popular, popular people fix economies..."
    No, Clinton is that she will actually change nothing.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Sorry. I had to get off quick, so did not have time to answer your question well.

Did you see the speech by the lady from California ( do not remember her name ) , use to be a soap opera tv show star, who is a small business owner and how she has been hurt by the current policies of the Obama administration and how Obamacare has crippled her efforts for her business? Repealing it alone would help the economy for many small business owners. And remember to watch the speakers with a non critical view.

Trump Jr's speech also touch on it and some of the other speakers. But I admit I did not get to see all of it. Was busy working outside.

Repealing what?

Which Obama policy hurt her? How did it hurt her? This anecdote from one Republican in California should dictate the 'policy' of the entire country? I say policy in quotes because they didn't actually elaborate on any policy, they just said "Rabble rabble rabble I'm retarded rabble Democrats are bad rabble we're all fucking idiots rabble!"

They literally did not mention anything policy related, any actual legislation, any plan, ANYTHING AT ALL across both nights. Thus far the breakdown is something like: 65% Hillary is literally Satan. 15% Jesus is great. 10% Democrats are also literally Satan. 10% All brown people are trying to kill us whites.

Why are you even arguing...? You keep saying over and over "Oh I didn't watch most of it I was busy... But I know they mentioned their policies even though I didn't watch it!"

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Hillary is an insanely qualified and adept debater and will eviscerate Trump in any debate he's dumb enough to show up for - the points that people think Trump will dominate on (i.e. "crooked hillary", etc.) are the very ones she will absolutely dominate during the debate.

The Hil-campaign hasn't even begun to roll out the facts regarding the buttload of shit Donald has done over the decades. This is going to be the Romney-world delusion all over again come November.
    Oh I agree. I cannot wait until after she becomes the nominee to see the Clinton war machine completely fuck over Trump, especially with the massive cash reserve she has compared to Trump.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Repealing what?

Which Obama policy hurt her? How did it hurt her? This anecdote from one Republican in California should dictate the 'policy' of the entire country? I say policy in quotes because they didn't actually elaborate on any policy, they just said "Rabble rabble rabble I'm retarded rabble Democrats are bad rabble we're all fucking idiots rabble!"

They literally did not mention anything policy related, any actual legislation, any plan, ANYTHING AT ALL across both nights. Thus far the breakdown is something like: 65% Hillary is literally Satan. 15% Jesus is great. 10% Democrats are also literally Satan. 10% All brown people are trying to kill us whites.

Why are you even arguing...? You keep saying over and over "Oh I didn't watch most of it I was busy... But I know they mentioned their policies even though I didn't watch is!"
    Then you should ignore my posts. I did not say I watched very little. I watched over 2 hrs of it. But I think it begin before 8 pm. So not ALL of it. Is that clearer for ya? And I disagree, they did mention policy often. But you see, I watch it with a non critical view. My mind is already made up on who I am voting for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I mean, I was pretty clear about the sense in which he lost each debate and it seems extremely doubtful there's any worthwhile argument to the contrary. Whether he actually won or lost is another matter entirely, as that focuses more on whether it helped or hurt his position and his position isn't solely dependent on his ability to present himself as a credible candidate to rational and educated people.
    He has weakness for sure. One is to get off chasing his pink Rabbit of success. Instead of focusing on his primary goal. So hopefully he will stay on topic, if he does, he has a lot of ammo to use against her.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for the debates.

Secretary Clinton, you say you are going to fix the economy, how?
    - *coherent, detailed, middle of the road plan, that everyone can understand whether they agree or not...*

Trump, you say you are going to fix the economy, how?
    - "Because I'm a winner, its what I do, I know good people, they know good people, I am very popular, popular people fix economies..."
    Exactly. Anyone who takes more than a minute to listen to Trump's comment on any substantive policy will be running to the Vote Hillary camp immediately. He has zero substantive statements so far in his campaigning (and no, I'm not talking about his website, I'm talking about his actual statements when asked a real question).

Buttons has it right - the debate is going to be a slaughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary is an insanely qualified and adept debater and will eviscerate Trump in any debate he's dumb enough to show up for - the points that people think Trump will dominate on (i.e. "crooked hillary", etc.) are the very ones she will absolutely dominate during the debate.
    Because they don't know anything about her, other than that she is evil. The fact that she was the first freshman in her college to be elected as president of Young Republicans or that she gave the first graduation speech by a student at her school, is ignored. She was able to nagotiate funding for LSC during Reagan administration, but Trump...

Well... Cannot stump the Trump... Even he tells you not to vote for him, when he claims you should vote for the guy who wrote "art of the deal"... He can come out on stage, call his supporters losers that cannot read, demand we give oil to Exxon and people will still say he won the debate...

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. Anyone who takes more than a minute to listen to Trump's comment on any substantive policy will be running to the Vote Hillary camp immediately. He has zero substantive statements so far in his campaigning (and no, I'm not talking about his website, I'm talking about his actual statements when asked a real question).

Buttons has it right - the debate is going to be a slaughter.
    I only use his site to prove his supporters wrong. You really need nothing more... Even his adviser admitted they were looking for a Dick Chainy type for a VP. So Trump can parade as a puppet, while someone else does all the work pulling the strings.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Oh I agree. I cannot wait until after she becomes the nominee to see the Clinton war machine completely fuck over Trump, especially with the massive cash reserve she has compared to Trump.
    Same here. I mean, they already had a comprehensive 15 minute video ready to go on Pence the moment the nomination was official - and it eviscerated him before he even saw the starting gates. The stuff that's ready to go against Trump must be fantastic - and she still hasn't even started yet.

Gonna be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever runs Hillary's YouTube channel needs to learn that you can disable likes and dislikes :P

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm also loving the quotes from Trump about how he needs very little knowledge and/or reading before making decisions. Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Belief in worker rights and businesses that serve the people's best interest is a relic that I doubt the GOP will ever dig up again.
    yeah, but both parties should think for the best interest of their country and citizens. that's how Eisenhower and FDR worked
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The kangaroo court chants of "lock her up" are getting creepy.

You think he promised her the AG spot?
    I wouldn't honestly be surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

Sorry but if she is a "small business owner" she is most likely one of the ones that doesn't have to pay for insurance for her employees because she is most likely under 50 employees. She is most likely lying to make a big spectacle out of it. Wouldn't honestly fucking surprise me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is the current speaker doing with her hands? It looks so weird. My god her speaking skills are terrible.

Things that I learnt from this speaker: Taxes bad. Common Core Bad. Common Core Bad. Common Core Bad. . Obama Care Bad. Liberals bad. Small businesses good!
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-07-21 at 12:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This lady speaker is awful. It's rambling all over and has no point. Trump is at least entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    This lady speaker is awful. It's rambling all over and has no point. Trump is at least entertaining.
    I unnno. His son is quite aggervating. Makes me violent(Don't worry nobody actually gets hurt).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Fast and Furious confirmed!!!

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is not even a native speaker and his message is very hypocritical considering the plans Trump has for most of the mexican community.