10+ Year Old Account

Neutral Cho in Mogu'shan Vaults

Hi everyone.
    So today Lorewalker Cho became neutral/attackable after I killed the Four Kings in Mogu'Shan. He remained that way all the way to Elegon's console, so I couldn't start the encounter. I can't even kill him because he stops at 1 hp.

How do you fix it?

You tried to kill poor Cho?
    You deserve what you got.

Not sure how to fix it. I ran into several bugs, not sure how they broke so much MoP crap. For me I killed Four Kings only for Maddening Shout to not disappear when the fight ended so I had to wait for it to kill me. Also had the Dinomancer in ToT not drop the Orb on my first attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You tried to kill poor Cho?
    You deserve what you got.
    He prevented me from killing Elegon, so he really asked for it. I was really afraid I would lose Lorewalkers rep though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Not sure how to fix it. I ran into several bugs, not sure how they broke so much MoP crap. For me I killed Four Kings only for Maddening Shout to not disappear when the fight ended so I had to wait for it to kill me. Also had the Dinomancer in ToT not drop the Orb on my first attempt.
    The Maddening Shout thing happened to me too. The orb not dropping may be because you killed the Dinomancer too quickly; they drop it the moment they become dinosaurs (50% hp), so if you kill them from >51% with a single hit, there will be no orbs. It was the same before 7.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Hi everyone.
    So today Lorewalker Cho became neutral/attackable after I killed the Four Kings in Mogu'Shan. He remained that way all the way to Elegon's console, so I couldn't start the encounter. I can't even kill him because he stops at 1 hp.

How do you fix it?
    legion finale boss confirmed