Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I suppose that means Nice was also nothing to wriite home about.
    Nice isn't a war zone.

I heard all about how this so called tennisace when I first started reading these forums and I am slowly beginning to understand what all the hype is about

OT: Not really a uprising just your every day bombings nothing new. And no no1 will be held accountable.

They wont do anything, since it didnt happen in US or Europe.

Collateral Damage. Its a cruel bitch of war, but thats that. 140 is nothing really.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The women and children civilians living near Isis targets are the future Isis mothers and recruits who will give birth to the next generation of fighters. The idea that not having a gun makes you a civilian is silly. We grant that the wives of successful men are partly responsible for their success when it comes to divorce court, why do we except families from the atrocities their loved ones commit with their assent?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Collateral Damage. Its a cruel bitch of war, but thats that. 140 is nothing really.
    Just like the deaths from terrorist attacks! 140 civilian deaths has no strategic importance. Just like deaths in Nice or Paris

right?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I wonder why Tennisace never made a thread about : http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle27442134/?
    Probably because it doesn't fit his USA bashing narrative.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Pretty sure something similar is being argued by someone on the other side about Nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    The women and children civilians living near Isis targets are the future Isis mothers and recruits who will give birth to the next generation of fighters. The idea that not having a gun makes you a civilian is silly. We grant that the wives of successful men are partly responsible for their success when it comes to divorce court, why do we except families from the atrocities their loved ones commit with their assent?
    So you are in favour of murdering innocent women and children?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    This thread is too edgy for me.
    I am in sooo much pain! the edges... so many....oowwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Nice isn't a war zone.
    That makes it all okay.

Unless ofcourse Russia had done it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care at all, it's been going on so long that all the care has long since gone.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Just like the deaths from terrorist attacks! 140 civilian deaths has no strategic importance. Just like deaths in Nice or Paris

right?
    Or MH17, but that one is only bad because the U.S was not involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Not until Syria takes accountability for all the "freedom fighters" they sent to help the opposition in Iraq during the initial invasion while killing thousands of our troops.

Stay in your lane Tennisace. Topics about actual reality don't suit you.
    If you didn't want thousands of your troops killed you shouldn't have invaded Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Not until Syria takes accountability for all the "freedom fighters" they sent to help the opposition in Iraq during the initial invasion while killing thousands of our troops.

Stay in your lane Tennisace. Topics about actual reality don't suit you.
    The troops the US invaded a foreign country with? If another country invaded the US and we helped our neighbor would we deserve this?

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Honestly? War is not pretty and it will never not be. Maybe Syria could have kept their own country under control and this would never happen.
    It was under control until we decided that they needed "Democracy".

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    The other megathreads of Russia bombed X and Y, begs to differ. But i guess WhatAboutIsm only applies to a thread when the US is put on the pedestal, exercising the US trademark: Collateral damage.
    Thousands of civilians used to be killed in one night of fire bombing in WW2. It was done to destroy the Nazi war machine. Sometimes civilians die in war and the fact that it still happens sucks (it doesn't happen anywhere near as the scale as it used to just 70 years ago) but intel can be faulty. Also you need to remember that these kinds of people use civilians as human shields.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Thousands of civilians used to be killed in one night of fire bombing in WW2. It was done to destroy the Nazi war machine. Sometimes civilians die in war and the fact that it still happens sucks (it doesn't happen anywhere near as the scale as it used to just 70 years ago) but intel can be faulty. Also you need to remember that these kinds of people use civilians as human shields.
    So if they retaliate in the US or France, its all fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    So if they retaliate in the US or France, its all fair?
    No because civilians are their INTENDED target. Big difference. Also death and destruction is common in those area's. Be it under the ironfist of a ruthless dictator or a civil war. France is not a warzone because France is civilized.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    No because civilians are their INTENDED target. Big difference. Also death and destruction is common in those area's. Be it under the ironfist of a ruthless dictator or a civil war. France is not a warzone because France is civilized.
    INTENTIONS kids. Intentions matter! I'm pretty sure they will understand our intentions.
    Death and destruction was not common in Syria. Or Iraq. Not the way it is now.
    Oh but sorry who am I kidding hold on:
    "They were fucked up already"... Was I a good patriot?

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Honestly? War is not pretty and it will never not be. Maybe Syria could have kept their own country under control and this would never happen.
    Wait if your country falls under control of crazy people the ones you blame are the citizens themselves even though they're also victims of the same crazy people?