Nevermind, #4248 is right, i wasnt aware there are new tomes
    Last edited by CSINada; 2016-07-20 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CSINada View Post
    With the talents change (not possible to change them in the raid for now) should we get Wrecking Ball or Avatar // Massacre or Carrnage going into HFC MT farm? I dont want to slack around tping to garrison before every boss...

I am thinking that wrecking ball might be better choice since there are only 2 pure st fights? Is the current proc rate even worth it on fights like council, killrogg or iskar?

At the matter of carnage / massacre, i am aware that massacre is way lower then carnage, but fights like iron reaver / zakun / komrok will end up at 30-40% after ring explosion leaving us with long execute phase?

Also i would assume current tier is uterly trash for us so we can just go ahead and drop it for better off-pieces?
    You can buy/make (as a scribe) Tomes of the clear mind to change your talents on the fly in the prepatch so shouldnt be that much of a big deal.
    Last edited by Hathina; 2016-07-20 at 05:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking hate the raging blow animation it looks really stupid , it should be like a brutal overhead smash or something like that

so does anyone have like a picture or something of what the best artifact trait line is? or can someone tell me which dragons to go for first? i cant seem to find it in this post .

Quote Originally Posted by Meshog1 View Post
    so does anyone have like a picture or something of what the best artifact trait line is? or can someone tell me which dragons to go for first? i cant seem to find it in this post .
    My personal opinion would be to go straight for Odyn's Champion through the middle of the artifact, then grab Helya's Wrath. Move to Juggernaut after that. Go back and pick up Rage of the Valarjar after that, then grab Sense Death. The remaining points are inconsequential.

10+ Year Old Account
    A little bumpy to reach the new haste cap but I got there at some sacrifices.
    28% Crit - Used to be 35%
    18% Haste (+WBR)
    40% Mastery - Used to be 45%
    It's not too bad all in all at i732. At least I can make the spec work and pull pretty decently in Heroic hfc. Which is pretty fun to run just to see what other Warriors have been using of abilities. Seeing people have Furious Slash be upwards of 8% of their used abilities in a encounter compared to my own ~2%.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I got my warrior's ass carried in a partial run H HFC yesterday for free in a guild group, and I have to say, Fury feels fast, flowing, and fun. I'm sure it will feel better after I sort out some small UI issues, but it is better in a live setting than I thought it would be. I wasn't falling over like I thought I might - in raid or out. I am still pretty sure my warrior will be my main alt and not my main, however. I hate the lack of ranged attacks as a warrior (No, Heroic Throw doesn't count when compared to Howling Blast). And the rotation feels a bit braindead. Furious Slash is an almost never press button, even at my abysmal gear level(706 after the carry I think? PvP crap).

One minor complaint is that it is hard to tell if you used your Wrecking Ball proc without an addon. Or a lot of buff anything really. They need to update the default Blizzard proc alerts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

So even though the stat priority is really high, should I just stay mastery enchants?

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors aren't really the class to be looking at if you're expecting ranged abilities, after all why would we really need any? The only ranged ability that we've had is Heroic Throw and Throw Weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Meshog1 View Post
    You'll want to go Rage of the Valarjar -> Odyn's Champion -> Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by biggly View Post
    You'll want to go Rage of the Valarjar -> Odyn's Champion -> Juggernaut
    Here's that path.

That's the most efficient way to get all three gold traits if you want to go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    My personal opinion would be to go straight for Odyn's Champion through the middle of the artifact, then grab Helya's Wrath. Move to Juggernaut after that. Go back and pick up Rage of the Valarjar after that, then grab Sense Death. The remaining points are inconsequential.
    Depends on how/if the rate of artifact knowledge acquisition changes, when raids release, and if they make any adjustments to the traits themselves.

As is right now, the best priority for damage is to pick up OC, Helya's, Juggernaut, and then make your way back to Rage. The deciding factor though comes down to content and time. Rage isn't as good as Juggernaut, but Juggernaut isn't very useful in non-raid content, so it's kind of a toss up.

Quote Originally Posted by Samayael View Post
    Here's that path.

That's the most efficient way to get all three gold traits if you want to go that route.
    That might be the most efficient way to get all three gold traits, but I'm not convinced it's the best option to take.

1) For the first few weeks you'll be doing only dungeons. Odyn's Champ + Helya's Wrath very good.
    2) Juggernaut is really, really good on raid bosses. Which will be the next most important thing.
    3) All the traits on your way to Odyn's Champ and Juggernaut are very good
    4) Rage of the Valarjar is nerfed, and also procs way less than it did early in Beta or in the Alpha
    5) The 3 points in Battle Scars is not that great either leading up to Rage of the Valarjar
    6) You can get two gold traits without too much difficulty, getting the 3rd takes a lot more time. Rage is the weakest of the three gold traits.

You can do whatever you want, but I'll still be going with my plan. Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Depends on how/if the rate of artifact knowledge acquisition changes, when raids release, and if they make any adjustments to the traits themselves.

As is right now, the best priority for damage is to pick up OC, Helya's, Juggernaut, and then make your way back to Rage. The deciding factor though comes down to content and time. Rage isn't as good as Juggernaut, but Juggernaut isn't very useful in non-raid content, so it's kind of a toss up.
    ^ indeed. /10char

The loved MSBT is back, but i couldnot merge new Whirlwind (it hits 3 times every target now) and Rampage (5 fast hits in 2 seconds). I tried to put both skills in "Throttle List" but it shows the first hit anyway alone and merge only the hits after the first one. Someone know how to mere all the WW and Rampage hits?

PS: Isnot showing the right icon for rampage too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Warriors aren't really the class to be looking at if you're expecting ranged abilities, after all why would we really need any? The only ranged ability that we've had is Heroic Throw and Throw Weapon.
    Warriors don't exist in a vacuum, and doing Ultraxion trash after having done it on a F DK is painful. I used to loathe doing old Hyjal on my warrior because of those god damn gargoyles. Not to mention ranged attacks are useful to start DPSing ASAP in PVE, or to still do some damage after retreating to get heals in PvP.

Whatever - after 5 years of maining warrior, I was planning on swapping in MoP, arguably Fury's heyday besides 100%ArP in ICC, so it's more a personal choice for me. I'm just glad Fury's looking so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    You can just taunt down the dragons though, it's generally up a few seconds whenever one of the flying ones appear. I agree that it's annoying (especially in Hyjal) but Warriors aren't designed to do anything fancy from a distance. I would mostly just blame it on bad trash design on Blizzard's end because all of those things are pretty annoying for most melee classes.

But yes, I do agree with you that Fury is good again. I sadly missed the ARP days (at least on my Warrior) but I really enjoyed the spec in Cataclysm and thought that the enjoyability of the spec went down as the MoP and WoD changes went out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

To be fair, I've never really understood why Heroic Throw needs a CD period. It isn't exactly a highly enough damaging ability to break anything.

Deleted
    I'm currently sitting at 32crit and 10haste(without accounting for wbr) regemming will bring me at about 13% haste and just below 30% crit.Is that really worth ditching my +75 crit gems for +50 haste?

The spec feels extremely fun. I particularly love the new animation for Heroic Leap. Furious Slash is shit on the other hand but nothing new there.

Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    I'm currently sitting at 32crit and 10haste(without accounting for wbr) regemming will bring me at about 13% haste and just below 30% crit.Is that really worth ditching my +75 crit gems for +50 haste?
    not in particular imo. i only have 10% haste with 35% crit after the gem nerfs yesterday and i've done just fine in regards to prepatch damage. 5k per gem for something you'll be wearing for only a few hours when legion launches isn't really a sound investment, especially since "haste breakpoints" don't mean shit for leveling anyways.