Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That Kasich guy? Well he is alright.

I'd never vote for him but I'd buy him a beer.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Kasich was one of the few Republicans I could have seen myself voting for as President. Too bad I won't get that chance this year.

(actually, I may write him in)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakrin View Post
    Kasich was one of the few Republicans I could have seen myself voting for as President. Too bad I won't get that chance this year.

(actually, I may write him in)
    You had to know that someone as calm, decisive and qualified would never be able to withstand the Crazy Train that is the GOP nominating process. Kasich was my favorite choice as well (I thought Cruz/Kasich might work in the end).

Deleted
    There's already a thread on this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...foreign-policy

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla
    So, why is it only coming out now, after Trump has already been declared the nominee? Wtf Kasich!?
    Yeah, I was curious why Kasich is refusing to endorse Trump when he so doggedly refused to criticize the man during the primaries. I guess he figured there was no wisdom in wrestling a pig, as Rubio found out to his cost.

However, bear in mind that the allegations against Trump come from an unnamed Kasich aide, presumably not Kasich himself.

One interesting slant I read on this is that Trump is so famously dishonest in deal-making (there are so many stories about him under-paying his sub-contractors after they have provided their services), Kasich would not accept a VP offer even if promised it would be powerful, because he suspected Trump would renege on the promise.

Man, when I first saw Kasick in the republican primary - I said that was the first Republican I could actually disagree with and NOT be terrified of him ruining the country if he became president.

The fact he turned down being the "Real president" behind a "Fake president" gives me more props and respect to him for that - even moreso that he's now calling out Donald Dump on his selfish self-interested corporate lazyness

From an un-named kasich advisor and the NY times. I'm going to ignore unless I c some hard facts

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    That Kasich guy? Well he is alright.

I'd never vote for him but I'd buy him a beer.
    I personally don't like him because of personal reasons (he defunded my job that led me into being unemployed for months that sent me into a depression) but if you can get past his extreme temper (which you will probably never see that's a "work place hazard" for his aids) hes one of the few respectable Republicans still out there right now.

Also watch Cruz pull a Ronald Reagan in 1976 tonight by not endorsing Trump and basically giving a look what you could have had with me speech. Kasich and Cruz has alot to gain from Trump losing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    From an un-named kasich advisor and the NY times. I'm going to ignore unless I c some hard facts
    Its actually not that unbelievable and honestly in line with his personality. Even from the beginning he said there was a possibility he might not even finish out the term.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Personally, I wonder what's left when you handle foreign and domestic affairs...
    Well clearly you cannot read since it wasn't affairs, it was policy. Then again from previous posts I'm pretty sure you can't.

Tell me, dude, do you really think that the POTUS administrate the inner and ''outer'' affairs ? He set up policies.

I wouldn't put it past a president Trump to create a new cabinet level position that handles all domestic and foreign policy, while he just kicks backs and oversees the big picture. It still COULD be Kasich.

not at all surprising Trump is incapable of actually doing the leg work the presidency requires. "I'll get the best guy to do all the work for me! it'll be yuge"

I mean basically everyone who's not reliant on the man for a job/career has said he's got no attention span.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Probably because the Trump campaign and supporters are attacking Kasich for being part of the #NeverTrump camp and refusing to attend the convention, hosted in his own state, refusing to endorse, etc.
    It's fun watching the republicans attack their own politicians for having integrity. Kasich is such a bad bad person for having the integrity not to endorse someone he doesn't want as president. So bad.

Can't wait for the democrats to do it at their convention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    If this is true and it looks like it (as many news stations reporting it)
    Many stations are quoting the same report citing the same unnamed source. I'd love it to be true, but I highly doubt it is.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Sounds like Trump wants the title of President, but not actually do any work. As most thought this was about his ego/narcissism.
    It's been obvious since day one that this whole can of worms was because The Celebrity Apprentice was irrelevant that Donny did this for attention. Maybe we could have had Kasich as president If we just spent 30 short minutes a week watching Donny's awful reality TV!

A man can only wish... He and Rubio were the only ones I could have tolerated.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-07-21 at 04:04 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Woah that's crazy. Changes everything!

jk.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakrin View Post
    Kasich was one of the few Republicans people I could have seen myself voting for as President. Too bad I won't get that chance this year.
    Fixed it.
    /10chars
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Many stations are quoting the same report citing the same unnamed source. I'd love it to be true, but I highly doubt it is.
    CNN says multiple sources close to Kaisich.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    He must be doing something right, he's worth 4.5 billion and only inherited 40 million, before someone brings that up.
    Amateurs

Professionals

Same job.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-07-21 at 04:10 AM.
    You still might drop it

Kasichs nickname is the slobfather because of the way he stuffs his pie hole full of food.