Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I get the feeling you didn't read my post, or you completely failed to understand it. I think it is fine that she can tank now, I do think her ability to do so is just a little bit too strong at the moment.

My issue is that her shield uptime is just a bit too high considering there is no damage cap on it, and relative to other tanks it is just a bit too far ahead. Zarya's ability shields have significantly longer cooldown/uptime ratios, and they only absorb a limited amount of damage. Reinhardt's shield takes 9 seconds to fully charge, and 2 seconds for it to even begin charging. Defense Matrix needs a minor nerf, like usual Blizzard went just a bit too far with buffing something.
    I don't see any issue with it in competitive ... She was usually a free kill because her tool kit wasn't holding up. Zarya is a double edged sword as an example ... D.va doesn't get stronger as she negates damage. I can see there being an issue with her in quick play with multiple D.vas but that's a risk you get going into free play.
    What is tank?

"The basic idea of a tank is well understood. It works like an argument with my mother. The mobs keeps beating on you, and the more you throw it's own shit back at it, the more it focuses on you and hates you. Perplexing enough, this is actually not only your goal, but the mob eventually gives you loot and money when it dies instead of writing you out of its will." (Senotay)

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -- William Shakespeare

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    since they don't affect me in any way no I won't.

But hey, nice try comparing apples to oranges, stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Just like LoL, only worse -.-
    "Every Game" suffers from new classes or characters becoming over popular at the beginning. It's not unique to LoL.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222