1 1.41%

3 4.23%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    9/10 would kill again
    Super-hot motherfucker.

+1 for Kayn.

9/10, great, old, major character with good in game representation...I should of did 10/10 actually

I nominated lord ravencrest
    Last edited by Challenge; 2016-07-20 at 01:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Generic raid boss who's fame comes from a single line. 1/10
    is there any character you actually like?

Formerly known as Arafal

5/10. Has a few quotable lines but not much to his actual character.

9/10

Because there ain't enough Ragnaros in game

P.s. please vote for Drakuru. He is a perfect bastard who is waiting for your votes

10/10 as one of the most iconic villains in the game. Also, it wasn't an asspull when he came back for Cata.

I nominate Drakuru.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    is there any character you actually like?
    In Warcraft? Nobody comes to mind immediately except Garry. And he had his issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Ehhh...i will give him.... 10/10 CUZ MEMES. Am i doin it right ? (i just don't want to be spanked like aeula).

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    9/10 -plenty of happy memories. But he needs to stop skipping leg day

Deleted
    I never found him that special. I mean, he was a good fight but... that's it. 5/10.

What's with the rush with nominating characters that are already in the blue or have 1-2 exclamation marks? Strategic vote placement people. And cooperation Kalec mentioned time and time again any time they talked about nomination rules.

Oh well, beats nominating characters that only waste days like the Wandering Isle, I guess. The turtle has like 4 sentences of backstory (which is "The turtle has hatched. The turtle swam around. The turtle grew larger. Pandaren began to live on the turtle.") and 5 lines of text. Basic Campfire has more lore than that.

Anyway, 7/10, mostly for the overarching stories he was a part and influenced of and not as much for the character itself.

+1 for Aethas.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-07-20 at 08:39 PM.

7/10

I actually don't think that Ragnaros has much personality at all, all we see him do is raging at the players and we barely see him anything behind the schemes like how he commands his armies. It didn't even make much sense for him to kill Majordomo Executus, as he could've helped him to defeat the players. We've seen a lot more personalities with Therazane and Neptulon, though I'd still prefer Rag over them. I do give him credit for being an amazing raid boss for 2 times during WoW's lifespan, he was the very first final boss of a huge raid and he's one of the best final bosses of the game with his heroic Firelands encounter. Even today he's basically an icon for WoW.

I'll nominate Drakuru, I wanted to nominate him for a while but never got to it.

10/10. He is Ragnaros, the Firelord, Lord of the Elemental plane of Fire, the Firelands.
    YOU WILL BE Purged in Living FLAME! 'Nuff Said.

I Nominate Shen-zin Su... that Turtle is one I always felt sorry for.
    Last edited by TheMineKnight; 2016-07-20 at 09:49 PM.

The Darkness in Man's Heart is what compels it to seek the Light. The Light in us All is what eventually drives us to Darkness.
    And so... the Cycle never ends.

The original really big bad. Blizz is good at making big bads. And occasionally bad big bads. 10/10 for Ragnabros tho, even though my nomination of him ended up not mattering.

Since you accepted Kayn, and I don't like Kayn, will you finally accept my Altruis the Sufferer nomination? He is, after all, the better Kayn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Go go go raggy ! You can make it to top !

Also: Holy joseph that sig is enourmous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Go go go raggy ! You can make it to top !

Also: Holy joseph that sig is enourmous.
    MOther of God I didn't even realize it was a sig until you pointed that out!

I was all like 'this armor looks cool but why did he posted that pic'

- - - Updated - - -

On a completely off topic note, let's start a rally.

"Ragnaros to Deity Tier or we riot!"

For Azeeeeeeerooooooooottttttttthhhhhhhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    9/10 -plenty of happy memories. But he needs to stop skipping leg day
    Well said, Legnaros is a travesty. He should have kept that swirly fiery lower half, much cooler that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Well said, Legnaros is a travesty. He should have kept that swirly fiery lower half, much cooler that way.
    Literally one of the best fights in the history of this game!

2/10.

Feel like not many people are nominating based on how interesting or well developed a character is, but on knee-jerk reactions based on how the name makes them feel.

I mean, people are giving Rag a 10/10. The dude has like four lines, and all of them are cliche and screamed in generic bad-guy voice. The only reason I'm giving him 2/10 instead of 1/10 is not because of how recognizable and iconic he is, but because he doesn't actively annoy me. As a character, though, he's one of the least developed I can think of across any media. Here's his character:

"I LIKE BURNING THINGS"

That isn't a synopsis or a base example. That's his entire character and personality, from the beginning of his life to the end. Boring at best, sort of a joke at worst. He exists only as a goal for players to tackle, but has never seen any form of actual development.

To be clear, I'm not trying to say people are voting wrong, much less getting angry over the votes. This is just my observation about how something like Rag can get such high scores. No offense meant to anyone!

Deleted
    Off topic: I still can't get over the Legion cinematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump for the Firelord!