Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I just got a Chipped Soul Prism trinket w/socket off of Kazz. I'm not sure if the google doc's are fully accurate, but is it really ahead of the HFC trinkets?

15+ Year Old Account
    Bit off-topic, what trinkets should i get fo raiding, ive seen some UH dks using skull of war, then on icy-veins its 5th best.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pallyballz View Post
    I just got a Chipped Soul Prism trinket w/socket off of Kazz. I'm not sure if the google doc's are fully accurate, but is it really ahead of the HFC trinkets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Bit off-topic, what trinkets should i get fo raiding, ive seen some UH dks using skull of war, then on icy-veins its 5th best.
    This was posted earlier. http://i.imgur.com/7xJDPMZ.png

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    As far as the google doc says about trinkets, Cursed Plume is lower then Mythic Unending Hunger and Mythic Vial....

If I am taking Claws of Shadow and Anzu's procs a lot shooting Mastery to around 70%, wouldn't it make it slightly higher on the sim list? 3 PPM for 15 seconds. Talent Infected Claws so wounds stack faster and spam CS.. Is it the Versatility that makes is not as good?
    I'm talented into bursting sores and infected claws over ebon fever and shadow infusion. Ebon fever has me refreshing outbreak too much it feels kind of clunky and I like the fact that infected claws how's our pet to generate fw on many targets when in DT because of the sludge belchers cleave attack. Even when not transformed infected claws + blighted rune weapon (for single target) generates enough fw so I consistently have at least 5 wounds up at all times and don't really need to worry about casting festering strike as much thus allowing for more runes for clawing shadow spam. Ofc this can be all wrong though, just testing out diff builds
    Last edited by 0verdose; 2016-07-21 at 01:57 AM.

I might be going crazy, but when i'm testing with DA it seems like the more I focus on clawing shadows the more damage it does. Is it possible that when you go over RP cap it's counting the generated RP as "spent" so it's increasing the damage of DA?
    Last edited by antisphere; 2016-07-21 at 10:02 AM.