Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose we'll know whether or not Legion is another WoD after some patches (or non-patches as the case may be). It's rather asinine to assume otherwise.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    I hate to say it, but this failure of a pre-patch, combined with them ignoring everybody's feedback on beta for the most part is very concerning. They've gutted our ability to make gold. For me it's plain and simple, the day I don't have enough gold to pay for my sub is the day I would stop playing. They are balancing the game around us having artifact weapons. They've fucked over the lore. Blizzard seems to love the color green because this will be the 3rd expac in a row where they shove that color in our face everywhere. Also, there's barely any new mounts coming out this expansion compared to past expansions. I hate to say it, but it seems as if Legion is headed in the direction that WoD took. As in, a subpar expansion that was worse than Cataclysm.

What's everyone's thoughts on Legion and the future of WoW in general?
    I think the OP is so full of holes I can see the trolling within.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate to say it, but this failure of a pre-patch, combined with them ignoring everybody's feedback on beta for the most part is very concerning. They've gutted our ability to make gold. For me it's plain and simple, the day I don't have enough gold to pay for my sub is the day I would stop playing. They are balancing the game around us having artifact weapons. They've fucked over the lore. Blizzard seems to love the color green because this will be the 3rd expac in a row where they shove that color in our face everywhere. Also, there's barely any new mounts coming out this expansion compared to past expansions. I hate to say it, but it seems as if Legion is headed in the direction that WoD took. As in, a subpar expansion that was worse than Cataclysm.

They gutted nothing but free gold, and you never used to be able to pay for your sub in gold anyways.

WoW is fine, Legion will probably be good, and you sound like a bitter old fuck who needs to give his head a shake and either finally quit or stop bitching.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Should add a simple poll to the thread:
    1. yes
    2. no

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing beta for over a month now...No it is not anything like WOD. It is so much better and fun. There are still a few things that annoy me, but hey can't be 100% happy...Now if they could decide and tune my shadow priest properly I will be really happy, cause so far it has been a very off priesty roller coaster.

Nah.

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Enjoying things more than I have for a while, and greatly enjoyed my time in beta, so no, not another WoD. Those are my thoughts.

7+ Year Old Account
    No it won't be. They said that they're gonna stop with the 1 year expansions. Instead they're gonna focus on each current expansions more like in the past. They said so themselves. And that's a really good thing...hated the idea of rushing out expansions like that. The expansions aren't gonna be good when they get rushed like that... just look at WoD - feels like a half made expansion.

Deleted
    Apart from the trolly nature of the OP, I am wondering what the sentiment was during WoD beta.

It is obvious people are exciting for new, decent content which has been shown in the beta, but wasn't this the same case during WoD prepatch and beta after being starved on so many months of samey SoO? Or were people already convinced WoD was going to be a failure at this stage in the development?

Failure of a pre patch, lol. I dont think you have any idea what your even talking about considering the pre patch hardly started. The only event that went live is the doomsayers and thats the worst of them, we have the demon invasions, the lore stories, the broken shore. What exactly is a failure about those?

The only thing thats really causing backlash is the camera distance thing. Thats not really a pre patch thing, more of a legion thing. Either way, I think Legion will be better, but time will tell. I dont really know and wont really know until we make it past 5 or 6 months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    but this is the end, after playing for a few hours I logged of deinstalled wow and cancelled my pre-order on legion.

Bye bye to you, OP, and everyone else who no longer likes the game. I'm sure you will all treat this like any other game you stopped playing and no longer post on its forums or talk about it /sssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Sure.

Because of horrible class design.

You can also add the return of the follower mini-game.

Have a nice day.
    -Have you seen the actual class balance in a live PvP Season / Mythic raid environment yet? Guess not.

-Wrong.

You too.

Deleted
    Look WoD's only problem is that it didnt have content patches. Aside from that it was fun to play.

I think Legion is the opposite. Classes are not fun, alot of changes that blizzard made to strip features from the game but it should get patch content.

Pick your poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Legion is fine. If you haven't even tried beta, then you can't complain.

Classes are balanced for 110, not 100. That's why everything is all messed up right now.

It's not another WoD.
    Yeah, it's worse. And I did try beta.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

ill take Warlords over legion and im an high elf not orc saying that.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Legion is fine. If you haven't even tried beta, then you can't complain.

Classes are balanced for 110, not 100. That's why everything is all messed up right now.

It's not another WoD.
    If you have tried the beta, then you know classes arent balanced at 110...

You guys are so damn annoying sometimes. You just complain about everything. Seriously every expansion is the same crap.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Gold, color green and mounts. What a bunch of arguments rofl...

Quote Originally Posted by Morkrul View Post
    You guys are so damn annoying sometimes. You just complain about everything. Seriously every expansion is the same crap.
    That because literally every expansion since wrath has been the same crap.