That might be the most efficient way to get all three gold traits, but I'm not convinced it's the best option to take.

1) For the first few weeks you'll be doing only dungeons. Odyn's Champ + Helya's Wrath very good.
    2) Juggernaut is really, really good on raid bosses. Which will be the next most important thing.
    3) All the traits on your way to Odyn's Champ and Juggernaut are very good
    4) Rage of the Valarjar is nerfed, and also procs way less than it did early in Beta or in the Alpha
    5) The 3 points in Battle Scars is not that great either leading up to Rage of the Valarjar
    6) You can get two gold traits without too much difficulty, getting the 3rd takes a lot more time. Rage is the weakest of the three gold traits.

You can do whatever you want, but I'll still be going with my plan. Haha.
    Yeah, that way was just the most efficient. That middle path does have a lot of good stuff so it's nice that the best way and the most efficient way have a lot of similarity at least. I think the difference between the best and most efficient comes down to an extra trait and picking up Rage last, which isn't all THAT much, just an extra 105,280 AP (which shouldn't be too bad to get at that point).

Is it better to use dragon roar before rampage w/o enrage or after it w/enrage

Did something change with the haste ? im at 15% unbuffed and with (WF) WBR at 43%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcowlol View Post
    Did something change with the haste ? im at 15% unbuffed and with (WF) WBR at 43%.
    I could observe the same, strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Is it better to use dragon roar before rampage w/o enrage or after it w/enrage
    I suggest using dragon roar before, we literally do the same on the pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    I've got a question about dragon roar and its place in the rotation.
    I'm running into scenarios like: dr coming off cd, together with rb. I just pressed bt and I have enough rage for rampage.
    What I did was pressing dr->rampage(or enrage fell off)->rb->bt, but it felt awkward tbh, delaying bt like that feels strange.
    Also I find myself quite frequently having to delay bt, because I can use rampage and rb is off cd right after rampage.
    Nothing too bad here for my side, its just strange to not bt->x->x->bt over and over again no matter what. I think its because rampage helping you with enrage and rb providing rage too.
    thoughts? maybe corrections?
    I am still not sure about these problems. Which place dr has in the rotation on the long run, and are we better off with bt-x-x-bt or pure priority system. I thought we like inner rage exactly for the reason we have a stable "rotation with it. I tried both ways, but since I am nowhere near perfect yet AND im only 1 person operating I might be off. I experienced not much of a difference.

Mykir is Furious Slash even worth using? Should I remove it off bars?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paszo View Post
    Mykir is Furious Slash even worth using? Should I remove it off bars?
    No, you shouldn't because sometimes you will need to use it, when f.e. you just pressed BT following RB and then you dont have enough Rage for Rampage, this means you have to press Furious Slash.
    Its rare, but its happening. But the more I play the spec in a real raidenvironment the more I believe, Furious Slash should have been pruned for the better, or they should have changed stuff about the rotation a little bit.
    This is because when you start putting WW into the rotation for AOE, you are completely ignoring FS most likely. Actually, right at typing this, I got the idea that it would have been better if WW was our filler even on ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcowlol View Post
    It double dips with the human racial.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    I could observe the same, strange.

I suggest using dragon roar before, we literally do the same on the pull.

I am still not sure about these problems. Which place dr has in the rotation on the long run, and are we better off with bt-x-x-bt or pure priority system. I thought we like inner rage exactly for the reason we have a stable "rotation with it. I tried both ways, but since I am nowhere near perfect yet AND im only 1 person operating I might be off. I experienced not much of a difference.
    did you factor in the haste gain from Enrage?

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    did you factor in the haste gain from Enrage?
    Enrage doesn't grant Haste, it increases attack speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Enrage doesn't grant Haste, it increases attack speed.
    That's a subtle difference, but damned important i'd suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    That's a subtle difference, but damned important i'd suspect.
    It is important, but I wouldn't even call it subtle, at least within the context of the conversation.
    • Attack speed acts as described - it increases frequency of auto-attack swings.
    • Haste also increases your auto-attack speed, but the effect secondary. The really important part is its reduction of rotational cooldowns and the global cooldown.

So, although they may have some overlap, their primary purposes are much different, and given the topic of conversation was concerning the total amount of Haste, it's an important distinction.

the worldbreakers haste gain seems off (not only for humans). my warrior is an orc and with a mythic(+2) classtrinket i hop from 14% haste (unbuffed) to around 38.x% with 10 stacks...

it says it gives 2.28% per stack, but it seems more like 2.4 or 2.5 (at item-level 245)

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    the worldbreakers haste gain seems off (not only for humans). my warrior is an orc and with a mythic(+2) classtrinket i hop from 14% haste (unbuffed) to around 38.x% with 10 stacks...

it says it gives 2.28% per stack, but it seems more like 2.4 or 2.5 (at item-level 245)
    The buff is multiplicative with your gear's haste rating haste.

It double dips with the human racial.
    i am at 16% unbuffed --> 43% buffed and BloodElf. Means i can reduce my haste about 5 % ?

I know this was already mentioned anywhere in this thread but can somebody please explain again why it so so important to have 38 % haste buffed?

Quote Originally Posted by wowjunkielol View Post
    i am at 16% unbuffed --> 43% buffed and BloodElf. Means i can reduce my haste about 5 % ?

I know this was already mentioned anywhere in this thread but can somebody please explain again why it so so important to have 38 % haste buffed?
    We've been playing with this. I think the sims are mishandling haste and/or Worldbreaker, so it's possible that number is off. Worldbreaker stacks are also giving different amounts of haste in game than it's tooltip reflects, which is also skewing results.

Is survivability an issue once you get the Artifact? Having Victory Rush and Die By the Sword and the old Enraged Regeneration were super useful, not sure if Furious Charge replaces all that while leveling. Kinda seems like before in WoD you had a lot of ways to heal and mitigate but now, not so much

We've been playing with this. I think the sims are mishandling haste and/or Worldbreaker, so it's possible that number is off. Worldbreaker stacks are also giving different amounts of haste in game than it's tooltip reflects, which is also skewing results.
    gonna keep the higher haste levels then in case its just yet another bug and not just a tooltip error

Expanding on this; it seems that the Haste from Worldbreaker is scaling off Haste from equipped gear.

For example: at 12.62% haste, my trinket which says 1.98%/stack is actually giving 2.21%. When I remove some haste from my gear until I have only 8.81% haste, I get 2.15%/stack from the same trinket. With only 0.76% Haste, I am getting 1.99% per stack.

Expanding on this; it seems that the Haste from Worldbreaker is scaling off Haste from equipped gear.

For example: at 12.62% haste, my trinket which says 1.98%/stack is actually giving 2.21%. When I remove some haste from my gear until I have only 8.81% haste, I get 2.15%/stack from the same trinket. With only 0.76% Haste, I am getting 1.99% per stack.
    interesting.. not sure if bug or inteded, but gonna run with higher base-haste in case i need to drop the classtrinket for aoe etc

is the sim out yet?