Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The great current DC Animated stuff basically all started with Batman: The Animated Series. If you have not watched it yet, it's pretty much required viewing. It was that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Avatar: The Last Airbender was made by NICKELODEON, man. It's an American show.
    Wasn't the animation sourced out to Korea?

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Speaking of animes, I can't even think of any classical superhero anime. Darker than black and parasyte maybe?
    Kinda true, in anime half of the cast runs around in weird costumes and has some kind of superpowers. I'd say DBZ is pretty close to a western superhero story though. That and One Punch Man as Saitama is a superhero among superheroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Wasn't the animation sourced out to Korea?
    Pretty much all animation is these days. It's hard to find a credits list that doesn't at least have in-betweens done by Koreans, or Chinese. Regardless of whether it's Western animation or anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Speaking of animes, I can't even think of any classical superhero anime. Darker than black and parasyte maybe?
    Astro Boy, for one.

As to the OP, pretty much all of your options are DC or Marvel animated shows, if you're not including anything from outside the West. Pretty much all superhero properties are owned by them in the animated world. The rest tend to be quite childish.

All I could recommend is Batman The Animated Series, seasons 1-3 and Spawn The Animated Series. Again, the majority of good stories come from Batman's animated movies and shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved Cyber Six when I was a kid. Not sure how well it would stand up to the modern DC animated stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersix_%28TV_series%29

And although they're not quite as good as the old Batman-Superman-Justice League animated stuff the DC Animated Original movies are pretty good. Idk if you've seen them or not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Uni...riginal_Movies

And IF you like a little bit of the classics, Batman The Brave and the Bold had some incredible stuff. Neat older feel, without being dumbed down. The Scooby Doo crossover was hilarious, and just what I remembered from being a little kid. And the finale was mind-blowingly good. And the Birds of Prey episode. Snerk.
    Impeach the MF.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you don't want anime, but I just want to shout ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!

...look what you made me do!

Can't talk about superhero cartoons without this guy:

xmen, spiderman, and batman from the 90s were great.

- - - Updated - - -

Thundercats and She-ra were great but He-man, Tiger Sharks, and Silverhawks were mediocre.

Batman: The Animated Series by far. If "samurai with a magical sword" is superhero-y enough, I've enjoyed Samurai Jack so far, though I'm only about 10 episodes in and saw a few clips.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Avatar: The Last Airbender was made by NICKELODEON, man. It's an American show.
    And the best darn show to ever hit that channel.

Quote Originally Posted by HymenDestroyer View Post
    If you are looking for maturity, try Mr. Pickles.
    Yeah...no. Oddly enough it seems to be the shows that try too hard to be "mature" that wind up being the most childish by treating their audience like idiots who can only be entertained by constant gross-out effects and gore with no substance.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2016-07-20 at 06:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Boku no hero academia. you wont regret it (only 13 episodes for first season though)
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    Boku no hero academia. you wont regret it (only 13 episodes for first season though)
    I would have suggested it if he hadnt said he hated anime