Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Provided they dont patch the savage blood gold satchel out at the last minute, ill be running a barn on all 5 of my toons. 30 minutes one week per toon gets me 2+ weeks of work orders... and at 50g each theyre stll worth it.

Plus all that fur.
    Yeah and buy rush order barn, insta fur

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Any sign of the Soul Trader's outfit FINALLY making its way into transmog? I only have the chest piece to go, but haven't been motivated since I found out that (in WoD) it wasn't moggable.
    Have been thinking about that too. Got the full set, just no use for it, because I can't mog it :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephirdd View Post
    So I was searching for bags, and I found out that Legion has no new 30+ slot bag. That means that Hexweave bag - which is made out of sorcerous earth and sumptuous fur - will still be the best bag.

IMO Legion really needs a new 30-slot bag. Not even 32, just a new 30 slot one to make sure Hexweave Bags can be "ignored".
    First off, best bag is pretty debatable if you don't really need to keep around as much armor as we do now. I suppose maybe a Druid who is playing all four specs?

Second, Sorcerous Earth isn't a big deal because of two things: A) Sold by primal spirit vendor (AND garrison missions for primal spirits aren't going anywhere) and B) Alchemy Transmute which can convert all the excess Sorcerous Air/Water/Fire into Earth. Now if you don't have an alchemist that maybe an issue but honestly, if you're trying to corner the market on selling stuff (especially on the AH) shouldn't you have an alt army?

Third, technically, there a 34 slot bag in Legion (Madman's Luggage) at a cheap cheap gold price of 500k gold.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Two tailors need 100 fur per day, just wait until you can buy it for 4 GR. 400 GR per day should be no problem at all.
    In case noone else mentioned this... prices for materials are quadrupled in Garrison resources. Still shouldn't be an issue, but you will never buy Fur for 4 gr again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    First off, best bag is pretty debatable if you don't really need to keep around as much armor as we do now. I suppose maybe a Druid who is playing all four specs?

Second, Sorcerous Earth isn't a big deal because of two things: A) Sold by primal spirit vendor (AND garrison missions for primal spirits aren't going anywhere) and B) Alchemy Transmute which can convert all the excess Sorcerous Air/Water/Fire into Earth. Now if you don't have an alchemist that maybe an issue but honestly, if you're trying to corner the market on selling stuff (especially on the AH) shouldn't you have an alt army?

Third, technically, there a 34 slot bag in Legion (Madman's Luggage) at a cheap cheap gold price of 500k gold.
    The 34 slot bag is Unique Equipped, so only once can be used.

As far as people saying "don;t need big (or bigger bags) anymore...

Poppycock.

Unless you are the most casual of players... we will always want more space.

Look at you now? Everyone has the 32 slotters... and yet we used to carry multiple gear sets in inventory for each spec when we had smaller bags... not to mention many things stacking to 200 instead of 20.

MMOs, by nature, promote hoarding.

since the materials will not more have a daily CD, prices will go down at the point that you barely pay the cost

Prices on hexweave bags will certainly go up quite a lot, as there is only a single 30-slot bag in Legion and it's unique and tied to a rep, there is no 32-slot bag, and the 34 slot bag is 500k gold.

Hexweave bags sold for <150g apiece on my server before I quit a year ago. Every established L100 has tons of 'em; the only market is new characters. So the question is how much they go up-- my guess is there will be a spike up 10-20x for demon hunters until a month into the expansion, then it'll drop and stabilize closer to 1k. Still not exactly costing a fortune. Making hexweave bags will be a nice steady source of income but you won't get rich quick unless you capitalize on that DH spike.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    We haven't got an answer yet from blues on that. In Beta, for a long time having a stage 4 item unlocked only its own appearance. Someone tested the upgrades and found out that he had to make a new item stage 1, wear it (bind it) to enter the appearance, then when he upgraded once, he had to relog to force the appearance to enter the wardrobe. Same had to be repeated for the rest 2 stages. It was reported as a bug, but we didn't have any answer of how upgradable items will work after pre-patch.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5136285?page=1

Check this thread for specifics.
    Since they may have just have gained the last stage or any earlier stage without progressing through all of them then that is working I think as intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Since they may have just have gained the last stage or any earlier stage without progressing through all of them then that is working I think as intended.
    True, but the price/cost of the bigger stage item does include the previous ones. Also, why would a relog be needed to "save" the item stage appearance is baffling. As long as the item is soulbound, the stage appearance should automatically be acquired in the wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    True, but the price/cost of the bigger stage item does include the previous ones. Also, why would a relog be needed to "save" the item stage appearance is baffling. As long as the item is soulbound, the stage appearance should automatically be acquired in the wardrobe.
    I was not aware of the relog, that being some other issue.
    But it makes sense that gaining the last stage should not grant all of those prior.
    It would be like gaining a mythic drop and then gaining the appearances of the heroic, normal, and LFR versions.
    People are not asking for that.

The problem if you did genuinely progress though the stages is the lack of record of that in a form that is meant to grant those appearances.

If you think that should change, then go ahead and provide a good argument to blizzard.
    My view is that it make sense, and follows the same rules as everything else.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-18 at 09:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't compare the crafted items to the various difficulty raid drops. If we assume crafting an item is a form of gear progression, then acquiring the base item and all its stage upgrades is like actually doing each raid difficulty. Stage 1 is equal ilvl to LFR, stage 2 to Normal Highmaul, stage 3 ito Hc Highmaul, stage 4 to M Highmaul. Stages 5-6 correspond to HFC difficulties, but they have the same appearance a stage 4, so they don't matter as transmog.

It shouldn't matter if you crafted the item yourself, stage by stage, or purchased the base item and the stage upgrades one by one, or even purchased the max stage item. The time spent to either acquire the materials or farm the gold to buy the materials needed, or the base item and the stages, or even the maxed item is essentially you doing all tiers of difficulty.

Personally i don't have a problem if Blizzard doesn't see the upgraded items issue the same way as i do, but the above is my point of view and opinion on the matter at hand. If i actually need to craft each item one by one and upgrade it myself, no probs. I wouldn't want to miss an appearance though, if the damn system is buggy and cannot recognise I had a stage 1 crafted item that i upgraded it myself to stage 2, but, because i didn't relog, it didn't get "saved"/acquired.
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2016-07-18 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    So I have alot of Hexweave bags stored in my bank. In the last couple of days prices have suddenly risen by like 300g (from 700g to 1k). But now i read something that after prepatch you can get mats without daily cd? Which means it will be even easier to produce? So i guess i should sell now in stead of waiting until for example Demon Hunters get unlocked.

You could always produce bags from garrison resources, but buying fur and selling it was more profitable.

At the very least, hold on to your bags until they allow Demon Hunters to play.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think you guys are overvaluing bag space now that the new transmog system is in, plus more items being converted into toys. I have 11 Hexweave Bags on my main (4 + 7 in the bank) and both tabs of void storage. Went from that all being almost completely full, to now having 191 empty slots total (over 300 including void storage).

I think most people will be satisfied with simple Embersilk or even Frostweave bags.

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    The best possible answer to this "dilemma."

There really should not be any need for huge bags anymore. You still have two tabs of void storage for those few, nigh-obtainable items. The regular bank space filled with the largest bags available right now, combined with the reagent tab of the bank, should be more than enough space for any particular character.

So for the sake of the discussion, no. Normal bags that can be purchased from NPC's or even older crafted ones should be sufficient going forward. There are a couple large bags that can be found, but it's rather moot. There is zero reason to hold onto so much crap that you need all that space when you're no longer required to have it for transmogrification purposes. Go do some spring cleaning.
    Not only that, but they made a bunch of items toys instead. For example engineering mailbox, blingtron, etc. Even things that are not really toys but just useful items have been turned into toys. Pretty stupid if you ask me. What's the use for bags anymore? Everything just goes in this virtual space called toy box.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Hexweave bags sold for <150g apiece on my server before I quit a year ago.
    They're selling for 800g on my server today.