Thread: Post Your UI

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    omgphatloots
    I miss that site.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Deleted
    Sadly, the last screenshot I had was on omgphatloots ... but that site disappeared years ago, too. So sadly, no
    Do you have screenshots of some of the different UIs you created since? Always been a big fan.

In case anyone is interested, you can find a couple of Lyn's older UIs on wowuigally:
    • Lyn vs. the UI wowuigallery.com/topic/lyn-vs-the-ui-4
    • Lyn UI 11 wowuigallery.com/topic/lyn-ui-11
    • Lyn UI 15 wowuigallery.com/topic/lynui-15-16
    (not allowed to post links)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Still working on it for Legion, almost done!

Hi, can you make the texture files public or send them via PM? And what are the core addons are you using for like the bars and the minimap and such?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    Hey, since my friend stopped playing the game cuz studies, I decided not to complete this Ui. Mostly becuase Im not playing with it my self since it is not very pvp friendly.

though I am using my gw art for my own interface wich look very similar but it is very pvp friendly and more clean in my opinion. This one will be uploaded as soon as legion prepatch are here so I can fix some new gw art in photoshop to fit many classes new resources!

Example : out of stealth

In stealth

Can you upload the textures or upload the entire GW UI so we can atleast complete it, if you aren't going to complete it yourself? I am madly in love with that UI!

So Legion is almost here and numerous custom UIs are getting updated.

Here's my sorta new bottom bar w/ player frame and minimap

Animations on player frame and minimap are indicators. When player is out of combat, indicator on player frame is coloured according to player's class, but in combat its colour is based on threat status. As for minimap, if zone is hostile, then indicator is red, if zone is sanctuary, then it turns blue and so on.

Textures still need some tweaking

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    So Legion is almost here and numerous custom UIs are getting updated.[...]
    I played the last 3-4 months on live with your UI, I am still not a fan of Orbs, but I really, really love your UI.

--

So, put up a download of the first version of my UI.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...059-LynUI.html
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by lyn View Post
    i played the last 3-4 months on live with your ui, i am still not a fan of orbs, but i really, really love your ui.

--

so, put up a download of the first version of my ui.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...059-lynui.html
    happy dance
    Science the shit out of it!

I played the last 3-4 months on live with your UI, I am still not a fan of Orbs, but I really, really love your UI.
    Wow, TY!

Yeah, orbs are a matter of taste. But that's a niche UI for people who like orbs, sorta

I'm not a fan another thingy about my UI, all other unit frames. I like player frame, pet frame is sorta K, but others, ugh... I want them to be bigger, well, bigger in height T_T They're so "small", I have to draw additional textures to place UI elements on them.

But I need to create a better frame design first...
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-07-19 at 08:58 PM.

--

Thanks for putting this up Lyn. Been searching for a new UI for a while and this is perfect.

--

Lyn are there supposed to be any saved variables?
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Lyn are there supposed to be any saved variables?
    Normally, no. Write me a pm.
    oh, honey.

I just reworked my UI a little bit and I'd really like to get feedback or suggestions!
    This is my old UI which I used for WoD: https://s31.postimg.org/s6upqqezd/Unbenannt_1.jpg
    This is my new - reworked- UI: https://s32.postimg.org/rsldt3rw3/Wo...016_172643.jpg

It's not that different, but I think I removed a lot of the clutter.

And well, since this is a thread for UI's, how about my first raiding UI during cata http://i.imgur.com/0VHIiTQ.jpg be aware of eyecancer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venkx View Post
    I just reworked my UI a little bit and I'd really like to get feedback or suggestions!
    This is my old UI which I used for WoD: https://s31.postimg.org/s6upqqezd/Unbenannt_1.jpg
    This is my new - reworked- UI: https://s32.postimg.org/rsldt3rw3/Wo...016_172643.jpg

It's not that different, but I think I removed a lot of the clutter.

And well, since this is a thread for UI's, how about my first raiding UI during cata http://i.imgur.com/0VHIiTQ.jpg be aware of eyecancer
    Why those big white frame everywhere.
    They're too much eye-catching imo. And that makes everything so big.

I like it that way
    I can't really explain it, it just feels cleaner to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elitist noob View Post
    I've been trying to figure out how to get beautycase around them as well with no luck but you could try oUF Abu as an alternative since its based on the UF from NeavUI and uses the same border around buffs/debuffs.

Anyway..

Can't post links but it's nothing special, just parts of NeavUI with the border from Kkthnx's UI. Haven't really bothered to make my own UI since I lost my old one during the cata pre-patch.

s31.postimg.org/8zvu24am1/Wo_WScrn_Shot_071616_235613.jpg
    Which unit frames and buff/debuff addons are you using, because almost everything that I was patching together for years finally broke down and I need something new.
    Last edited by mmoc74414dad05; 2016-07-20 at 11:50 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a lock do you really need to see healing? I know that all I care about is doing my job and DPS'ing...most meters have an option to cycle thru to healing if you REALLY need it.

There seems to be dead space under your UF's, which could be covered by moving your bars into the center?

Personally your cast bar is too close to the UF's and also the buffs above them don't line up with the bar :P

The gaps between your shards and mana bar are also different...my OCD is going nuts!

Seeing as how you have a separate mana bar you could probably tidy up your UF by removing the text data from your UF bar so it just displays a solid bar?

You appear to be duplicating timers on your buffs next to the mini map.

For the sake of consistency use a tool tip addon and quest addon to fit in with the overall theme of your UI?

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    As a lock do you really need to see healing? I know that all I care about is doing my job and DPS'ing...most meters have an option to cycle thru to healing if you REALLY need it.

There seems to be dead space under your UF's, which could be covered by moving your bars into the center?

Personally your cast bar is too close to the UF's and also the buffs above them don't line up with the bar :P

The gaps between your shards and mana bar are also different...my OCD is going nuts!

Seeing as how you have a separate mana bar you could probably tidy up your UF by removing the text data from your UF bar so it just displays a solid bar?

You appear to be duplicating timers on your buffs next to the mini map.

For the sake of consistency use a tool tip addon and quest addon to fit in with the overall theme of your UI?
    thanks for the feedback!
    I liky the symetry, the chat frame on the left covers as much space as the frames and meters on the right, that's the main reason why I show healing and threat.

I tried to fill this dead space between my bars with the raidframe, but haven`t found anything that fits right in there. Main Problem here would be that I could easily make it work for 20-25man, but it's not enough space for more.

Well I definitely have to adjust that those auras should line up, you are right!

That's a very good idea, I didn't want to remove the entire bar, but I really don't need the text.

Yeah, I just got this addon, there are a few things I have to adjust.

I normally use TipTac for tooltips, but it hasn't gotten an update for Legion yet.
    Could you recommend a quest addon? The only one I ever used was carbonite

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the feedback!
    No sweat, at the end of the day they are always a personal thing and each to their own!

thanks for the feedback!
    I normally use TipTac for tooltips, but it hasn't gotten an update for Legion yet.
    Could you recommend a quest addon? The only one I ever used was carbonite
    I'm sure TipTac will be updated as it's been around for ever! As for quest addon, I've been using Sorha because of the customization. It has a few annoying features but to match the look of my UI (Elv based) it's been great!

I posted mine a couple pages back if you want to see

Looks quite nice, maybe I'll try bars for dots etc in my UI.

If Sorha gets an update I will look into it! Also I've just read from the TipTac author that he's currently fixing bugs.

One thing I've always wanted to do, but I could never make it work with kgpanels: get a border around my DBM bars that only shows when there are bars active and adjusts depending on how many bars are active.
    Last edited by Venkx; 2016-07-21 at 10:40 AM.

Deleted
    Where did the healer UI thread go?