Page 6 of 431 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    even if he nets 30 goals 120m is far to much.
    Indeed. I'm disappointed United would do this :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    even if he nets 30 goals 120m is far to much.

Boro deal for Neven Subotic broke down to since he failed his medical.
    Subotic is far too good for Boro. (Sorry)

Deleted
    Subotic is broken for at least 6-7 months.

Pogba is a ball relaying midfielder with flair.
    He's a jack of all trades and master of none.
    He has no favored position and is overhyped to fuck.

His fee is an absolute joke.
    Juve must be in stiches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Subotic is broken for at least 6-7 months.

Pogba is a ball relaying midfielder with flair.
    He's a jack of all trades and master of none.
    He has no favored position and is overhyped to fuck.

His fee is an absolute joke.
    Juve must be in stiches.
    They must feel how Liverpool did when they offloaded Sterling. Joke of a fee.

So "the new Henry" has had his shirt number taken from him and given to Zlatan.

FeelsBadMan.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post

FeelsBadMan.
    Well, he is the God of Manchester.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Subotic is far too good for Boro. (Sorry)
    While that may or may not be true we'll never know since he'll be out for the rest of season since he has to have an op on his ribs. (Hence failing his medical, He he not needed the op he would allready be a boro player) Also signing better players is what makes a team stronger hence some of the signings already brought in this year.

15+ Year Old Account

FeelsBadMan.
    He gets 11... Think he's probably chuffed rather than gutted.

Deleted
    What squad number would you guys have?

Was always #16 at school etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Indeed. I'm disappointed United would do this :/
    Can I ask why people care how much their club spend when they spend large? When players started going for over 10mill it was crazy so what difference is 100million. Does it really matter if your club doesn't have a nice float in the bank account, or cant afford gold doorknobs for the corporate bathrooms that year.

Rather they actually spend the money on players rather than bonuses to the board like arsenal.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-07-21 at 07:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Can I ask why people care how much their club spend when they spend large? When players started going for over 10mill it was crazy so what difference is 100million. Does it really matter if your club doesn't have a nice float in the bank account, or cant afford gold doorknobs for the corporate bathrooms that year.

Rather they actually spend the money on players rather than bonuses to the board like arsenal.
    Fair point, however I feel that amount of money could buy, for example, 2 other players of near same quality as Pogba.

Fair point, however I feel that amount of money could buy, for example, 2 other players of near same quality as Pogba.
    Name them.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Its a big dick buy to try and build up man utds statue in the world. Buying a big player going into his prime years from a big club is just going to cost a lot of money these days. You probably could make a better squad with 3 players that cost 33mill each but its not going to create the same buzzfeed hashtag trend effect a record breaking signing would

15+ Year Old Account
    Name them.
    It was an example, who knows what 2 players United could buy for €50m each...

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Its a big dick buy to try and build up man utds statue in the world. Buying a big player going into his prime years from a big club is just going to cost a lot of money these days. You probably could make a better squad with 3 players that cost 33mill each but its not going to create the same buzzfeed hashtag trend effect a record breaking signing would
    I guess. One can hope that if the signing actually happens, that he at least doesn't flop

It was an example, who knows what 2 players United could buy for €50m each...

Well that's the point I was trying to make, there are many factors involved in a transfer fee, availability being a big one. And a 100 mill player wont be exactly twice as good as a 50mill player but the fee becomes exponentially higher for that extra bit of quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mahrez and Payet would be two I could think of I'd rather have.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-07-21 at 08:57 PM.

Payet is 29 and would cost near that much anyway, west ham would not want to sell him.

Mahrez you could probably buy, ill give you that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well that's the point I was trying to make, there are many factors involved in a transfer fee, availability being a big one. And a 100 mill player wont be exactly twice as good as a 50mill player but the fee becomes exponentially higher for that extra bit of quality.
    I see. Definitely a fair point.

It's just crazy thinking how much players are going to cost in say 5 years at this rate...

On a side note, here be United's home kit (although United officially launch the kit on the 23rd July so this is a leak).

Me likie.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's shiny..

Deleted
    Dont like the adidas stripes down the side TBH