Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Just checking, but am I understanding this right, we can't use ML outside of guilds group any more? That seems pretty naft to me tbh. Sure you get some people which abuse the system, and bare face lie when they say only one thing reserved. But at the same blizzard already acknowledged in a blue post a while ago that they didn't realise players liked seeing a epic drop on a corpse even if they cant use it, opposed to nothing. I think this is a step backwards tbh,

And I can't resist, but calling it now, we're going to see tweets from Rygarius nearly daily with the usual message " no longer represents blizz etc...." GC 2.0
    Ghostcrawler still offers better insight than any current dev lol. I still enjoy reading his tweets on the front page, and hope they never stop. People didnt like greg street, but wow needs him now more than ever.

no words that all night- and bloodelves can not switch to the old character model!

because the demon hunter have probs with the old model and the new animations..

so here is my big FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!

another one bites the dust. and another one bites and another one bites another one bites the dust...

*sing*

That boat is sinking harder and deeper than the Titanic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah coffeebird. The world is a little grayer. Fly well.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

my whole oppinion about beta/prepatch was set by 2 simple things:

1) you cant shift click an item to bring his name into the search field in the new tmog wardrobe. after 1,2 years of beta. no one tested that ? no one listen to, i am sure as hell, a thousand bug reports. its that simple easy thing, not that biiig *my class mechanics are broken* thing, and it shows so hard, how incompetent, shitty and cheap that fucked up company is. its hillarious, that not even the simpelst obvious shit is working. pathetic.

2) talk with wide open mouth how near to the original models the new char models in WoD will be. exactly the same but polished blah blah. we know how deep ppl are connected to their char blah blah. and deliver toootally absurd another faces, styles etc as new char models. ok. that was WoD. then tell ppl, hey if you dont like em, we give you the option to use old models. fine. and now there is Legion with "oh sorry guys, here are your new stupids movement and run animations. same skelleton. sorry guys."

that company is such a lazy, retarded, greedy, incompetent, sell-crap-for-most-money marketing liar fanboy whiteknight driven fucktards society. fu blizzard and i piss on every single greedy retard working at your incest family house.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2016-07-21 at 04:58 AM.

so have people never heard of moving jobs? like, its not like everyone ever has had more then one job in their life

either they get bored
    retire
    want more money
    are fired
    or get a better offer

Meanwhile wow is unplayable for me cause it's using 12GB+ ram.

I really don't care about him, hell, i dont even know what he does in blizzard. What i care about is that awful lot of those are leaving in the last couple of years. Either its some sort of spring cleaning, or as alot of people saying, sinking ship and as you know, rats do leave the ship first while captain goes with it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie of Medivh View Post
    So the small chance that someone gets an upgrade that isn't ideal and would pass it off is somehow worse than the small chance of, say, a raid with no shield users getting shields, thus ensuring a shard?

I'm sorry, that seems like a very minor concern.
    And? You the individual pug are benefiting from that guild run, or at the very least raid leader's experience. If they want to form a group to seek an individual piece then join them or not. Removing the Master Loot option is a garbage move and will just lead to fewer pug players being invited to guild runs so that the Guild can maintain it's 80% ratio.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Eagletalon Spear... Didn't even know it existed (got added).

Nice looking thing; might buy it just for the transmog.

With all those people leaving it makes you wonder what Blizzard is doing to its employees.

Are they going to lower the xp needed from 90-100 or have they already? I only have 4 lv100s and just don't have the life and soul to drag myself through draenor again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    my whole oppinion about beta/prepatch was set by 2 simple things:

1) you cant shift click an item to bring his name into the search field in the new tmog wardrobe. after 1,2 years of beta. no one tested that ? no one listen to, i am sure as hell, a thousand bug reports. its that simple easy thing, not that biiig *my class mechanics are broken* thing, and it shows so hard, how incompetent, shitty and cheap that fucked up company is. its hillarious, that not even the simpelst obvious shit is working. pathetic.

2) talk with wide open mouth how near to the original models the new char models in WoD will be. exactly the same but polished blah blah. we know how deep ppl are connected to their char blah blah. and deliver toootally absurd another faces, styles etc as new char models. ok. that was WoD. then tell ppl, hey if you dont like em, we give you the option to use old models. fine. and now there is Legion with "oh sorry guys, here are your new stupids movement and run animations. same skelleton. sorry guys."

that company is such a lazy, retarded, greedy, incompetent, sell-crap-for-most-money marketing liar fanboy whiteknight driven fucktards society. fu blizzard and i piss on every single greedy retard working at your incest family house.
    I love how people like these just keep playing year in and year out.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakaranailol View Post
    With all those people leaving it makes you wonder what Blizzard is doing to its employees.
    they probably know how much blizzard marketing department lies about "what will come in legion " and just see its not worth it anymore - im fully expecting them backin up on more dungeons / 3rd tier at some point and we will end up with WoD 2.0

Deleted
    Why do people automatically assume the sinking ship theory? People move on from jobs all the time some of these guys have 10+ years experience. One of two things happen here either they want to move onto something new because the day feels like it's moving like treacle or they get a better offer by another company that needs someone with their skill set and experience. Just because they have been at Blizzard for a while and left does not mean it's a sinking ship.

Bring back maximum zoom for the camera already. This is the only fix that should matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Eagletalon Spear... Didn't even know it existed (got added).

Nice looking thing; might buy it just for the transmog.
    Yes... but not showed if equipped. BUG i think.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so have people never heard of moving jobs? like, its not like everyone ever has had more then one job in their life

either they get bored
    retire
    want more money
    are fired
    or get a better offer
    Wow - thanks for clarifying that for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Meanwhile wow is unplayable for me cause it's using 12GB+ ram.
    it can be win10 issue, if you made upgrade from win7. i had same problem, then i updated network and motherboard drivers and it went normal.