Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I see. Now that I've had a chance to play with this, I really like it. Is there any way to snip the AP decimal?

Hey Cyous, I directly copied the weak aura, and had legion weak aura's updated, but my bars just aren't working correctly. I've tried messing around with it, but i'm far too... incompetent to work with custom trigger code.

What happens? --- Well the bar doesn't even move most times, or when it does, it fills up to 8/100 AP , then freezes, and won't get go down even when my AP reaches 0 through means of spending, or simply leaving combat.

So basically, the numbers works, the triggers for wrath, etc work, its just the bar doesn't fill up, or go down upon AP gain or spending

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrianis View Post
    I see. Now that I've had a chance to play with this, I really like it. Is there any way to snip the AP decimal?
    In the return string, youll see a ("1%.f", ...) change the 1 to 0. It will not show the decimal. This would be in the AP Calcs.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Quote Originally Posted by Lohgkan View Post
    Hey Cyous, I directly copied the weak aura, and had legion weak aura's updated, but my bars just aren't working correctly. I've tried messing around with it, but i'm far too... incompetent to work with custom trigger code.

What happens? --- Well the bar doesn't even move most times, or when it does, it fills up to 8/100 AP , then freezes, and won't get go down even when my AP reaches 0 through means of spending, or simply leaving combat.

So basically, the numbers works, the triggers for wrath, etc work, its just the bar doesn't fill up, or go down upon AP gain or spending
    It sounds like Astral Power isn't updating for you. If and reimport and reload doesn't fix it, try this for me:

I can't directly look into the code at this time, but I want you to do a quick test.

1.) Make a new Text aura, and set the trigger to "Always Active" (Conditions -> Always Active)
    2.) On the Display tab, enter "%c" to enable custom code.
    3.) Copy/Paste the code block into the Custom Function box.

Code:
    function()
    return (UnitPower("player", 8))
    end
    4.) Change the font size and positioning so you can easily see it.

You should be able to see 0 while you have no Astral Power.

I may have missed something but I'm not seeing the total moonfire/sunfire, I could totally be looking in the wrong spot too though. I don't think I ever saw it in the video so I had thought it would just be a number over the moonfire and sunfire icons.

Lovin' the rest though, now if I could just get comfortable enough with the rotation to stop staring at it every second !_!

Quote Originally Posted by Skarleet View Post
    I may have missed something but I'm not seeing the total moonfire/sunfire, I could totally be looking in the wrong spot too though. I don't think I ever saw it in the video so I had thought it would just be a number over the moonfire and sunfire icons.

Lovin' the rest though, now if I could just get comfortable enough with the rotation to stop staring at it every second !_!
    There are different modes in Shooting Stars (T90_SS or w/e). There are notes in the code to explain the differences.

Cyous,

Your weakaura is amazing, thank you so much for the work you put in to making this and assisting our community

WA dosent work, updated Weakauras etc and did what suggested cyous.

Once again I appreciate the work you've put in Cyous. I loved the addon in Beta and you've made it even better for the live game!

Quote Originally Posted by Frankzor View Post
    WA dosent work, updated Weakauras etc and did what suggested cyous.
    There's a bug going around with WAs not displaying. Stanzilla (WA author) is working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    There's a bug going around with WAs not displaying. Stanzilla (WA author) is working on it.
    Is there any way we could move all of the auras together at once?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollbrudda View Post
    Is there any way we could move all of the auras together at once?
    you can drag the whole group to move it (or change its coordinates under the "Display" tab if you prefer to be more precise.

Hi,

Thanks for the weak aura.

All sounds good, but i got a problem with the astral bar. See the amount of power i got, but i dont have the animation bar. The bar is always full.

There's some issue ?

Thx

If reloading doesn't work, and clicking through the "missing" auras doesn't force them to load, can you post a link to a screenshot (i want to see what your bar looks like out of combat)? The grey bar is actually a reverse-fill, so gaining more Astral Power will cause it to "reveal" the shiny bar.

Nitpicking but if you could add some separate dl links without all the extra garbage (aka maybe just the bar, or multiple strings to separate timers/cds/power bar) that would be super cool.

Not to take away from how well made the bar is of course, love the aesthetic of it and the functionality is top-notch. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gapezilla View Post
    Nitpicking but if you could add some separate dl links without all the extra garbage (aka maybe just the bar, or multiple strings to separate timers/cds/power bar) that would be super cool.

Not to take away from how well made the bar is of course, love the aesthetic of it and the functionality is top-notch. Thanks!
    There are a few core auras, but should only be like...10 overall. Not too hard, I'll see what I need.

Deleted
    Come one guys .. its not hard to take one or two auras of of the group and then you have it as separate Weak Aura...

When you look at the group, each WA has three yellow triangles next to it's icon(left of it). If you click middle one it will take that WA out of the group and you can then move it independently.

@Cyous - imported it yesterday, and it works straight out of the box !! well done. I have changed some WAs within the group (especially DoTs icons made bigger so its easier to see timers on them) and then had to move empowerments from Starsurge left and right due to increased size of DoTs icons. But everything else left as it was and its working great. Made it easier to DPS on my moonikin ...

https://wago.io/41o46ttwb

Extremely light bar. Not fancy, bare bones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golfik View Post
    @Cyous - imported it yesterday, and it works straight out of the box !! well done. I have changed some WAs within the group (especially DoTs icons made bigger so its easier to see timers on them) and then had to move empowerments from Starsurge left and right due to increased size of DoTs icons. But everything else left as it was and its working great. Made it easier to DPS on my moonikin ...
    Glad to hear it imports smoothly.

Let me know if anything feels like it should be added.

10+ Year Old Account

On the original string, you can click 'extract from group' on the website and it will extract that specific aura from group. Though, for this aura in particular a lot of them communicate with each other (mostly the bars). Any CD specific icons should be ok to extract separately.

Deleted
    thanks for the bar.
    I love the work you put into it and that you respond so kindly to everyone in the thread.
    awesome job.

one question though: your tracking the "Global_Dots" and that is quite a neat feature, but is it somehow possible to show the individual dots.
    that would make keeping track during a multi target fight much easier.

probably not possible, because I'm sure you would have done it then

Keep it up, the Balance community is happy to have someone like you