Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    What a terrible idea! Not though trough at all, which might not be much of a surprise given Blizzard's 'fire and forget' introduction of RP realms.

Their seeming obsession with never merging realms to reflect the fact that their game has (far) less than half the people it once hosted is causing all sorts of problems; from anonymous groups who never meet again to now these cross-realm zone shenanigans wrecking havoc on some of the last remaining realm-based communities.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Sorry, but its not worth a mention.
    No one gives a shit about the weird role playing weeboo's.
    Well,ofc it isn't,lets better talk about your amazing achievements of orc killing in the wonderful Tanaan Jungle. I'm not an RPer,yet you don't have a right to tell what is and what isn't worth mentioning.

I really like the change. RP'ers are among the most passive-aggressive, self-entitled group of players. Its still a change for the better, overall, even if they'll be dragged kicking and screaming through it.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    I really like the change. RP'ers are among the most passive-aggressive, self-entitled group of players. Its still a change for the better, overall, even if they'll be dragged kicking and screaming through it.
    wow, you're a real piece of shit aren't you? Are you voting for Donald Trump as well? Seriously stfu.

10+ Year Old Account
    If people RPd something other than humans and elves it wouldn't turn into such a massive debacle when Stormwind gets CRZ'd despite all the other cities being CRZd since MoP. Since only RPers visit Silvermoon anyways it was never a big deal even when every realm CRZd into it.

But to OP - Premade Group -> Create Group -> "RP event in Stormwind". Be thankful this is possible.

On the bright side, we can more easily kill your child king.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    cross realm zones is one of the worst things that got added to the game.
    it's just a random single player game by now.

Agreed. I don't RP but I cut my WoW teeth on Twisting Nether-US, an RP-PvP realm. I can understand where you are coming from. Even on my current PvE realm this is a bit frustrating because I know that there are far more players in SWC than I can see when I visit there. The goddamn place looks like a fucking ghost town now.

I wan't the lively city back that I remember that it was.

Deleted
    I don't RP, but have a respect for those you do. However, gameplay should come first, and an empty world is no good to anyone. I for one hope this is stage one in linking more realms together, so this game feels alive again.

There was absolutely no reason for them to add this phasing tech to old zones. They should've used it in the new ones for the first week of Legion so that there'll be no issues with lag and what not. Same with the silencing. They should just revert the changes because if you think this is a good idea, then your head is so far up Blizzard's ass that I'm surprised you haven't suffocated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in late Alpha when Legion precursor quests were introduced and Stormwind was not instanced, it was a total clusterfuck at best there was tons of lag and you could not progress quests, at worst server exploded. They have no choice but to do it and sorry but Legion launch experience IS more important than some tiny RP community.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-07-21 at 04:06 PM.

Wasn't it already dead?

Why wouldn't they just cross realm RP realms with other RP realms? I understand that it isn't a perfect solution by any means but it makes the most sense if it must absolutely must be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't see anyone post this yet, but someone just shared this in my realm's general chat:https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...21474284535808

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    It is known and being worked on. Try being in a raid for the roleplay for the moment if posisble

Last edited by Tziva; 2016-07-21 at 09:02 PM. Reason: stupid edit breaking blizzquote

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I'm actually suprised to hear that so many people still RP, I haven't done that seriously since vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    Sorry champ, But it obviously is worth a mention, And people obviously do give a "shit" about RP, this may surprise you, But WoW is an "MMORPG" And yep, If you look really closely, You'll see "RP" In that.
    The RP is not pronounced, it's silent.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Sorry, but its not worth a mention.
    No one gives a shit about the weird role playing weeboo's.

infracted
    Sorry you hate fun you joyless sack of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I'd imagine Blizzard does. Why would they create RP servers with it's own rules if they didn't? You're just being an ass.

Seems pretty reasonable thing to suggest Blizzard to revert it. Mixing normal realms with RP ones seems like a bug to be honest. I mean, how would you even enforce the RP realm rules? They would be pointless with CRZ bringing normals into the mix.
    Too bad none of the RP server rules end up being enforced...

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The RP is not pronounced, it's silent.
    I've heard many people, many times mention "WoW is an MMORPG" I have however, Never heard them say "WoW is an MMOG" So it's not really that silent, is it

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    All they care about is how populated the game looks to new players. They could give a shit about current subscribers because they already have your money.
    I love how for years players have been complaining about SW looking empty (even though most of the game content is outside of SW) and now that people are in Sw they are complaining about players being there.