Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Of course I won't vote for that old crook.

It's time to restore decency in this country and that starts with the Republicans in charge of 3 government branches.
    I AM NOT A CROOK!

Famous last words by the last real Republican.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Hillary: A few shady, possibly illegal things in her history.
    Trump: Fully fledged mental patient, ignorant or indifferent on politics, sees the presidency as a huge PR campaign for himself, doesn't care about people, classic stereotype megalomaniac tycoon.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Um I am voting for Hillary Clinton. Most of the attacks against her are largely propaganda.
    well fugg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/us...-rnc.html?_r=0
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Deleted
    I just literally can't believe Hillary claimed on a black radio show that she "always carries around hot sauce"

Oh wait, I can believe that, I'm using the word literally wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    What are te policies that you don't agree when it comes to Hillary? Ok that is besides the point, have you seen the little text I wrote? This one:

Source for his ideas: http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm

Tax plans

}

The median US income is around $51,000, most US citizens will have the bulk of their taxes levied at the tax rates of the bottom two (0% and 10%).
    This is a massive drop from where it currently is, and the growth effects from the massive tax cuts would need to be enormous (Which Trump claims them to be).

Trump is suggesting that we levy tax rates way past the revenue optimal tax rate (Laffer Curve), but this is simply incorrect. As the US is way past the point in which it can lower income taxes and gain revenue instead of losing it (1) .It would be one thing if Trump claimed the tax cuts would spur the economy, but did not claim they were on the correct side of the Laffer Curve, but he did not. He insists that there can be tax cuts that are simultaneously growth-promoting and revenue-positive, but that is incorrect. The Tax Foundation finds that Trump's tax plan in specific would cost an estimated $9.5 trillion dollars over 10 years(2), and even its dynamic model suggests there would be a massive deficit remaining (I say "even" because dynamic models are notoriously imprecise and generally are incorrect, static models should be relied on).
    To summarize, Trump claims that his massive tax cuts will generate so much growth that they will pay for themselves, however most economists and empirics disagree.
    (1)http://www.igmchicago.org/igm-econom...irlrss5UC27YXi
    (2)http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publi...rumps-tax-plan
    Wasn't this all copy and pasted from here. https://m.reddit.com/r/badeconomics/...form_megapost/

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    One persons question makes another persons statements false because you don't like the question? Also taking someones quotes out of context, typical.
    They can go right to the links and see for themselves, you white supremacist supporter. There is no "out of context" here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangxi View Post
    You have a very loose definition of the word literally.
    You are literally right! He indeed literally uses a very loose definition of literally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I'm a permanent resident but not a US citizen. Pretty much simple enough.

The rest of your post was blathering, and without really any substance to actually respond to.

Because Hillary is a evil Cunt .
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Because Hillary is a evil Cunt .
    Nope, that is just a vast right-wing conspiracy!

*This post was paid for by Correct the Record

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Nope, that is just a vast right-wing conspiracy!

*This post was paid for by Correct the Record
    I was quoting Bill Clinton..Literally
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    She's neither a religious nut nor does she pander to them

she's not a nationalist child ( as in the saying by Einstein that nationalism is an infantile disease)

she supports marriage equality and women's right to an abortion

Why the f would I not vote for her compared to the benighted religious mob on the right?
    Is it true or false that one of her largest contributers is the saudi government through loopholes? I ask because I'm not 100% sure it's not just conspiracy theories. If it is true, why would you want a "feminist" who is in the pockets of a region of the world where womens rights are lower than those of a dog?

Link added for the bolded part http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...st-term-alone/
    Last edited by Tumble; 2016-07-21 at 12:18 PM.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    Is it true or false that one of her largest contributers is the saudi government through loopholes? I ask because I'm not 100% sure it's not just conspiracy theories. If it is true, why would you want a "feminist" who is in the pockets of a region of the world where womens rights are lower than those of a dog?
    Because she doesn't have integrity or values and only cares about wealth and power?

This has been pretty apparent.

Why do you think her and her husband have received 100's of millions of dollars from Wall St. to give speeches?

You really think those speeches were worth 100's of millions of dollars, or do you think that is just an easy way to channel money towards someone you hope to buy off?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    The man who is a successful businessman vs a pathological liar. She panders on a level I've never seen before it's pretty insulting lol.
    Really?
    http://www.vox.com/2015/9/2/9248963/...ump-index-fund

Deleted
    You don't understand the word "unable".
    "I am unable to vote for her becasue I am not a registered voter." is the right use.

What you are looking for is "should not".

Quote Originally Posted by Calligenia View Post
    While I see the point people are trying to make here, the fact that he is still a billionaire today speaks volumes. Could he be worth more, absolutely, but he also could have been one of those people to lose millions in the stock market and never make it to billionaire status.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

15+ Year Old Account
    Crooked Hillary should be in jail, not running for President.

Trump 2016 let's make America great again!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    The SCOTUS nominees likely up for grabs are reason enough alone to not vote for the current flavor of the GOP. Sorry, religion has no place is the direction his country takes... The GOP seems to have forgotten that.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Calligenia View Post
    This is a stupid article, I stopped reading after the first paragraph. No shit he would still have a ton of money if he threw all his money in market tracked stocks, from the 80s until now the market has grown astronomically.

But if he did that he would have had no on hand assets, which he does. He wouldn't have been able to build a brand or his name, and he most certainly wouldn't be running for president.

I'm not a Trump fan, but the articles attacking his business acumen are ridiculous. You may not like that his companies have filed for bankruptcy. But the sheer fact that he has tried so many different ventures and is still standing better off than yesterday speak to him doing things right.

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Edward Snowden on this.

I am voting Libertarian this election. No Trump or Hillary for me.