Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    One good part of this Brawl is seeing all the habitual showboaters shoot themselves in the foot.

You know the type - they have obvious lethal on board but want to dump their hand and buff their minions before going for the kill. Suuuuuuper funny when one of these extraneous minions casts Nether or Ele Dev.
    Was actually thinking about your post when I had a game like that tonight lol. Was hoping that it happened to the guy that was doing it to me. Sadly it didn't happen.

for the love of all that is holy. DO NOT attack your opponent with Mistress of Pain while you have an Auchenai Soulpriest out. The mistress will kill you. It dealt damage to me from 30 to 0 from 1 attack. I got the mistress from a random spell being the upgrade all minions one.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Abysmal brawl, 5 straight losses from RNG throwing kings, divine protections, whisps and infests at my enemy and Pyros, fireballs, SW:P/D in my direction.
    Oh and of course turn 1 Astral Communion into four 2 drops topdeck.

So much fun ...

This week's Brawl is: Battle of the Builds! (Again)

"What's better? Battlecry, Deathrattle, Spells or Murlocs? Make a deck, pick a side, and let's find out!"

This is the one where you pick from the following effects:

• Battlecry Bonus: Battlecry minions have +1/+1.
    • Deathrattle Bonus: Your deathrattle minions have +1/+1.
    • Murloc Bonus: Summon a 1/1 Murloc (Tinyfin) at the end of your turn.
    • Spell Bonus: Whenever you play a spell, gain 3 armor.

Being as I'm someone with few cards, I guess I'll try for one win and then be thankful I can get my dailies done with friends instead of this Brawl. I imagine it's fun you have a large collection of cards, but it you don't...

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Being as I'm someone with few cards, I guess I'll try for one win and then be thankful I can get my dailies done with friends instead of this Brawl. I imagine it's fun you have a large collection of cards, but it you don't...
    I wonder if the "Quest with friends" week includes being able to knock out the Brawl with a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    I wonder if the "Quest with friends" week includes being able to knock out the Brawl with a friend?
    That would be interesting, I hope so. I'll try and check later.

According to reddit, the Brawl was changed to the Raven Idol one? Can anyone confirm? I don't have access to Hearthstone right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be interesting, I hope so. I'll try and check later.

According to reddit, the Brawl was changed to the Raven Idol one? Can anyone confirm? I don't have access to Hearthstone right now.
    Confirming this, just played the Brawl and it's Raven's now. Wonder why it was changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    Confirming this, just played the Brawl and it's Raven's now. Wonder why it was changed.
    "The old one had a bug, thing with the +1/+1 buff heals one health if it doesn't die right away from damage. 2 tinyfin couldn't trade into 2/2"

Is all I'm finding so far.

Here's some more-
    "This brawl is bugged to hell. Any battlecry minion that gets reduced to one health after attacking will immediately get buffed back up to two health. Cards that reduce attack and health like Keeper of Ulduman or Aldor Peacekeeper don't work like they should either, and in some cases the minions they targeted can never die."

So I guess the +1/+1 was bugged.

This week's Brawl is: Battle of the Builds! (Again)

"What's better? Battlecry, Deathrattle, Spells or Murlocs? Make a deck, pick a side, and let's find out!"

This is the one where you pick from the following effects:

• Battlecry Bonus: Battlecry minions have +1/+1.
    • Deathrattle Bonus: Your deathrattle minions have +1/+1.
    • Murloc Bonus: Summon a 1/1 Murloc (Tinyfin) at the end of your turn.
    • Spell Bonus: Whenever you play a spell, gain 3 armor.

It would be nice if they opened up the whole collection just for Brawls, honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did a bug like that even get through testing? They make billions of dollars for fucks sake.

So does anyone know if you can get your pack by playing with a friend this week? I surely hope so, I'm not in the mood with this Raven Idol brawl that can take up 20 minutes per match to complete where I somehow get screwed over at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Why did a bug like that even get through testing? They make billions of dollars for fucks sake.
    I'd assume that, since this was a repeat of an earlier Brawl, they didn't do much in the way of "testing," so probably missed the fact that some other change since this brawl last appeared inadvertently impacted the mechanics of this brawl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, just played my first Brawl Rogue vs Priest. Takes far too long, got my pack, will not play again. (OK I might ).

15+ Year Old Account
    Bugs happen. There also isn't a PTR for HS (yet) which is where the vast majority of bug findings occur.

Also, remember the traditional song:

99 bugs in the code on the wall
    99 bugs in the cooooode
    Take one down
    Patch it around
    453 bugs in the code on the wall
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2016-07-21 at 02:27 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

played 4 games, won all 4. games take way too long though with both players doing multiple discoveries every turn.

some interesting stuff can happen though. one game my opponent slapped down a Lorewalker Cho and we both were capped on hand size all game.

one card is particularly overpowered though if you are lucky enough to get one: Summoning Stone. just keep discovering spells and you can flood the board with random minions every turn. won me 2 of those 4 games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bugs happen. There also isn't a PTR for HS (yet) which is where the vast majority of bug findings occur.

Also, remember the traditional song:

99 bugs in the code on the wall
    99 bugs in the cooooode
    Take one down
    Patch it around
    453 bugs in the code on the wall
    Have you ever actually been a programmer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Whether he is or he isn't, he's not wrong.
    Yeah but come on, how hard can programming something like Hearthstone be? We're not talking World of Warcraft here.
    Last edited by Twoddle; 2016-07-21 at 04:25 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but come on, how hard can programming something like Hearthstone be? We're not talking World of Warcraft here.
    You would be very surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    You would be very surprised.
    You cannot say I would be personally surprised, you don't know me.

15+ Year Old Account
    You cannot say I would be personally surprised, you don't know me.
    Okay buddy