Thread: pre launch

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

pre launch

So this is not going to take place until Aug right? Cause they made it seem like when this first part hit like Tues.. This is just the cosmetic stuff right now.. Cause nothing happening anywhere right now on live. Just want to clarify.. Sorry if this was asked and answered before

7+ Year Old Account
    nope, nothing till august.
    we could get the dark whispers event earlier tho.
    but not sure.

Formerly known as Arafal

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Doomsayers are up, as I mentioned in a post from yesterday:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post41478506

All you do is get the 12 pamphlets and then you get a Feat.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

This was the pre-patch, not a pre-launch.

They stated it many times the events would come in stages.

With no solid dates the following timeline is an estimate but it's something to the effect of:

In 2 weeks the invasions will begin.
    In 4 weeks we will get early access to Demon Hunters
    In 5 weeks we will get the Assault on Broken Isles opened up.

Keep in mind... the Assault is a "Scenario"... you will not get to do ANYTHING in the Broken Isles outside of this instanced scenario. It lasts all of 15-20 minutes at best. Then you get dumped back in your capitol city and do a short questline to teleport Dalaran to Broken Isles.

It is hovering over Karazhan, and you finish your last few quests there. You will be able to do everything except actually getting teleported.

On August 30, the quest will pop up there for you to start the teleport and boom.. you are in Broken Isles and ready to begin your Legion artifact and class questlines.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    This was the pre-patch, not a pre-launch.

They stated it many times the events would come in stages.

With no solid dates the following timeline is an estimate but it's something to the effect of:

In 2 weeks the invasions will begin.
    In 4 weeks we will get early access to Demon Hunters
    In 5 weeks we will get the Assault on Broken Isles opened up.

Keep in mind... the Assault is a "Scenario"... you will not get to do ANYTHING in the Broken Isles outside of this instanced scenario. It lasts all of 15-20 minutes at best. Then you get dumped back in your capitol city and do a short questline to teleport Dalaran to Broken Isles.

It is hovering over Karazhan, and you finish your last few quests there. You will be able to do everything except actually getting teleported.

On August 30, the quest will pop up there for you to start the teleport and boom.. you are in Broken Isles and ready to begin your Legion artifact and class questlines.
    oh do you have the scource for that? i knew they would come in in waves, but i dident know the exact dates, i was thinking 1 week in dark whisper (dreadlord stuff) 2 weeks invasion, 3 weeks demon hunter+ bigger invasion, 4 weeks even more invasions (as they said they would get bigger over time) then 5 weeks broken shore and even larger invasions, with the pre-quests being after the broken shore of corse
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    oh do you have the scource for that? i knew they would come in in waves, but i dident know the exact dates, i was thinking 1 week in dark whisper (dreadlord stuff) 2 weeks invasion, 3 weeks demon hunter+ bigger invasion, 4 weeks even more invasions (as they said they would get bigger over time) then 5 weeks broken shore and even larger invasions, with the pre-quests being after the broken shore of corse
    "With no solid dates the following timeline is an estimate but it's something to the effect of:"

Your guess is as good as others. The point was to let the OP get an idea of the staggering of releases.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    "With no solid dates the following timeline is an estimate but it's something to the effect of:"

Your guess is as good as others. The point was to let the OP get an idea of the staggering of releases.
    i need to sleep... ive been up well over 24 hours...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content