Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    interesting.. not sure if bug or inteded, but gonna run with higher base-haste in case i need to drop the classtrinket for aoe etc
    It's definitely a massive bug.

Deleted
    Ok, so stay at 18%? Even if you are far above the 38% buffed with class trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Expanding on this; it seems that the Haste from Worldbreaker is scaling off Haste from equipped gear.

For example: at 12.62% haste, my trinket which says 1.98%/stack is actually giving 2.21%. When I remove some haste from my gear until I have only 8.81% haste, I get 2.15%/stack from the same trinket. With only 0.76% Haste, I am getting 1.99% per stack.
    I've noticed this as well and it's not just the Worldbreaker stacks.

With 17.21% haste on my gear I've found:

5.86% haste per stack of Frenzy -> 17.2% higher than tooltip.

35.16% haste from War Machine -> 17.2% higher than tooltip.

I also tested Time Warp on my mage and had the same results. It would seem that haste buffs are being increased by the percentage of haste on your gear.

Blizzard didn't fix Worldbreaker when it was giving much less than intended, surely they will fix it now... when it gives more.

Mark my fucking words.

Quote Originally Posted by Siklet View Post

I also tested Time Warp on my mage and had the same results. It would seem that haste buffs are being increased by the percentage of haste on your gear.
    this is some odd behaviour and quite strange how they managed to break it that way but i like it for now, allthough for min-maxing its a pain cause of the dynamic nature

Quote Originally Posted by Siklet View Post

Maybe it is working as intended then where haste ratting and added % haste are on different tables, multiplying with each other. This would even futher increase haste value unfortunately...

as long as it doesnt make frenzy better than inner rage, i dont really care xD

Deleted
    So right now haste buffs are stronger the more haste you have baseline from your gear?

That's unexpected.

For me with Mythic WF WB, 11% base is where I hit my 38% mark. First night of HFC I was at 20% base and it didn't really feel good playing. I started playing with my gear, basically going back to my WoD bis set up with a few changes like using the Haste Master belt and neck, and it's working better for me.

This is all anecdotal of course as I'm still working out the kinks in my rotation. I'm sure they'll nerf something and I'll have to change again.

Has anyone else noticed that WB procs seem to not proc at the start of a fight that often, but it also feels like every trash pack I charge into ot procs right away?

Also man can you get into a groove once things get going. Very fluid if you ask me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LL Hand J View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that WB procs seem to not proc at the start of a fight that often, but it also feels like every trash pack I charge into ot procs right away?

Also man can you get into a groove once things get going. Very fluid if you ask me.
    Its a known issue.

Quote Originally Posted by LL Hand J View Post

the whole rppm mechanics seem to have changed slightley cause they want them to be "less planable" while keeping the overall proc-rate fairly consistent (which is kind of a bad system if you ask me, esp for the artifact procs), but it is what it is.

agree on the flow... it feels pretty good once you get the general feeling for it, but that also depends VERY much on the talent setup you are using

Yeah I noticed, I swapped out a bunch of Mythic gear for Haste mythic gear and broke my 4 piece I was at 18% unbuffed and with WB at 43%.

For leveling purposes would crit/mastery be better to melt mobs since they will die faster off big bursty hits/enrage?

I'm still going to swap around a few pieces or just upgrade a few crit/mastery pieces (I dont have fully upgraded items as I just came back recently).

BUT my stats currently are;

43% haste (with WB)
    29% crit
    40% mastery
    2% vers

I will probably swap one haste piece out for a crit/mastery but i'm fairly close to a decent setup as the current setup.

However a bigger question I have is stat weightings. What are they so I can setup custom weightings in AMR?
    Last edited by Roiids; 2016-07-21 at 01:12 PM.

i'd stick with higher haste, cause you will probably drop your class-trinket for leveling... with how whirlwind and rampage work, the empty drinking horn might be decent for leveling depending on how fast you can kill stuff, but the class-trinket will hardly stack up anywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am doing less selfhealing than a hunters, rogues ;/ and I have 6% leech. Yeah blizzard the enrage debuff is totally balanced. Good thing am going DH.
    Last edited by Ryxxi; 2016-07-21 at 01:36 PM.

Deleted
    During Bloodlust the buttonsmash is real when the CD and GCD of BT/RB go low, and then you should have time to fit in WB procs too

Leveling in Beta is kind of a joke atm with warrior artifact at 100. You pull 5-10 mobs, DR>BattleCry n BT > Odyns Aoe > WW > BT > RG > WW > Ramp all adds are dead in 10 seconds or less just about

As for in HFC on Live. Ive tested my Warrior from 16-23 % base haste before Worldbreakers Warforged Mythic Buff.
    Checked WB + Gore vs Manno trinket
    Checked Avatar single target testing BB vs IR vs Frenzy
    Checked BRF 2 set. 4 set HFC and dropped HFC 4 set for 4-5 % more haste
    Checked Crit Wep Enchant vs Haste

What I found was Archimitros is right about there being a ideal haste range around that 38-42 % mark dont quote me specifically because of the haste additive issue atm, but even with testing an extra 5 % haste or checking frenzy you cant take the ideal base rotation from BT > RG > Filler *Ramp/execute/FS/WW to a BT > RG spam even with getting into the 60 % range with Wep and Frenzy

This makes me come to believe a solid soft cap to goal for with Class trinket say 38 % per say. to Be able to have BT > RG > Filler without any wasted GCD of a BT > RG and 1 sec wait.... or BT > RG > Filler and BT coming off mid GCD on the filler, so there must be an ideal goal amount where you can target extra crit to keep enrage uptime

-What I found was Manno trinket beat Gore trinket by the difference of 2-4 k dps ST very close. but had slight higher uptime of enrage from gore trinket due to the crit (unsure about effectiveness of Demon trinket on Manno / Arch testing tonight)
    -The excess haste on the Wep enchant was wasted due to the haste limbo after soft cap, so going crit wep enchant is ideal
    -BRF 2 set has no merit of the RG crit procing enrage not worth it
    -Dropped HFC 4 set for more 4-5 % more haste yet i was in the haste limbo and it did not show any significant gain or loss
    -Keeping HFC 4 set was neither a big increase or loss either in relation to keeping it, only time i see it being functional if you need a 40 or 50 second Battle Cry for weird Add pack timing
    - I found IR too high of dmg not to take and fluent rotation vs Frenzy Furious low dmg and excess haste not making an overall impact resulted in a dps loss and BB goes back to the losing that IR buff to RG is huge
    - I would consider some analyze ideas on BB in a WW cleave environment such as Xhul

Deleted
    Just got a mythic titanforged UeH(740ilvl) from cache. How does it compare against HC WF EDH?
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2016-07-21 at 03:37 PM.

Hey Archi or anyone else who knows more info on this, after using WW, does Rampage not work for the Meat Cleaver? I'm not testing against mobs that survive the entire 5 hits, but despite the tooltip, Rampage is not hitting multiple targets for me. I checked the last few pages and couldn't find anything before deciding it was safe to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Recke View Post
    Hey Archi or anyone else who knows more info on this, after using WW, does Rampage not work for the Meat Cleaver? I'm not testing against mobs that survive the entire 5 hits, but despite the tooltip, Rampage is not hitting multiple targets for me. I checked the last few pages and couldn't find anything before deciding it was safe to ask.
    I just tested it on the training dummies in Org, MC and Rampage works fine for me.