Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Is Donald Trump Hitler Reincarnated? The Evidence Is Pretty Damning

This post draws comparisons between Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler.

Trump was asked on CNN’s “New Day” whether or not this comparison bothered him at all.

Trump’s response was a simple and emphatic, “No.”

Deciphering Trump is like trying to understand a dog. One needs to interpret the thoughtless chirps and shouts into some sort of humanly decipherable desire or motivation.

By digging just a bit deeper, what Trump was really trying to communicate with his “no” becomes shockingly clear: Trump was not bothered by this comparison to Hitler because he is Hitler reincarnated into a new, and even more terrifying, form.

Why else would such a normally outspoken man, a man running for president of the United States no less, have absolutely no comment when compared to the most vilified figure in human history?

Consider the evidence.

Fear Mongering.

Both Trump and Hitler rose from political nobodies to aspiring rulers by channeling the fear and distrust of those they hoped to subjugate onto a marginalized people group.

Hitler did this by positioning Germany’s Jewish population as threats to national security, and Trump is now doing the exact same thing with Muslims in the United States.

Coincidence?

Oratory

Hitler was a master orator and Trump never misses an opportunity to shout himself silly to a group of fiendish supporters.

Now, to be fair, Hitler was a much better speaker than Trump. This loss in ability, however, can easily be explained by the taxing journey through the spirit world Hitler had to make before he could claim Trump as his new vessel.

Both Trump and Hitler seem to possess a great love for raising their hands in what has become known colloquially as the “Nazi Salute.”

Also, Trump seems to share Hitler’s unfortunate inability to know that his chosen hairstyle looks absolutely ridiculous to everyone but himself.

On top of that Trump was born almost 9 month's after Hitler committed suicide (roughly the same time as a pregnancy), German heritage, he's given praise to other dictators and repressive regimes, ( Putin / Saddam / Ghaddafi / Kim Jong Un, 1980s China Communist Party, quoted Mussolini, etc. )

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...tators-n604801

His ex-wife Ivana said he collected and studied Hitler's speeches, which he kept in a cabinet near his bed.

“Donald Trump appears to take aspects of his German background seriously. John Walter works for the Trump Organization, and when he visits Donald in his office, Ivana told a friend, he clicks his heels and says, ‘Heil Hitler,’ possibly as a family joke.

“Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.”
    Then you got the Republican Convention, which had similarities to the Nazi Nürneberg rallies

You got a lady named Laura gaving a speech at the RNC and ended it with a Nazi Salute. I believe she caught herself slipping and tried to play it off as a "wave".

The Third Reich used to march down the streets of Germany to a song called "Laura" during WW2 coincidence? I dont think so.

It all adds up.

Conclusion

Unfortunately, it seems that Hitler has returned in the form of a megalomaniac Republican.

His loss of intellect might have stalled his rise to power, but so far he seems to be combating that particular weakness by attracting a large number of similarly slow whited followers.

The original Hitler became history’s most despised villain with nothing but a failed art career to guide him, imagine what this version will be capable of with billions.

Hold your families close everyone. The end may be near.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course not, he wasn't Hindu.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Trump wasn't in prison for treason, so only 90% Hitler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is probably better compared to Mussolini than Hitler.

But he's just using the same rise-to-power playbook (which is rather effective as both history and current times show). Anything that goes further to compare the two is really just ridiculous. There is no likely scenario where Trump actually becomes a figure like Hitler. There are too many issues preventing that which weren't a factor back then.

Deleted
    I can tell you that democrats want people to think that Trump is evil.

In reality. No of course not. He is not "Hitler reborn". He is putting on a show to get votes.

I am not american so I can't vote, but I have to say I think both Hillary and Trump are bad. Hillary is the worst hypocrite I've ever seen in my life and Trump is just stupid. I think Obama was a better president that either Hillary or Trump could ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Trump is probably better compared to Mussolini than Hitler.
    Maybe. Hitler was a big fan of Mussolini and was disappointed when meeting him and realizing he was an uncharismatic moron.

Trump is mecha hitler confirmed.

Trump is Hitler. But as I said in another thread, is that REALLY that bad? Giving Hitler 4 years in the White House might do some good for the country and world at the very least in providing a bit of perspective. Both the religious right and the SJW/PC left are absolutely detached from reality and we're being jerked from one extreme to another, maybe a dose of cold reality might do both sides some good. Also, bring back some industry to the US please.

Deleted

Also did you Trumps real name is Drumpf. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Trump is Hitler. But as I said in another thread, is that REALLY that bad? Giving Hitler 4 years in the White House might do some good for the country and world at the very least in providing a bit of perspective. Both the religious right and the SJW/PC left are absolutely detached from reality and we're being jerked from one extreme to another, maybe a dose of cold reality might do both sides some good. Also, bring back some industry to the US please.
    You have some absolutely fucked values if you see the progenitor of the largest measurable act of genocide in recorded history as preferential to anything in the American political spectrum.

I thought Bush was?

Or maybe Romney??
    Horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sci Fi Samurai View Post
    I thought Bush was?

Or maybe Romney??
    Nah Bush was Mabus.

Populism and demagoguery are common enough.
    Call me when he invades Ontario.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci Fi Samurai View Post
    I thought Bush was?

Or maybe Romney??
    did you even read my post?

You mean Kung Fuhrer - the greatest kung-fu master of all time?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    You mean Kung Fuhrer - the greatest kung-fu master of all time?
    Aha, nice "Kung Fury" reference.

Add another difference to the list: Hitler was a big fan of Islam

Well, lets see back in the day we as Americans used the "Nazi" salute first (b4 they had it and used it) when reciting the Pledge. We only just recently changed it to putting our hands over our Hearts.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Amer...HdJ2B6UQsAQIRQ
    Last edited by Bytch; 2016-07-21 at 04:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I´m not shure if real or troll. But if you should really think that than you sriously need some medical help asap.
    So please call the equivalent to the medical rescue number wherever you´re and let them guide you to a place where all will be good for you.