Invented a new mini-game in OW.

Pick Winston anytime the other team has a WM/Hanzo and do nothing but spawn camp them.

Sure the team may win or lose, but nothing brings a smile to my face like a WM/Hanzo who gets so pissed but refuses to swap, or finally is forced to swap.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-07-21 at 05:58 AM.

I have a hard time believing you know what a mini-game is

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, thats not a mini-game. A mini-game would be something like, before the doors open, taking one of the basketballs and seeing how long you could keep it in the air, or your team, perhaps with bonus XP for every 10 seconds its in the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I disagree, its often times more fun than the actual game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I disagree, its often times more fun than the actual game.
    But it is part of the actual game, not a mini-game.

Players who don't focus on getting on the objective or patrolling the immediate area around it make me sad.

Winston 'spawn camps' those two just long enough for the reaper to die and come out of spawn to turn Winston into a wet paper bag. GG

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Winston 'spawn camps' those two just long enough for the reaper to die and come out of spawn to turn Winston into a wet paper bag. GG
    If you force them to change to a reaper the game is won.

And they step back in and switch back, and the game is stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just go back in and swap back to a Widow.. Because why wouldn't I?

Guys didn't you know that you can only change once per round?????

Some of the responses so far are interesting. Makes me wonder if perhaps we have played this little game together. haha

15+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't be a mini game. It would be a strategy. 1 character locking down two is what you're attempting to do. Yes, anyone with a brain could switch to reaper, blast your face, step back into the spawn and change back to their sniper.

Or if what Deadman said. Their reaper dies attacking the point and respawns. Reaper melts your face and the snipers go free. But it's a sound strategy if no one bothers to counter it. Just like 2 Zeynatta's spawn camping.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    It wouldn't be a mini game. It would be a strategy. 1 character locking down two is what you're attempting to do. Yes, anyone with a brain could switch to reaper, blast your face, step back into the spawn and change back to their sniper.

Or if what Deadman said. Their reaper dies attacking the point and respawns. Reaper melts your face and the snipers go free. But it's a sound strategy if no one bothers to counter it. Just like 2 Zeynatta's spawn camping.
    On the rare occasion a reaper spawns with the WM/Hanzo, just jump out of the area and wait a moment. One of two things happens, he either sticks around to try and protect the team mate, which is effectively eliminating their participation, or like you said, most people don't bother, or the team mate just leaves them to die.

Not like a repear can easily sneak up on anyone.

Also, you guys are taking the "mini game" comment a little to seriously. Why are people wound up so tightly here? haha

My personal experience so far, is after the third or fourth time I get called all kinds of lovely things in chat. :P They still refuse to switch, which makes it that much better. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Most of us clicked on the thread thinking there was a real mini-game. Not a clickbait title.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

7+ Year Old Account
    hows that a mini game?
    its more of a strategy, camp them till they switch.

Formerly known as Arafal

Pick Winston anytime the other team has a WM/Hanzo and do nothing but spawn camp them.

Sure the team may win or lose, but nothing brings a smile to my face like a WM/Hanzo who gets so pissed but refuses to swap, or finally is forced to swap.
    2 shots downs winston so dont see him as that dangerous honestly unless you look to burn your ulti for 1 widow which i will just hook away from anyway.

i prefer my mini game of scream into the mic as loud as possible any time i die or get a kill, it works really well in ranked XD

Someone needs to learn the difference between a mini-game and a strategy.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD