Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Islamists not adhering to human rights?
    So they can be taken away afterall? How does that work? You said they couldn't.

And Europeans will be shocked when fascist parties one day sweep to power again.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    So they can be taken away afterall? How does that work? You said they couldn't.
    Yeah, if you're a dictator who wants to shit on the population, then you just ignore it. My country won't get a dictator nor will Sweden any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    And Europeans will be shocked when fascist parties one day sweep to power again.
    There are very few fascist parties in Europe. Nationalism =/= Fascism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well she is technically right in that it's worse if someone (like a native swede) does it than someone like middle eastern migrant who as evidenced by this thread is already default assumed to be more prone to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Well she is technically right in that it's worse if someone (like a native swede) does it than someone like middle eastern migrant who as evidenced by this thread is already default assumed to be more prone to it.
    No, it's worse if a middle eastern migrant does it because it would not have happened if he had not been let into the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's worse if a middle eastern migrant does it because it would not have happened if he had not been let into the country.
    Um... doesn't that imply that every native should be given more leniency because "well they were here, bound to have eventually"? Does every native get a free rape they can use once in their life time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post

Okay, for us illiterate plebs, can you explain what she means then?
    Read the article and the thread.

No, rights can't be taken away as per the the declaration of human rights, Sweden is a country that has signed it. You're free to reject human rights though.
    They can be taken away in practice. Declarations are good and well, but nothing is eternal, and there is always an excuse to be found to justify an action that goes against the current rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Read the article and the thread.

They can be taken away in practice. Declarations are good and well, but nothing is eternal, and there is always an excuse to be found to justify an action that goes against the current rules.
    No, I want you to tell us, in your own words what she meant.

Please do this. If you don't it is pretty apparent your argument holds no wait, because you know you won't be able to put what she said in your own words and make it sound better.

I know this, you know this.

Just be honest.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, I want you to tell us, in your own words what she meant.

Please do this. If you don't it is pretty apparent your argument holds no wait, because you know you won't be able to put what she said in your own words and make it sound better.

I know this, you know this.

Just be honest.
    There's already 5 pages of this.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    White people are more likley to be serial killers. Is that racist and hate speech?
    I bet there are more asian serial killers in China than white.

Actually that is incorrect according to Scientific American.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...rsist-excerpt/

Myth #2: All Serial Killers Are Caucasian.
    Reality: Contrary to popular mythology, not all serial killers are white. Serial killers span all racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population. There are well documented cases of African-American, Latino and Asian-American serial killers. African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total.

I have no problem with that if it were true though, as long as you have no problem with me stating that black people have shockingly low IQ's, and are more prone to rape and murder, all of which is true based on numerous studies and analysis.
    You seem to be missing the point. Also on the IQ thing, IQs are essentially bullshit. They are way too based on culture and focus on only a very specific "intelligence"

It's also worth noting taht when studies were done saying how low african iqs were, the IQs of whites were much lower in Africa than they were in Europe and America, why is this? Again because IQ test are pretty cultural.

Ah well then white men are more likely to committ mass murder, is that racist and hate speech? I mean look at all the mass murders, they're rarely ever women, and they're usually white men.

7+ Year Old Account
    You seem to be missing the point. Also on the IQ thing, IQs are essentially bullshit. They are way too based on culture and focus on only a very specific "intelligence"

It's also worth noting taht when studies were done saying how low african iqs were, the IQs of whites were much lower in Africa than they were in Europe and America, why is this? Again because IQ test are pretty cultural.

Ah well then white men are more likely to committ mass murder, is that racist and hate speech? I mean look at all the mass murders, they're rarely ever women, and they're usually white men.
    Facts are never racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Facts are never racist.
    I didn't dispute the statement about IQ i'm disputing IQ as a measure of intelligence.

Well, they didn't know better...

My head hurts. That's probably enough internet for me today..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Facts are never racist.
    Their interpretation can be though.

I didn't dispute the statement about IQ i'm disputing IQ as a measure of intelligence.
    There is nothing to even dispute. IQ just tests one's ability to recognize patterns, by its design. I don't know where the notion that IQ measures intelligence in any way comes from...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

"It's okay, Rape-Victim Swedish Person, see it on the bright side - at least it was an Immigrant and not a white male, it could be much much worse!"

I'll never understand this logic, but okay, Swedish SJW.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    "It's okay, Rape-Victim Swedish Person, see it on the bright side - at least it was an Immigrant and not a white male, it could be much much worse!"

I'll never understand this logic, but okay, Swedish SJW.
    Conservative SJW logic - say something that the writer didn't say, then make fun of that and cry about left SJW.

This went about as well as I expected.

Seriously, is there more to read than the article posted? Because it's not saying what people in here think it's saying. I feel like I'm missing words somewhere.

Conservative SJW logic - say something that the writer didn't say, then make fun of that and cry about left SJW.
    Oh ya? Because, if the translation in the OP is correctly done, it seems to me it's saying that if White Males do it it's worse because these should know better since they were raised here, unlike immigrants, because those poor things know no better..

And the best part; Conservatives (and even the saner individuals on whatever pendulum of politics) are the ones getting called "Bigots" and other derogatory names, for expecting others to be treated as equals and having to be judged by the same rules and expectations - instead of having to be hand-held and specially protected and catered to, because "they know no better", or "much oppressed".