Deleted

Cleaning up Outlook

Is there an easy way to remove mail from Outlook.com? I have over 16.000 unread emails, and i figured that i should clean things up a bit.

You can select all (tick the box next to "Inbox" at the top on the main list), and then delete. Or you can delete by search terms. So if you search a specific email address, say, mmo-champion, you could then select all from that to delete all of them from MMO-C.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    You can select all (tick the box next to "Inbox" at the top on the main list), and then delete. Or you can delete by search terms. So if you search a specific email address, say, mmo-champion, you could then select all from that to delete all of them from MMO-C.
    But when i select all, it only actually selects the items on my screen, if i scroll down, its all unselected still

select the first one, scroll all the way down, hold shift and click on the bottom one, all should be selected now. delete and enjoy a clean inbox?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    But when i select all, it only actually selects the items on my screen, if i scroll down, its all unselected still
    Should be like this. I hope you appreciate how long this took to edit in Paint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Should be like this. I hope you appreciate how long this took to edit in Paint.
    Ah, sweet. Thanks